U.S. markets close in 1 hour 19 minutes

Canada Carbon Inc. (CCB.V)

TSXV - TSXV Real Time Price. Currency in CAD
Add to watchlist
0.20000.0000 (0.00%)
As of 2:18PM EDT. Market open.
Sign in to post a message.
  • N
    Nick Vestor
    I have added that company on my watch list with a small position. Quebec government will most likely give the green light on that mine after the meeting. Let's see...
  • s
    steve
    Funny how i buy more shares in a day than ever shows up on totals here on yahoo . This has happened more than once
  • J
    Jean
    look like somebody is playing with this stock...
  • C
    Clayton
    just wondering people's thoughts on this stock? how long do we think it will be before we start to see a significant rise ?
  • D
    David
    Expect a big drop in SP when the QAT dismisses the case next week.
  • E
    Ed
    I expect the Canadian government to approve CCB's mine. To those who are unaware the proposed mine has the purest graphite in the world.
  • E
    Ed
    The start of the rally we've been waiting for!
    Bullish
  • M
    Maninmotion
    They settled the dispute with the town and now have to right and allowance by the town to develop the quarry
  • C
    Clayton
    anyone think we will break the 52 week high of .17 soon?
  • M
    Maninmotion
    Has anyone heard if Ms. Isabelle Ouellet, in-house counsel for the Agriculture Land Protection Commission (“CPTAQ”), stated that she intends to file a motion on or before June 22nd, 2018 to dismiss Canada Carbon’s application for review before the QAT
  • E
    Ed
    The purest graphite in the world. Well kept secret, stock ready to explode to the upside.
  • E
    El
    I'm happy with my $0.06 shares
  • D
    Dan
    She’s moving in the right direction, figure she’ll double on the Quebec tribunal decision, so the higher she goes before the decision comes out the better, figure mid April she’ll come out, hopefully Share price hit $0.12 before the news, should hit $0.24 the fist day and break 0.30 the following day then stabilize above $0.22 till the next news cycle.
  • M
    Maninmotion
    With all the good news and key people in place I see this stock starting to gain momentum - we may see $0.125s resistance level but I’m not waiting
  • J
    Jack
    Big long
    Bullish
  • C
    Clayton
    4 Months since the last NR, hopefully we get some good news soon or some insight as to how things are running.
  • K
    KJ
    Might #$%$ this up now . Anyone else watching the graphene battery ?
  • M
    Maninmotion
    Did my DD which I should have done before buying more the CPTAQ rendered a non decision (closed the file) even though CCB is in compliance which in essence does not give CCB the permit to start the mine - in reading CPTAQ articles of governance has flexibility in ruling a decision taking other things into account other than just compliance
    I think CCB is screwed and the people that need jobs - welcome to Canada land of missed opportunities and high taxes
  • C
    Clayton
    hopefully see the .40's today
    Bullish
  • M
    Maninmotion
    Once it starts trading again we should see a spike in the share price with good news