|Bid||10.61 x 0|
|Ask||9.89 x 0|
|Day's Range||9.84 - 9.94|
|52 Week Range||7.80 - 10.09|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||1.25|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||15.33|
|Earnings Date||Nov 6, 2019 - Nov 11, 2019|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.08 (0.81%)|
|1y Target Est||11.48|
SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Singapore-listed real estate firm City Developments (CDL) said on Wednesday it intended to invest nearly $1 billion in China including the purchase of an indirect stake in Sincere ...
* Singapore rises to near one-month high * Philippines down after 2 sessions of gains By Shreya Mariam Job April 1 (Reuters) - Singapore shares rose nearly 1 percent on Monday, outperforming other Southeast ...
* Vietnam closes at over 5-month high, leads gains in region * European Commission agreeing to tweaked Brexit deal calms nerves By Rashmi Ashok March 12 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stocks rose on ...
The luxury chain, which owns 7 four and five-star hotels in London including one in Chelsea's Stamford Bridge stadium, said workers from the EU accounted for nearly half of its workforce in London properties. While housebuilders and others known to rely heavily on east European labour have yet to report any big squeeze on workforces, the comments from the hotel chain are among the first signals from listed firms in the hospitality industry. "Concerns about Brexit have affected the Group's UK hotels especially in London," the company said in an annual results release, adding the issue was adding to pressures on labour costs from last year's increase in the UK minimum wage.
* Indonesia closes at 7-month high in broad-based gains * Philippines loses ground in last few minutes By Shreya Mariam Job Nov 29 (Reuters) - Indonesian shares jumped the most in about five months on ...
* Investors may have misinterpreted Fed Chair's comments * Indonesia hits near three-month high By Shreya Mariam Job Nov 29 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stocks jumped on Thursday after dovish-sounding comments ...
By Rashmi Ashok Oct 18 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets closed lower on Thursday, in line with losses across broader Asia, while Philippine shares extended their gains to a third straight ...
* Singapore slips, real estate stocks top losers * Indonesia retreats from two-week closing high By Rashmi Ashok Oct 18 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Thursday, in line with broader ...
Singapore has announced stricter guidelines on the maximum number of units in new blocks of private flats and condominiums in a move to tackle what authorities have called "excessive development of shoebox units" in the island-state. Shares of some real estate firms, including City Developments, UOL Group and Oxley Holdings , fell in Thursday morning trade, underperforming the broader market. The new rules reduce "developers' leeway to prop up profit margins by launching smaller units," said Christine Li, head of Singapore research at consultancy Cushman and Wakefield.
Industry veteran Jennifer Fox, who took up the role only in June, said last month that she was reviewing the company's "earnings profile" and developing a strategic plan. No reason was given for her abrupt departure. The company, which operates the Millennium, Grand Millennium, Copthorne and Kingsgate hotels, said it would provide further updates in due course.