|Bid||33.75 x 800|
|Ask||33.80 x 800|
|Day's Range||33.20 - 34.00|
|52 Week Range||22.15 - 35.65|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Earnings Date||Jul 30, 2018 - Aug 3, 2018|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||2.40 (7.42%)|
|1y Target Est||34.90|
A Texas company's application to build a propane storage facility near the shores of one of New York's Finger Lakes has been rejected. Basil Seggos, commissioner of the state Department of Environmental Conservation, issued a decision Thursday denying the application from Houston-based Crestwood Equity Partners to construct an underground liquefied petroleum gas storage business near Watkins Glen. The company submitted its application in 2009 to build the facility in salt caverns near Seneca Lake's southern end, 65 miles (105 kilometers) southwest of Rochester.
DALLAS , July 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Alerian announced that as of the close of business on Monday, July 23, 2018 , the following companies will be added to the Alerian Midstream Energy Select Index (AMEI): ...
Goldman Sachs downgraded Crestwood Equity Partners (CEQP) to “neutral,” which is equivalent to “hold,” from “buy.” Overall, Crestwood Equity Partners has seen four rating updates since the beginning of 2018—three upgrades and one downgrade. Now, 55.6% of the analysts surveyed by Reuters rate Crestwood Equity Partners as a “buy,” while the remaining 44.4% rate it as a “hold.” Crestwood Equity Partners’ average target price of $34.2 implies ~8 upside potential from the current price levels.
NEW YORK , June 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- ION, the largest global provider of trading, analytics and risk management solutions for capital markets, commodities and treasury management, today announced the ...
Crestwood Equity Partners (CEQP), a midstream MLP involved in natural gas gathering and processing, natural gas transportation, crude oil gathering, and crude oil and NGLs (natural gas liquids) logistics, has moved strongly with crude in 2018. Crestwood Equity Partners has gained 32.2% since the beginning of this year. One of the major reasons behind Crestwood Equity Partners’ rally is a rise in crude oil prices. Crestwood Equity Partners’ one-year correlation with crude oil was 0.33 as of June 6. The correlation between Crestwood Equity Partners and crude oil has increased to 0. ...
DALLAS , June 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Swank Capital, LLC, and Cushing ® Asset Management, LP, announce today the upcoming rebalancing of The Cushing ® 30 MLP Index (the "Index") as part of normal ...
DALLAS , June 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --Swank Capital, LLC and Cushing ® Asset Management, LP, announce today an upcoming interim rebalancing of The Cushing ® Transportation Index (the "Index"). ...
DALLAS , June 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Swank Capital, LLC, and Cushing ® Asset Management, LP, announce today an upcoming interim rebalancing of The Cushing ® Energy Supply Chain Index (the "Index"). ...
DALLAS , June 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Swank Capital, LLC and Cushing ® Asset Management, LP, announce today an upcoming interim rebalancing of The Cushing ® Energy Index (the "Index"). Per the ...
DALLAS , June 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Swank Capital, LLC and Cushing ® Asset Management, LP, announce today an upcoming interim rebalancing of The Cushing ® Utility Index (the "Index"). Per the ...
DALLAS , June 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Alerian announced the results of the June quarterly review for the Alerian Index Series. All changes will be implemented as of the close of business on Friday, June ...
A big payout cut could be in the cards for two of these stocks while the third one looks poised to boost its generous payout.
Crestwood Equity Partners (CEQP) has generated returns of 25% so far in 2018. The stock is currently trading at a yield of ~7.5%. On May 3, RBC raised its price target for Crestwood Equity Partners from $29 to $33.
Even though MLP returns have been almost flat so far in 2018, there are some MLPs that have generated handsome returns year-to-date. In this series, we’ll look at the top MLPs this year. We’ll also see analysts’ future expectations for them.
About 67% of analysts surveyed by Reuters rate Crestwood Equity Partners (CEQP) a “buy” as of May 30. The remaining 33% rate it a “hold.”
Crestwood Equity Partners (CEQP) was trading at a distribution yield of 7.5% on May 30. Its current yield is lower than its one-year and two-year averages of 9.5% and 9.9%, respectively. It’s also lower than the Alerian MLP ETF (AMLP), which was trading at a yield of 8.2% as of May 30.
Let’s look now at the institutional activity in Crestwood Equity Partners (CEQP) during the first quarter. Among the top institutional holders in CEQP, 1.2 million positions were sold. Brookfield Investment Management and Perella Weinberg Partners Capital Management were the biggest buyers of CEQP in the first quarter. They added 1 million and 0.5 million positions, respectively. Center Coast Capital Advisors and Cushing Asset Management were the biggest sellers. They sold 0.7 million and 0.6 million positions, respectively.
Crestwood Equity Partners’ (CEQP) 30-day implied volatility was 26.5% as of May 30. That’s above its 15-day average of 24%. The recent increase in its implied volatility could be due to the fluctuation in crude oil prices.
Crestwood Equity Partners Is Up 30% in 2018: Can It Continue? Crestwood Equity Partners (CEQP) continues to trade significantly above both its short-term (50-day) and long-term (200-day) moving averages. In comparison, its peers DCP Midstream Partners (DCP) and Western Gas Partners (WES) were trading 13.2% and 10.4%, respectively, above their 50-day moving averages.
Alliance Resource Partners (ARLP) and its general partner, Alliance Holdings GP (AHGP), were among the top MLP gainers in the week ending May 25. Alliance Holdings GP and Alliance Resource Partners rose 7.1% and 5.5%, respectively. Last week, the gains could be attributed to a positive rating update for Alliance Resource Partners.
Partnering up with larger players will help this high-yield midstream player grow without diluting unitholders or breaking the bank.