U.S. Markets closed

Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS)


NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
86.64+1.37 (+1.61%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT
People also watch
TSROPBYIKITEBLUESRPT
  • Guess chili doesn't have the guts to defend his position!
  • KTOV = Mcap $16 Mil /Cash $17 Mil / ULTRA Low float / NDA submission for potential Blockbuster this Quarter = 20 BAGGER ..ONE OF THE BIGGEST BIOTECH OPPORTUNITY EVER ! Thank me later guys

    Kitov Pharma (KTOV)

    Market Cap: $17 M
    Cash $17 M
    Price: $1.50

    Shares Out: 10.6 Million

    Kitov Pharmaceuticals Initiates NDA Filing for KIT-302 as a Treatment for Osteoarthritis and Hypertension
    https://baystreet.ca/articles/research_reports/lifesci/Kitov062717.pdf

    Kitov Expects to Submit an NDA for KIT-302 in the Third Quarter 2017.Kitov announced that it began the process of compiling the documents necessary to file an NDA for its lead asset KIT-302 as a treatment for patients who experience both osteoarthritis and hypertension. The Company hired Parexel International Corporation, a clinical research organization, to digitalize and formally submit its NDA application. Kitov expects the filing to occur during the third quarter of 2017, with a potential FDA approval during the second quarter of 2018.

    KIT-302 is a combination drug that treats osteoarthritis pain and hypertension simultaneously

    Primary efficacy endpoint achieved Lead drug candidate KIT-302 achieved its primary efficacy endpoint in a pivotal Phase III trial

    Marketing potential Pipeline candidates address large, multi-billion dollar markets

    Products

    Kitov’s current pipeline products, KIT-301 and KIT-302, are combination drugs that treat OA pain and HTN simultaneously. In December 2015, KIT-302 successfully achieved the primary efficacy endpoint for its Phase III clinical trial. In August 2016, the United States Patent Office issued a patent covering KIT-302.

    Market

    Of the 27 million Americans with OA, 50% also suffer from HTN, which is also a common side effect of stand-alone OA drugs. With no single medication currently treating both conditions, KIT-301 and KIT-302 are targeting this multi-billion dollar market.

  • Any thoughts on why we are down again?
  • I got more shares at 86, it is about time to bottom and go back up. If this goes below 80, I will back up my truck. I Buy and Hold for long.
  • Did MRK make an offer yet?
  • Chili the short troll! Good luck losing your money.
  • I guess chili is a drive by short. Posts his short hit and then moves onto his next short target.
  • why this is going down hold on buy-out in works mark this post
  • Low volume move today is short covering. Gap needs to be filled and with another offering, earnings will be negative EPS. Bounced off $80. May find support at $70 before moving up again on rumors. Any buyouts are rumors currently until FDA approval.
  • Clovis going down because there is an unconfirmed report from CNBC saying that TSRO will not be sold for $9 Billion most of the companies interested balked at such a high price. Clovis is going down in sympathy since nothing has changed fundamentally. In fact Clovis is the better company to take over out of the two. Problem with TSRO is there 7 billion market cap is what they are valued in a takeover. There would be no premium for shareholders. On the other hand a 7 Billion take over for Clovis would a nice premium. I see $93 by the end of the day. Still a down day though. GLTA longs
  • who gets bo first, this or tessy?
  • Sell your shares and buy BABA or JD. Then when you make money on those stocks, CLVS will probably be at $55. Sell some of BABA and JD and buy a little CLVS.
  • You have to ask yourself, why did the BROKERS Sell all 3.9 million shares so soon. If CLVS was going to go higher, wouldn't they have kept those shares to sell at a higher price, like for $120. Which only goes to show, why every time CLVS hit $95, it couldn't break through. I bet the BROKERS were shorting as they were selling the shares at $93-95. Which I can only guess that CLVS at $93-$95 was already overvalued and priced too high. The Brokers knew that now was the time to PUMP and DUMP 3.9 millions shares before it falls back to $60. And we have people on here talking about loading up the truck. I hope your truck is a Isuzu pup truck so you don't lose too much. I won't be shock if I see CLVS at $60.
  • Chili, what happened to the drop to $55?
  • looks like we head back down the the low 80'S! GLTA I BUY MORE!
  • we are back on track.....drug expansion news in the coming month should propel us.
  • Expect turn around today at 3:30pm. Typical low volume days the shorts have their way. However they don't have balls to hold over night so they will cover and cut the losses in half today. People who bought the stock in the secondary may have dumped the stock and have taken their profits on easy money.
  • This is a breakdown.
  • [!] Freshly updated to now display all available credit spreads - Option spread traders visit CreditSpreads.io, absolutely free live feed of statistically profitable option credit spreads for the following month, sometimes including spreads for CLVS! High-probability option credit spreads offer you an approach to trade with specified risk and the maximum profit received right away. CreditSpreads.io targets solely the credit spreads which fulfill its rigid criteria for probability and profit, and contributes to continued profitability by alerting you of any approaching situations which may affect the trade. http://creditspreads.io

    CreditSpreads.io
    Sustainable, high probability, defined risk stock option trading opportunities.
    creditspreads.io
  • Clovis will get bought.Large firms might be waiting for repatriation of capital to make the purchase