U.S. Markets closed

Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
14.71-0.12 (-0.81%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT
Sign in to post a message.
  • C
    Chad
    SAFE BANKING ACT
    Rep. Ed Perlmutter (D-CO) and a bipartisan list of cosponsors are seeking to attach language to NDAA that would prevent financial regulators from penalizing banks or credit unions that work with state-legal marijuana businesses. The congressman is the sponsor of the standalone Secure and Fair Enforcement (SAFE) Banking Act, which has passed the House in various forms four times so far and is identical to the new amendment.

    While the legislation is not directly connected to defense-related issues, it’s likely Perlmutter sees the must-pass NDAA as a potential vehicle for the reform that could make its way through the Senate, whereas all prior House-passed cannabis banking legislation has stalled to date.
    Bullish
  • D
    Dave Smith
    CGC upgraded Strong Buy: Long term holders' strategy-when in red, buy more to average down & keep for Long Term. CGC is the best MJ stock. Excellent opportunity to buy CGC now. Most Health Care providers support Medical MJ. Don't sell. Be patient. CGC will appreciate sharply soon. Target Price $27 by year end.
    Bullish
  • R
    RD
    Rinse Repeat...clening out the weak, set up for huge swing UP with legislation reform.

    Ending Prohibition - History repeating; slow walk at Fed level, States take lead, momentum increasing and will see screaming and kickicking from prohibitionist.

    ☆ CGC most diversified in sector.

    Concensus: Emerging from speculative to investable, however volitility remains in play.
    Bullish
  • D
    Dave Smith
    CGC is upgraded Strong Buy: A big tobacco and/or alcohol company is probably looking to acquire CGC. If that happens, tabacco company will buy CGC at premium price. Anyway, 562 financial institutions currently hold 43.11% of CGC shares. Insiders hold 36.29%; thus, total 79.40% of CGC shares. Be patient, don't sell. CGC will appreciate significantly for Long Term Holders.
    Bullish
  • K
    Kimnen
    Strong Buy CGC the best MJ stock, but the most undervalue because closing near 52 wk LOW. Reddit might intervene any time, and CGC rises above $50/share. More states legalize MJ. Don't sell. Be patient. Excellent opportunity to buy & keep Long Term. CGC will appreciate sharply soon. Target $27 by the year end
    Bullish
  • R
    RD
    $CGC esculating position in US CBD market with increase in SKUs'.

    NOTE: Entering into a 3000 store distribution contract requires multifaceted negotiations from marketing, fulfillment, logistics, and most importantly capability to provide inventory at that level.

    $$$ CGC STRONG BUY
    Bullish
  • d
    dong
    CGC Strong Buy from 1 yr chart: today closed near 52 week LOW, and median price is (56.50+13.83)/2 = $35.165/share. Thus, CGC will soar high from here. Majority Health Care Providers support Medical MJ. CGC is much undervalue. Great opportunity to buy & hold Long Term. Don't sell. Be patient. Target $27/share
    Bullish
  • D
    Disc Connected
    One of the most painful slow bleeds in my portfolio. 8 months of red days. Will keep holding as I believe in the company long term. GLTA
  • L
    LeslieKnope
    Looking for a trek back to $15 today to at least try to cancel out the $15 weekly options. It will at least be fun to watch.
  • C
    Chad
    CGC is by far the best company in the game. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and you can even buy at the 52-week low near strong support as we speak. Market cap is now ridiculously low using most metrics.
  • d
    def.
    huge distribution!
    Circle K 3,000 stores In U.S. to start with WHISL CBD VAPES.
    then comes all CGC/shop canopy products , C K has 7,200 U.S. stores!
    laying the tracks before the train runs!
    CGC stock is down with the entire MJ industry
  • D
    Dave Smith
    CGC Strong Buy: Financial Institution Holding has increased to 564 F.I., holding 43.16%. Insiders hold 36.29%; thus, total 79.45% of CGC shares. Financial Institutions have quietly accumulated many more CGC
    shares. Don't sell. Be patient. Buy more to average down. CGC will appreciate sharply soon. Target $27/share
    Bullish
  • M
    Mister
    $HEXO conversation
    cannabis sector going green today! you can see the shift slowly happening then it will all correct. the entire sector is down. IT IS NOT JUST YOUR STOCK. Wake up people. #cgc #tlry #hexo #erbb #pura #usmj #clvr #48north #tgodf
    Bullish
  • M
    Mister
    $HEXO conversation
    Everything on discount, time to move up while the markets correct themselves a bit. people will see cannabis sector is ripe and ready compared to all these inflated pumped up blue chip stocks. Merger craze faze coming in cannabis sector!!! EVERYONE going to be merging and big tobacco and alcohol going to swoop in too. Lots of these cannabis companies going bye bye but will be bought up too. GOING TO BE AWESOME. We are a pen stroke away from congress. In all the years I have been watching this sector now seems like an extreme low point considering we have already seen a couple waves of cannabis companies fading out due to legalization taking so long combined with over supply and not enough demand. This is all going to change as these companies have been purchasing US retailers while they are down and out and have leaned up their own operations such as #48North #PURA #USMJ #TLRY #MMNFF #CGC #CLVR
    Bullish
  • d
    dong
    STRONG BUY - buy CGC now. CGC is the best MJ stocks to keep Long Term. Today while both Dow Jones and S&P 500 are red, CGC is GREEN. Majority Americans support Medical MJ. Moreover, CGC sales increases in Canada. Don't sell CGC. Be patient. CGC share price will increase significantly in the near future. Target price $27 by the year end.
    Bullish
  • C
    Continental
    Acreage exits Oregon by selling cannabis stores. Acreage is shrinking, Wrong direction

    https://mjbizdaily.com/acreage-exits-oregon-by-selling-cannabis-stores-for-6-5-million/
  • T
    The Breadman
    Bought back in today. I have held CGC twice before and sold for a good profit. This looks like another ideal entry point.
    Bullish
  • d
    david
    Early Green Day in the markets…BUT red day number 7 in the works for CGC…What’s the plan MR Klein…just another day
  • K
    Kimnen
    CGC is Strong Buy: CGC is way undervalue. Thus, great opportunity to buy CGC at these prices, and hold LONG TERM. Huge demand for Medical MJ. Be patient, and don't sell. Buy more to average down. CGC will appreciate sharply in the near future.
    Bullish
  • b
    bellbell63
    Passage of the SAFES act is a negative for CGC. All it does is make it easier for US MJ companies to do business. It says nothing about legalization. So while US MSO will expand and take more and more market share, CGC is on the outside looking in.