Skip to Navigation
Skip to Main Content
Skip to Related Content
to view your mail
Yahoo Finance Plus
U.S. Markets close in 2 hrs 55 mins
Cemtrex, Inc. (CETX)
NasdaqCM - NasdaqCM Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
As of 01:03PM EDT. Market open.
3,746 reactions on $CETX conversation
Sign in to post a message.
What does mean: Vicon is on a strong path towards $5-10 million of recurring revenue in the next three to five years
Streetville capital has acquired 9% ownership in cemtrex common stock
Cetxp is also raising
Good things to come
Big Question…….How much debt is there on their books and when is it due??
I could not find the answer on Yahoo no detailed financials here.
what's going on here?
I'm holding long but not getting excited over a pop with no news
insider shares went from 2.2% to 11.58%. I will make a buy here.
You can buy a share for .27 cents.
LABP $0.83 trading 70% UNDER cash =$$$$$$$$$$
They will drive the price down until Govil realizes that he needs to voluntarily resign if he really gets the hint.
Better than selling shares I guess
Why has Cemtrex begun issuing the Preferred stock dividend in 'Restricted shares'. This causes a safekeeping fee at the clearing firm we use. The charges associated with registering these shares is very costly as well. I only see in the final prospectus dated Dec. 12, 2016, where the semi-annual payments are to be made in cash or stock. It does not specify, that I can see, that shares can be issued in Restricted shares.
Cemtrex To Showcase Vicon End-to-End Technology Solutions at ISC West Conference on March 22 – 25, 2022
i remember when insiders used to own 44% of the shares, now they the own 2.2%. What does that tell you. I had 500 shares, not any more.
any prediction for stock ??
Fellow tech investors Buy PED $1.2 now. ( Oil up as Russia gas flow to Europe falls, EU Russian oil ban looms NEW YORK, May 11 (Reuters) )
$immr $ddd $imax $yvr $avid $bhat $cetx
You can’t make this up, they blew earnings away, they have beat 4 straight qtr!!
I take their latest ER as satisfactorily positive and assuring. This is not a company that will lose much sales or even go bankrupt in any foreseeable future. The balance sheet is strong with lots of cash and growth catalysts are looking good for the next quarter and beyond. Soft revenue will always rebound once delayed purchases are kicking in as the fear of COVID fades and businesses find new ways to operate normally. I see a number of positive factors/catalysts forthcoming:
1. Major revenue boost with government security camera contract inked for $6 million. Once materialized, that’d near double its quarterly revenue and turning a profit can be reasonably expected.
2. I like the potential of Smart Desk 2.0 after they learned what's missing from SD1.0, mainly customization and laptop docking ability. I don't believe such potential has been reflected in current SP at all so any surprise of preorders or sales can be a major bonus and boost. Being the first to an untapped market is lucrative, and the interest is growing with more people working from home as the new normal. They need to pivot from heavily business-oriented to more consumer-oriented by offering the right features and pricing.
3. Management, while disliked by many, appears to know what they are doing from business perspective, as I carefully listened to a few CEO interviews. They know where the trend is heading and what brings higher margin. There strategic acquisition and restructuring of Vicon, including investing heavily in state-of-the-art analytics and AI computer vision algorithm, gave them a solid revenue base and growth engine.
4. Their AR/VR capabilities are likely not much factored in SP either. Another growth potential that can explode once popular applications emerge.
5. Thermal sensor in camera is a game changer for both far better threat detection and application of checking body temperature as a COVID tool. If their thermal cameras get FDA approval (they have been seeking) as well as UL approval, the PR will be significant.
6. Last and most importantly to me as an investor, is its very low valuation just around $21 million, their cash position is more than 50% of that market cap. I don’t see they’ll do another offering any time soon and if they eventually tap the ATM shelf, they are going to do at a price noticeably higher than last offering at $2.24. Their price/book ratio is a fraction of many of its competitors such as FLIR, DGLY, giving it 2-3x up potential based on proper valuation alone.
I believe this is a bargain at this low price and the risk-reward outlook is highly favorable with limited downside risk and tremendous upside gain. This is not a day trade stock and it takes a bit patience to be rewarded. Always do you own DD and invest accordingly. GLTA!
CETX is poised to take the security/thermal camera market share in a big way with it's new cutting edge, price-competitive camera lineups targeting wide market segments. As announced today, "The VTR-3000 series is a cutting-edge, cost-effective model designed for small to medium sized facilities with a range of up to 250 meters. This series ideal for private airports and parking lots, ensuring nothing goes unnoticed. The VTR-6000 series covers vast areas up to 500 meters and is ideal for larger applications such as construction sites, large commercial airports and more."
Just a matter of time for large/more investors to notice and volume will come in to push this stock way up.
** Reality Check #3**
VISL is a direct competitor of CETX in the Surveillance camera sector...they had 1st quarter 2020 sales of $5 million.
In Pre-market this morning they are trading at 6 times their projected Annual sales So it is very reasonable to have an expectation that CETX in the short term will move from trading at 1/2 times annual sales to trade at 1.5 to 2.5 times annual sales or between $7 to $9 dollars.
Additionally VISL sales dropped by $3 million in the 1st quarter of 2020 compared to 1st quarter 2019.
CETX sales fell by only $400,000 this latest quarter compared to 1st quarter 2019.
So CETX sales are rising at a faster pace than VISL.
Also VISL currently has $2.5 million in cash to fund growth and expansion.
CETX has almost $8 million in cash to fund growth and expansion.
Visl has $5 million in sales last quarter CETX has $12 million in sales last quarter.
So does it make sense that in this mornings Pre-market VISL's market cap is $120 million and CETX market cap is $25 million???
Institutional investors have quietly upped their positions in CETX recently. Analyst PT = $12. They apparently have access to the management and know what's in the pipeline. $12 PT would bring CETX's valuation to about $200M. Considering it's TTM revenue is already $46M and will continue to grow fast with new and diversified products well aligned in the "hot" sectors, $200M valuation is still quite small if any one product becomes a hit. Their profit margin will greatly improve if sales volume goes up and profitability will likely ensue. Management needs to focus on the 4Ps of marketing with aggressive execution. I'd say the risk-reward ratio is very attractive for this hidden gem. GLTA.
Cemtrex Inc. (NASDAQ: CETX): The Best-Of-Breed For Investing? | The Life Telegraph
Elon Musk is using a 'dog ate the homework' excuse to potentially back out of buying Twitter and there is now a less than 50% chance the deal gets done, Wedbush says
How the Ukraine-Russia war affects inflation stateside: U.S. Deputy Secretary of the Treasury
Yahoo Finance Video
Goldman Sachs pushed staff to return to the office. Now the Wall Street bank is giving executives unlimited time off
© 2022 Yahoo. All rights reserved.
About Our Ads