|Bid||0.00 x 800|
|Ask||0.00 x 1000|
|Day's Range||46.62 - 47.83|
|52 Week Range||42.30 - 56.45|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||0.71|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||25.92|
|Earnings Date||Feb 5, 2019 - Feb 11, 2019|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||57.54|
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Jan. 9, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the Data & Analytics division of Black Knight, Inc. (BKI) released its latest Mortgage Monitor Report, based upon its industry-leading loan-level mortgage performance database. As mortgage interest rates have dropped from multi-year highs in recent weeks, the number of homeowners with mortgages who could likely qualify for and see at least a 0.75 percent interest rate reduction by refinancing has increased by approximately 550,000.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will work through how we can use Return Read More...
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Dec. 20, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Knight, Inc. (BKI) today announced that Quicken Loans, the nation's largest home mortgage lender – and a client for nearly 25 years – has signed a contract extension to continue using LoanSphere MSP, Black Knight's industry-leading servicing system. "As a company that has been ranked #1 for client satisfaction in mortgage servicing an unprecedented five years in a row by J.D. Power, it is clear we make our clients' servicing experience a priority. In order to continue to meet the needs of our serviced clients, it is imperative that we work with the best tech and information companies out there – and we have that with Black Knight," said Jay D. Farner, Chief Executive Officer at Quicken Loans.
-- Prepayment activity fell 14 percent month-over-month and 29 percent year-over-year to its lowest level since November 2008 -- Historically, prepayments were driven primarily by refinance activity but, ...
MSP Will Support ServiceMac's Mission to Provide Exceptional Customer Service with Proven and Innovative Technology - Led by industry veteran Bob Caruso, ServiceMac is a new entrant in the mortgage servicing ...
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Dec. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the Data & Analytics division of Black Knight, Inc. (BKI) released its latest Mortgage Monitor Report, based on data as of the end of October 2018. This month, Black Knight looked at full Q3 2018 data to revisit the U.S. home equity landscape, finding that quarterly declines were seen in both total equity and tappable equity, the amount available for homeowners with mortgages to borrow against before hitting a maximum 80 percent combined loan-to-value (LTV) ratio.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Dec. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Knight, Inc. (BKI), a leading provider of integrated software, data and analytics to the mortgage and real estate industries, was named a 2019 CSO50 award winner by IDG's CSO. This honor is awarded to select companies for their efforts in developing and implementing world-class security strategies that drive business value and demonstrate significant thought leadership. "Black Knight is proud to be recognized by IDG for our commitment to security innovation," said Black Knight Chief Risk Officer Peter Hill.
Many investors, including Paul Tudor Jones or Stan Druckenmiller, have been saying for a while now that the current market is overvalued due to a low interest rate environment that leads to companies swapping their equity for debt and focusing mostly on short-term performance such as beating the quarterly earnings estimates. In the fourth quarter, […]
- Mobile solution gives customers the ability to easily perform tasks and find information related to their mortgages, while providing a platform for continual engagement between Amerifirst and its customers. JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Dec. 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Knight, Inc. (BKI) announced today that Amerifirst Home Mortgage, a division of Amerifirst Financial Corp., is the first client to use Servicing Digital, Black Knight's new mobile solution, which was launched in June and is part of Black Knight's LoanSphere platform.
- After rising sharply in September, mortgage delinquencies fell by 8.2 percent in October and are now down by nearly 18 percent from the same time last year - Serious delinquencies - loans 90 or more ...
Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") said Black Knight, Inc.'s (ultimate parent of Black Knight InfoServ, LLC, "Black Knight") announced minority equity investment in Dun & Bradstreet of up to $375 million could use a substantial portion of its liquidity and raise debt to EBITDA to around 3.5 times from below 3 times as of September 30, 2018 if the funds needed are sourced from the company's $750 million senior secured revolving credit facility due April 2023. As such, Moody's considers it a negative credit development.
Stocks with market capitalization between $2B and $10B, such as Black Knight Inc (NYSE:BKI) with a size of US$6.7b, do not attract as much attention from the investing community as Read More...
Jacksonville-based Black Knight Inc. announced Monday its board's approval of a $375 million investment in commercial data analytics firm Dun & Bradstreet. Through the investment, Black Knight (NYSE: BKI) is joining a consortium that is acquiring New Jersey-based Dun & Bradstreet. Black Knight will own less than 20 percent of the company, with the acquisition expected to close in the first quarter of 2019.
- Black Knight is joining renowned investor group led by CC Capital, Cannae Holdings and Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P. JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Nov. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Knight, Inc. (BKI) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a $375 million investment in Dun & Bradstreet, a global leader in commercial data, analytics and insights for businesses.
- With the MSP servicing system, FirstBank gains a proven technology to help the bank increase operational efficiencies and support its efforts to remain compliant with regulatory requirements. - FirstBank is also using capabilities from Black Knight's new Actionable Intelligence Platform to help proactively manage risk and improve decision-making on monthly prepayment and delinquency trends. JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Nov. 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Knight, Inc. (BKI) announced today that FirstBank, the nation's third-largest privately held bank, has successfully implemented MSP, Black Knight's industry-leading servicing system, which supports both first mortgages as well as home equity loans and lines of credit.
-- Ernst is a leading provider of transfer taxes, and recording, title premium, endorsement and settlement fees, and provides access to property tax and inspection fees -- The Ernst solution will be tightly ...
Today, the Data & Analytics division of Black Knight, Inc. (BKI) released its latest Mortgage Monitor Report, based on data as of the end of September 2018. This month's report looks at the continued impact of rising interest rates on both the refinanceable population – homeowners with mortgages who could likely qualify for and see at least a 0.75 percent rate reduction from a refinance – and home affordability.
Anthony Jabbour, CEO of Black Knight, offered some parting advice for entrepreneurs in this year's cohort of PS27's Leadership Week. The annual event brings entrepreneurs from around Jacksonville and around the country to a week-long program focusing on founders' personal and professional development. Jabbour took the reins at Black Knight (NYSE: BKI), the Jacksonville-based fintech provider, in February after serving as chief operating officer at Fidelity National Services Inc. (NYSE: FIS), the company that launched Black Knight in 2015.
Jacksonville-based Black Knight Inc. (NYSE: BKI), the software and data provider for financial verticals, saw an 11 percent surge in its stock price Tuesday following the release of its third quarter earnings.
Black Knight (BKI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.67% and 0.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2018. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
- Revenues of $281.7 million , an increase of 7%, and Adjusted Revenues of $282.3 million , an increase of 7% - Net earnings attributable to Black Knight of $43.0 million , or $0.29 per diluted share, ...
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. , Oct. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE: BKI), a leading provider of software, data and analytics solutions to the mortgage and consumer loan, real estate and capital ...
-- Mortgage delinquencies rose more than 13 percent in September, the largest single-month rise since November 2008 -- 16 of the last 19 Septembers have seen delinquencies increase, averaging a 5.2 percent ...
- Lake Michigan Credit Union is using the MSP servicing system to help increase operational efficiency and support the expansion of its servicing business. - The credit union has also deployed several ...