U.S. markets closed

Benitec Biopharma Inc. (BNTC)

NasdaqCM - NasdaqCM Real Time Price. Currency in USD
3.0200+0.0200 (+0.67%)
At close: 03:46PM EDT
3.0200 -0.00 (-0.06%)
After hours: 05:34PM EDT
Full screen
Trade prices are not sourced from all markets
Gain actionable insight from technical analysis on financial instruments, to help optimize your trading strategies
Chart Events
Bearishpattern detected
Price Crosses Moving Average

Price Crosses Moving Average

Previous Close3.0000
Bid3.0000 x 1100
Ask3.2300 x 800
Day's Range3.0100 - 3.1000
52 Week Range1.8600 - 9.0100
Avg. Volume607,167
Market Cap7.693M
Beta (5Y Monthly)1.02
PE Ratio (TTM)N/A
EPS (TTM)-236.2600
Earnings DateNov 08, 2023 - Nov 13, 2023
Forward Dividend & YieldN/A (N/A)
Ex-Dividend DateN/A
1y Target Est6.00
Fair Value is the appropriate price for the shares of a company, based on its earnings and growth rate also interpreted as when P/E Ratio = Growth Rate. Estimated return represents the projected annual return you might expect after purchasing shares in the company and holding them over the default time horizon of 5 years, based on the EPS growth rate that we have projected.
Fair Value

Subscribe to Yahoo Finance Plus to view Fair Value for BNTC

View details
Research that delivers an independent perspective, consistent methodology and actionable insight
Related Research
  • Benitec Biopharma Inc.
    Analyst Report: Viatris Inc.Viatris was formed in November 2020 through the combination of Upjohn, a wholly owned subsidiary of Pfizer that specialized in off-patent drugs, and Mylan, a global pharmaceutical manufacturer that focused on generic and specialty drugs. By joining forces, Viatris became one of the largest generic drug manufacturers in the world, servicing over 165 countries. Generics (commoditized and complex) and biosimilars make up roughly 40% of Viatris' total sales. Remaining 60% of sales is derived from its portfolio of legacy products which includes Lipitor, Norvasc, Lyrica, and Viagra. While it covers more than 10 major therapeutic areas, Viatris has identified dermatology, ophthalmology, and gastroenterology as its three key areas of focus for future innovations.
    Fair Value
    Economic Moat
    2 months agoMorningstar
View more
  • GlobeNewswire

    Benitec Biopharma Releases Full Year 2023 Financial Results and Provides Operational Update

    Received FDA Clearance of the Investigational New Drug (IND) application for BB-301 for the Treatment of Oculopharyngeal Muscular Dystrophy (OPMD)-Related Dysphagia 15 subjects enrolled in the OPMD Natural History Study, with multiple subjects entering the eligibility period this year for entry into the BB-301 Phase 1b/2a Clinical Treatment Study Successful Closing of a $30.9 M Public Offering HAYWARD, Calif., Sept. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Benitec Biopharma Inc. (NASDAQ: BNTC) (“Benitec” or


    Citadel Advisors LLC Acquires New Stake in Benitec Biopharma Inc

    On August 11, 2023, Citadel Advisors LLC, a renowned investment firm, made a significant move in the stock market by acquiring a new stake in Benitec Biopharma Inc. This article provides an in-depth analysis of this transaction, the profiles of both Citadel Advisors LLC and Benitec Biopharma Inc, and the potential implications for value investors. Citadel Advisors LLC purchased 173,880 shares of Benitec Biopharma Inc at a price of $2.81 per share. This transaction marked a new holding for the firm, increasing their total shares in Benitec Biopharma Inc to 173,880.


    JANUS HENDERSON GROUP PLC Acquires New Stake in Benitec Biopharma Inc

    On August 9, 2023, JANUS HENDERSON GROUP PLC, a London-based investment firm, made a significant move in the biotechnology sector by acquiring 206,170 shares of Benitec Biopharma Inc (NASDAQ:BNTC). Despite the substantial share acquisition, the impact on the firm's portfolio was not significant, with the position in BNTC representing 0% of the total portfolio. The firm now holds 9.90% of Benitec Biopharma Inc's total shares.