U.S. markets closed

Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
7.22-0.40 (-5.25%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT
7.27 +0.05 (0.69%)
After hours: 05:44PM EDT
Sign in to post a message.
  • m
    Hi ladies and gents! New to the bngo community. 22k shares as of last week, and will be adding more each week. Long term holder. What else can I say, that saphyr is a game changer. The new guns they hired the other week, market adoption, and dare I say FDA approval. This company will be saving lives, and changing society as we know it. This is no ordinary investment. I am not worried they are not in profit. I am not worried about the heavy short interest. Hang tight everyone!!! The future can not be stopped!!!
  • J
    According to Fidelity, BMGO is reporting earnings today but I can't find any information on that anywhere else
  • E
    Share price will go up Friday when we are added to the Russell 3000.
  • r
    My advice to all is to ignore anyone telling you to do anything. Most of us here are longs. I still hold a great deal of shares (to me anyway) and no silly comments are going to change what this company is.

    Forget about today, most of the Nasdaq is red. The markets love a red day.

    You use this time to average down if you wish or just hold. Don’t sell for a loss and if you’re up ⬆️ loads and are emotional about seeing profits decline. Don’t look. Because I can assure you, in the future when the share price has recovered and then been on a run. You’ll be annoyed you have to get back in higher.

    I love BNGO and everything they stand for. I’m holding long long long!! GLTA…
  • L
    A big time fund manager was interviewed in Barrons and spoke highly of the future of genomic sequencing. His pick was Ilmn. Would you rather pay $462 for Ilumina or $7 for Bngo? $462 is a pretty high place if it collapses. I'll take my shot with BNGO.
  • M
    We added .49 share price growth per week based on the last 7 weeks. If this continues we would grow an additional 13.23 on top of our current price of 7.62 for a year end share price of $20.85. Wishful thinking. Probably. I’m feeling wishful.
  • B
    shorts are trying to knee cap us in the pre-market. .24 dip. Don't fall for it. Long and strong bngo holders.
  • R
    perfect buy the dip opportunity. adding to my shares :)
  • p
    you don't lose until you sell !! nothing has changed here just the lower life making a final push 🙃 💪 long-term
  • B
    Ok my friends from BNGO. The open gap to the bottom was closed today. I'm happy for you for the next green days up to $ 9.
  • I
    The latest analyst to present investors with the opportunity is BTIG’s Sung Ji Nam.

    “We believe BNGO is on the cusp of disrupting the cytogenetics testing market currently served by karyotyping, microarray and FISH techniques and representing BNGO-estimated near-term TAM of $700mm to $1bn, driven by an expanding body of clinical evidence supporting the higher accuracy and superior workflow efficiency of BNGO's OGM (optical genome mapping) technology,” the 5-star analyst said.
  • m
    Prediction…BNGO will break $9.50 by Friday!!! Holding 52K shares!!! GLTA!!!
  • p
    Nearly 50 million shares shorted right now, almost 20% of float. Shorts will need to cover that at some point, it’s huge. Where is Reddit and WSB?
  • R
    Mondays are NEWS/PR days. We go GREEN!
  • D
    holding strong BNGO community!
  • D
    Breaking 8!
    I'm sitting with 57K shares at 8.65 average, so I'm obviously waiting to get back in the green. That said, there's not even the slightest possibility of me selling for at least a year... This company is moving.
  • T
    Trader Nick 44
    I thinkthe MM's are worried about a Friday OPEX close over $8.00. They're going to be on the hook to deliver a lot of shares, If the $8.00 call closes ITM.
  • T
    There is a old saying that is so true "Never fall in love with a stock"....There are many here, that have done just that - many are suffering for it and will likely continue to suffer. There are a lot of good investments out there - there is no need to hold a stock that has been bleeding downward for months...This downward move is not just a week or two, it is months in the making against and upward market. With today's break below last weeks low - it sure looks like $6 will be tested and that is a 20% loss from here...Just the facts....
  • N
    Bingo going to 50 dollars
  • M
    3rd Resistance Point 8.38
    2nd Resistance Point 8.15
    1st Resistance Point 7.89
    Last Price 7.18
    1st Support Level 7.40
    2nd Support Level 7.17
    3rd Support Level 6.91