U.S. markets closed

Canasil Resources Inc. (CNSUF)

Other OTC - Other OTC Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
0.05400.0000 (0.00%)
At close: 02:18PM EDT
Sign in to post a message.
  • s
    and are you still holding those shares??
  • l
    maybe something promising from the new drill program.
  • F
    Great drill results 8,455 G/T AG equivalent and only $13M market cap.
    Recent oversubscribed financing. Mexico is a good jurisdiction.

    $SILJ $AG & $EXK investors take note of this potential 10-bagger.
    Maybe worth holding a few shekels here for the eventual buyout.
  • M
    this is nuts i had on computer to buy 3000 more shares for 8 5 cents and i could have bought 8 cents that alone pays the fee they charge 9.95 whats up with this stock now own 10k and down 40.00 its was 18 cents 3 weeks ago what has happenened you learn fom mistakes she have not had that order in and when i got home from work could have. bought fot 8 cents 8.5 cent like i said if i payed 8 cents my fee would have bewn payed for and would have not lost 15 dollers buying 3000 shares at 8.5 when i got 3000k shares i payed 11.5 cents so i wish i would have not put order on computer should have waitwd been 8 cents since fri like i said right there down 15 dollers plus was down 40 when price drop with shares had already i thought e
    we were. to benifit for evwry share we get 1 share in new company now i have my doughts this company hasent been doing good in last 6 month so in
    m worried when i come back from jamaica i watch everyday i just have a feeling this stock will go dowm to 7 cents please people buy stock wont drop it went down someone sd 10 million shares thata why from 18 cent to 8 cents i belive in this company the only wat buy at least 10000 shares and you wont regreat it
  • M
    bought 5000 shares 6.5. cents. should have bought 10k to make even payed 8.5 cents first order and had to buy on computer should have waited 1 day to get all 15000 shares for 6.5 cents but i bought 8.5 cents and stayed at 8 cents almost 2 days
  • l
    Why the 50% pop?
  • j
    I see this as a very possible buyout target now,silve an gold moveing finally.
    Now Im ready to take a position in this one.
  • T
    Ooh those weren’t good results they reported
  • C
    keeps going down