U.S. Markets close in 3 hrs 8 mins

Credit Acceptance Corporation (CACC)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
448.25+8.18 (+1.86%)
As of 12:48PM EDT. Market open.
Full screen
Trade prices are not sourced from all markets
Gain actionable insight from technical analysis on financial instruments, to help optimize your trading strategies
Chart Events
Neutralpattern detected
Previous Close440.07
Bid448.23 x 800
Ask449.44 x 1200
Day's Range439.01 - 449.74
52 Week Range266.74 - 539.00
Avg. Volume96,818
Market Cap7.35B
Beta (5Y Monthly)1.20
PE Ratio (TTM)11.20
EPS (TTM)40.02
Earnings DateJul 28, 2021 - Aug 02, 2021
Forward Dividend & YieldN/A (N/A)
Ex-Dividend DateN/A
1y Target Est367.33
  • Is It Too Late to Buy Credit Acceptance (CACC) Stock?
    Insider Monkey

    Is It Too Late to Buy Credit Acceptance (CACC) Stock?

    Curreen Capital recently released its Q1 2021 Investor Letter, a copy of which you can download here. The fund posted a return of 36.7% for the quarter, outperforming their benchmark, the S&P 500 Index which returned 6.17% in the same quarter. You should check out Curreen Capital’s top 5 stock picks for investors to buy […]

  • Credit Acceptance (CACC): Strong Industry, Solid Earnings Estimate Revisions

    Credit Acceptance (CACC): Strong Industry, Solid Earnings Estimate Revisions

    Credit Acceptance (CACC) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.

  • GlobeNewswire

    Credit Acceptance Announces Completion of $450.0 Million Asset-Backed Financing

    Southfield, Michigan, May 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Credit Acceptance Corporation (Nasdaq: CACC) (the “Company”, “Credit Acceptance”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) announced today the completion of a $450.0 million asset-backed non-recourse secured financing (the “Financing”). Pursuant to this transaction, we contributed loans having a value of approximately $562.6 million to a wholly-owned special purpose entity which will transfer the loans to a trust, which will issue three classes of notes: Note Class Amount Average Life Price Interest Rate A $330,950,000 2.58 years 99.99009% 1.00% B $44,770,000 3.26 years 99.97779% 1.38% C $74,280,000 3.46 years 99.98849% 1.63% The Financing will: have an expected annualized cost of approximately 1.5% including the initial purchasers’ fees and other costs;revolve for 24 months after which it will amortize based upon the cash flows on the contributed loans; andbe used by us to repay outstanding indebtedness and for general corporate purposes. We will receive 4.0% of the cash flows related to the underlying consumer loans to cover servicing expenses. The remaining 96.0%, less amounts due to dealers for payments of dealer holdback, will be used to pay principal and interest on the notes as well as the ongoing costs of the Financing. The Financing is structured so as not to affect our contractual relationships with our dealers and to preserve the dealers’ rights to future payments of dealer holdback. The notes have not been and will not be registered under the Securities Act of 1933 and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirements. This news release does not and will not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the notes. This news release is being issued pursuant to and in accordance with Rule 135c under the Securities Act of 1933. Description of Credit Acceptance Corporation Since 1972, Credit Acceptance has offered financing programs that enable automobile dealers to sell vehicles to consumers, regardless of their credit history. Our financing programs are offered through a nationwide network of automobile dealers who benefit from sales of vehicles to consumers who otherwise could not obtain financing; from repeat and referral sales generated by these same customers; and from sales to customers responding to advertisements for our financing programs, but who actually end up qualifying for traditional financing. Without our financing programs, consumers are often unable to purchase vehicles or they purchase unreliable ones. Further, as we report to the three national credit reporting agencies, an important ancillary benefit of our programs is that we provide consumers with an opportunity to improve their lives by improving their credit score and move on to more traditional sources of financing. Credit Acceptance is publicly traded on the Nasdaq stock market under the symbol CACC. For more information, visit creditacceptance.com. CONTACT: Investor Relations: Douglas W. Busk Chief Treasury Officer (248) 353-2700 Ext. 4432 IR@creditacceptance.com