SPINRAZA was approved by FDA in December 2016. Revenue from the drug in Q1 2017 was only $47 million but jumped to $203 million in Q2 on faster than anticipated adoption of the drug in the US.
Both EU and Japan approved the drug in June. According to Ionis Pharma which discovered the drug and licensed the rights to Biogen, it is now also approved in Canada and Brazil, and marketing applications are currently under review in Switzerland, Israel, South Korea, and Australia.
Last April, CFRA set price target of BIIB at $387 and projected SPINRAZA revenue of $300 million in 2017 and over $1 billion by 2019.
Assuming fast adoption of the drug also takes place in EU, Japan and other countries, projected revenue this year shall already exceed $1 billion.
Biogen may provide updates on SPINRAZA and its Alzheimer's drug ADUCANUMAB when it presents at Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference today.
I really wish I found this guy sooner. My market knowledge has increased 10fold and the stock tips cant be beat. Check out the*stock-dork .
why share price had been going down without news? sector has been going up.
BIIB future depends on Aducanumab in phase 3. It is possible that the company will release an interim analysis results sometime in 2018. If the results are positive, BIIB can soar to $500+. Given the extended phase 1b results just released, the chance is good
MICROCAP SPECIAL ALERT - BioLargo (BLGO) surprise acquisition of ENTIRE world class engineering team from Fortune 500 CB&I Environmental & Infrastructure, Inc. brings immediate big profitable revenues and the last needed piece to commercially launch it’s disruptive breakthrough Highest Impact Lowest Cost water treatment system into a $850 billion industry where it is badly needed.
BLGO COMMERCIAL REVENUES ARE STARTING NOW AND STRONGLY POSITIONED TO EXPLODE FOR YEARS TO COME
Follow this chain of facts to understand the powerful investment implications:
1. BLGO developed and owns the breakthrough AOS Water Treatment system that was just unveiled at the University of Alberta. The AOS is validated by many leading experts as the biggest breakthrough in water treatment in history
2. The AOS system was validated by 1,600 studies and by the world’s largest water engineering company to disinfect and to also remove toxic contaminants better, faster and cheaper than all technologies
3. Over 35 government grants support the AOS system
4. After 10 years of development, the AOS system is now commercially ready for engineering to tailor and build it for user’s specific needs
5. BLGO just acquired THE ENTIRE ENGINEERING INNOVATION TEAM THAT CREATED GIANT REVENUES FOR CB&I and now creates instant big revenues for BLGO
6. The new engineering team brings substantial new business on day 1
7. BLGO’S new Engineering and Science Division has powerful established business relationships with giant users for the AOS
8. BLGO’s new Engineering & Science Division from CB&I is strongly incentivized to generate big and profitable revenues
9. BLGO hired Dr Shan Yong as head of BD for the AOS. Dr Yong has long established relationships with Veolia and the world’s largest water companies
10. BLGO just closed a finance commitment for $10 million with Lincoln Park Capital
11. BLGO Clyra Medical division within days of filing 510k for novel low cost, best in class wound care products in a $10 billion market
12. Clyra wound care products kill even resistant microbials (ESKAPE PATHOGENS) and promote healing
13. 510k is a 90-day process
14. Tanya Rhodes was head of wound care product development at giant Smith & Nephew
15. Tanya Rhodes is now spearheading Clyra’s disruptive product entry into $10 billion market
16. Several more proprietary blockbuster and disruptive wound care products are in pipeline
17. CupriDyne industrial air treatment odor control is being sold now and is quickly being adopted by major companies
18. 3 of the top 10 waste management companies have already signed National Purchasing Agreements and sales are increasing rapidly
19. Word on the street is that CupiDyne is going to take over odor control
20. CupriDyne sales potential is billions per year
21. BLGO is destined to achieve enormous revenues and multi-billion dollar market cap in near term with major prolonged growth for years to come.
BioLargo Acquires World-Class Engineering Team to Form a New Engineering Services Subsidiary and Enters into Common Stock Purchase Agreement for Up to $10 Million with Lincoln Park Capital
Westminster, CA, Sept. 11, 2017-- BioLargo, Inc., a sustainable science and technology company that delivers practical solutions for clean water, clean air and advanced wound care, announced today it finalized ...
BIIB in all likelihood will be buying out Anavex (AVXL)--they are currently testing their proprietary drug for dementia (A-273) and if the results are promising (which they have been) they will buy out the company (although I'm hearing that Anavex is also in discussion with Pfizer)
Very difficult to see BIIB not making a big run north. if you guys have questions you should ask awe-som*sto-cks. They often respond to my emails which is helpful.
My guess is that BIIB is due for a pullback in the short-run. the other week awe.som_sto-cks alerted this company i think. google them .
The new CEO is really "cleaning house". Nice savings ($$$) to BIIB's payroll because of Fräulein Alpna Seth leaving to join previous CEO, Georgie. BIIB's partnership with Samsung Biologics is their successful path. No need for BIIB to keep paying Alpna Seth. Good riddance to Fräulein Alpna Seth, says I.......................she has milked Biogen long enough!!
Artificially Intelligent Investor Makes $2.3 Million Squeezing Short Sellers
https://stockmarketLIVE.TV stock market Live News. Live streaming trading. Live stock forecasts. Trading Courses. Live Earnings Calls. Markets Live Analysis....
Is BIIB undervalued? This sort of setup suggests potential upside... if you guys have questions you should ask Awe.Som.e.Sto-cks.. They often respond to my emails which is helpful.
BIIB may be a compelling opportunity. if you guys have questions you should ask awe.some*sto-cks. They often respond to my emails which is helpful.
I think BIIB is due for a pullback. What are your thoughts? Im not sure about you guys but https://activepennystocks1.blogspot.com has provided me with some pretty good trade ideas. I messed up executing some of them but thats on me.