http://monstamomo.com/?s=BRCD has an alert for $BRCD. Did anyone happen to see it as well? Looking for some good positive information from the company! Trading stocks investing. "rht"
Monsta Momo: Trading Stocks and Making Money
Stock alerts from the Monsta Momo. Stock trading, making money and always looking for the next big money maker.
The last time BRCD did something like this it blew up. I started receiving notifications from https://activepennystocks1.blogspot.com the other week and so far they have presented interesting new trade ideas.
Is BRCD undervalued? This sort of setup suggests potential upside... I started receiving notifications from awe.some*sto-cks the other week and so far they have presented interesting new trade ideas.
MICROCAP SPECIAL ALERT – BioLargo’s (BLGO) Surprise Acquisition of ENTIRE World Class Engineering Team from Fortune 500 CB&I Environmental & Infrastructure, Inc. Combined with New Financing Signals STRONG BUY as AOS Disruptive Water Treatment System Now Ready for $860 Billion Market
BLGO COMMERCIAL REVENUES ARE STARTING NOW AND STRONGLY POSITIONED TO EXPLODE FOR YEARS TO COME
Follow this chain of facts to understand the powerful investment implications:
1. BLGO developed and owns the breakthrough AOS Water Treatment system that was just unveiled at the University of Alberta. The AOS is validated by many leading experts as the biggest breakthrough in water treatment in history
2. The AOS system was validated by 1,600 studies and by the world’s largest water engineering company to disinfect and to also remove toxic contaminants better, faster and cheaper than all technologies
3. Over 35 government grants support the AOS system
4. After 10 years of development, the AOS system is now commercially ready for engineering to tailor and build it for user’s specific needs
5. BLGO just acquired THE ENTIRE ENGINEERING INNOVATION TEAM THAT CREATED GIANT REVENUES FOR CB&I and now creates instant big revenues for BLGO
6. The new engineering team brings substantial new business on day 1
7. BLGO’S new Engineering and Science Division has powerful established business relationships with giant users for the AOS
8. BLGO’s new Engineering & Science Division from CB&I is strongly incentivized to generate big and profitable revenues
9. BLGO hired Dr Shan Yong as head of BD for the AOS. Dr Yong has long established relationships with Veolia and the world’s largest water companies
10. BLGO just closed a finance commitment for $10 million with Lincoln Park Capital
11. BLGO Clyra Medical division within days of filing 510k for novel low cost, best in class wound care products in a $10 billion market
12. Clyra wound care products kill even resistant microbials (ESKAPE PATHOGENS) and promote healing
13. 510k is a 90-day process
14. Tanya Rhodes was head of wound care product development at giant Smith & Nephew
15. Tanya Rhodes is now spearheading Clyra’s disruptive product entry into $10 billion market
16. Several more proprietary blockbuster and disruptive wound care products are in pipeline
17. CupriDyne industrial air treatment odor control is being sold now and is quickly being adopted by major companies
18. 3 of the top 10 waste management companies have already signed National Purchasing Agreements and sales are increasing rapidly
19. Word on the street is that CupiDyne is going to take over odor control
20. CupriDyne sales potential is billions per year
21. BLGO is destined to achieve enormous revenues and multi-billion dollar market cap in near term with major prolonged growth for years to come.
BioLargo Acquires World-Class Engineering Team to Form a New Engineering Services Subsidiary and Enters into Common Stock Purchase Agreement for Up to $10 Million with Lincoln Park Capital
Westminster, CA, Sept. 11, 2017-- BioLargo, Inc., a sustainable science and technology company that delivers practical solutions for clean water, clean air and advanced wound care, announced today it finalized ...
If we are to go off the RSI then you could argue that a pull back next day or so could occur on BRCD before rallying up. Not sure how Awe.Some.Sto-ck.s finds all these incredible trade ideas but im happy.
Things seem to be getting overextended for BRCD. Im not sure about you guys but Awe.Some.Sto-ck.s has provided me with some pretty good trade ideas. I messed up executing some of them but thats on me.
BRCD has just seen the last of the selling. Looks like a potential push higher is in store. This is so frustrating trying to find trade ideas. I've subscribed to some email newsletters which helps me with new stock ideas. awe.som*sto-cks is the one i like best.
FTC Final approval today - one more step towards closing this deal.
5.5 Billion deal would put the share price around $13.75-$14
BRCD may be a compelling opportunity. Im not sure about you guys but awe*some*sto-ck*s has provided me with some pretty good trade ideas. I messed up executing some of them but thats on me.
Is BRCD undervalued? This sort of setup suggests potential upside... Do you guys find it difficult to know when to buy or sell something? I prefer to get my stocks from awe*some*sto-cks.
The last time BRCD did something like this it blew up. Im not sure about you guys but awe*some*sto-ck*s has provided me with some pretty good trade ideas. I messed up executing some of them but thats on me.
I must be a clairvoyant and didn't even realize it. Something told be to make my exit at $12.63 and sold everything there.
Price action says something not going right with cfius approval and closing.
Adios. My $165K profit is now locked in and will be looking to buy back in the $7's or 8's if/when the deal gets blocked.
price action alone is not an indicator. Todays action coupled with volume indicates institutions are beginning to take a look at brcd.