33.30 +0.06 (0.18%)
After hours: 6:17PM EDT
|Bid||33.11 x 1400|
|Ask||33.28 x 2200|
|Day's Range||32.84 - 35.80|
|52 Week Range||32.84 - 65.42|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||10.46|
|Earnings Date||Aug 3, 2018|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||5.05 (14.81%)|
|1y Target Est||43.21|
Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") changed Buckeye Partners, L.P.'s (Buckeye) outlook to negative from stable and affirmed its Baa3 senior unsecured rating. The negative outlook also reflects the execution risk in generating the growth related EBITDA over the next couple of years. "Buckeye's leverage may exceed 5x until its EBITDA from the ongoing growth projects gets meaningfully realized," said Arvinder Saluja, Moody's Vice President.
Stock Research Monitor: AM, BWP, and BPL LONDON, UK / ACCESSWIRE / July 13, 2018 / If you want a free Stock Review on LNG sign up now at www.wallstequities.com/registration . On Thursday, July 12, 2018, ...
The Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission on Thursday unanimously rejected a petition by Buckeye Partners to reverse a western portion of the Laurel product pipeline that connects Philadelphia area refiners to the Pittsburgh market. The partial reversal of the traditional westward flow on of the 350-mile (563-km) pipeline to bring 40,000 barrels per day of fuels, including gasoline and diesel, to Pennsylvania would have given Midwest refiners like Marathon Petroleum Corp and Husky Energy greater access to the Pittsburgh market, while essentially cutting off their East Coast peers.
DALLAS , July 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Alerian announced that as of the close of business on Monday, July 23, 2018 , the following companies will be added to the Alerian Midstream Energy Select Index (AMEI): ...
Some Philadelphia-area refiners such as Philadelphia Energy Solutions and Delta Air Lines subsidiary Monroe Energy opposed the reversal.
A total of 80.0% of the analysts surveyed by Reuters have rated Buckeye Partners (BPL) as a “hold,” and the remaining 20% have rated it as a “buy.”
Buckeye Partners Is Near Its 2008 Lows: Can It Recover? Buckeye Partners (BPL) was trading at a very high distribution yield of 14.6% on July 5. BPL’s peers NuStar Energy (NS), Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP), and Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) are trading at distribution yields of 10.4%, 5.5%, and 6.2%, respectively.
Buckeye Partners’ (BPL) 30-day implied volatility was 31.1% on July 5, higher than the 15-day average of 29.5%. BPL’s peers Kinder Morgan (KMI) and Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) have implied volatilities of 22.9% and 29.5%, respectively. In comparison, the Alerian MLP ETF (AMLP) has an implied volatility of 22.0%.
Buckeye Partners (BPL) continues to trade below both its short-term (50-day) and long-term (200-day) moving averages. The partnership was trading 8.3% below its 50-day moving average and 25.1% below its 200-day moving average on July 5, indicating a bearish sentiment in its stock.
Buckeye Partners (BPL), one of the oldest publicly traded partnerships, which is involved mainly in crude oil, refined products, and NGLs (natural gas liquids) transportation and terminaling, is currently trading close to its 2008 lows.
HOUSTON, July 06, 2018-- Buckeye Partners, L.P. is scheduled to release its 2018 second quarter earnings on August 3, 2018. Interested parties are invited to listen to the conference call on the 2018 second ...
DALLAS , June 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Alerian announced today the real-time launch of the Alerian Midstream Energy Index, a broad-based composite of North American energy infrastructure companies. Constituents ...
It's tempting to buy shares of Buckeye Partners, Alliance Resource Partners, or Hi-Crush Partners because of their high yields, but only one may actually be worth it.
The content of this article will benefit those of you who are starting to educate yourself about investing in the stock market and want a simplistic look at the returnRead More...
USD Partners (USDP), an MLP formed by US Development Group to own, operate, and acquire crude oil rail terminals, was upgraded at B. Riley Financial in the week ending June 15. B. Riley raised USD Partners to “buy” from “neutral,” which is equivalent to “hold.” B. Riley raised the partnership’s target price to $14 from $11. Now, 75.0% of the analysts surveyed by Reuters rate USD Partners as a “hold,” while the remaining 25.0% rate it as a “buy.” USD Partners’ average target price of $11.3 implies ~3% upside potential from the current price levels.
NEW YORK, June 19, 2018-- In new independent research reports released early this morning, Fundamental Markets released its latest key findings for all current investors, traders, and shareholders of HealthEquity, ...
Recently, UBS lowered Buckeye Partners (BPL) to “neutral,” which is equivalent to “hold” from “buy.” UBS lowered Buckeye Partners’ target price to $36 from $49. Morgan Stanley reduced the partnership’s target price to $39 from $42. Among the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 80.0% rate Buckeye Partners as “hold,” while 20% rate it as a “buy.”
Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors added a major position in Buckeye Partners (BPL) during the first quarter. Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors bought 5.6 million Buckeye Partners shares valued at $209.7 million. Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors was followed by Brookfield Investment Management, which added 3.5 million shares. Brookfield Investment Management added positions in most of the top MLPs during the first quarter. Read Which MLPs Were Popular among Institutional Investors in Q1 2018? to learn more.
Buckeye Partners Is Underperforming AMLP: Can It Bounce Back? Buckeye Partners (BPL) was trading at a massive distribution yield of 13.5% as of June 13. The partnership’s current distribution yield is significantly higher than the past one-year and three-year average of 10.3% and 8.2%, respectively. Buckeye Partners’ current distribution yield is higher than the Alerian MLP ETF’s (AMLP) distribution yield.
Buckeye Partners’ (BPL) 30-day implied volatility was 27.0% as of June 13—lower than the 15-day average of 27.0%. Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) and Kinder Morgan (KMI) have implied volatilities of 26.6% and 18.4%, respectively. The Alerian MLP ETF (AMLP) has an implied volatility of 19.4%. Buckeye Partners’ higher implied volatility compared to AMLP could be attributed its relatively higher crude oil exposure and uncertain distribution outlook.
Buckeye Partners (BPL) continues to trade below its short-term (50-day) and long-term (200-day) moving averages. The partnership was trading 5.4% below its 50-day simple moving average and 23.0% below its 200-day simple moving average as of June 13, which indicates bearish sentiment in Buckeye Partners stock. Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) and Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) were trading 3.7% and 14.4% above their 200-day moving averages.
Midstream energy companies have been outperforming the broader energy sector in recent trading sessions. The Alerian MLP ETF (AMLP) has gained 4.5% in the past month. At the same time, the Energy Select Sector SPDRÂ ETF (XLE) has fallen 0.4%. The Alerian MLP ETF is a few percentage points away from entering the positive territory for 2018.
Oh, the trials and tribulations of being in the middle. Think of the poor middle child of the family. The elder sibling gets all sorts of attention as parents fret over getting everything right with their first kid. Then the next child comes along and the parents figure that they have this parenting thing down, so they don’t worry as much.
The vast majority of master limited partnerships are concentrated in the energy space, specifically midstream energy (pipelines). There are three undervalued MLPs that look attractive today. Buckeye Partners is an energy MLP that owns and operates a diversified network of midstream assets.