U.S. Markets closed

Cheniere Energy Partners, L.P. (CQP)


NYSE MKT - NYSE MKT Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
30.87+0.42 (+1.38%)
At close: 4:02PM EDT
People also watch
LNGDPMBWPGELMMLP
  • CQP has just seen the last of the selling. Looks like a potential push higher is in store. Do you guys find it difficult to know when to buy or sell something? I prefer to get my stocks from awesome_stock_s.
  • There is nothing but greatness in the future of Cheniere Energy Partners and LNG growth. Those that have patiently awaited a payoff are soon to be richly rewarded.

    https://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2017/06/271637.htm

    JMHO.

  • CQP, looks to be overvalued at this price Not sure how awe_some_stock_s finds all these incredible trade ideas but im happy.
  • A Quick Check-In with Cheniere Energy PART 5 OF 5 Analysts’ ratings for Cheniere Energy Cheniere Energy (LNG) had “buy” ratings from 86.0% of analysts surveyed by Reuters, while the remaining 14.0% rated it as a “hold” on June 6, 2017. Cheniere Energy Partners Holdings (CQH) and Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), Cheniere Energy’s subsidiaries, have “buy” ratings from 80% and 66.7% of analysts, respectively. Cheniere Energy has seen two ratings updates since the beginning of 2017. These updates included two new coverages. Most recently, Guggenheim initiated coverage on Cheniere Energy and assigned it a “buy” rating. Cheniere Energy’s average target price of $56.4 implies a 13.0% price retur
  • $35 should be soon. This tax friendly distribution of 5-7% is tempting many old timers
  • The "sciences will never be able to explain the universe...(which by the way, has no end), this fact we will find out after we die.
  • I guess 45 cargoes and 1 billion in revenues for 1Q 2017!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sell and buy CIM
  • Any guesses for first quarter revenues?
  • When do they issue the dividends? Thanks....
  • Just my humble opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Where'd that basher Joe go? I miss delivering brutal beatings to him on his ridiculous predictions of doom for Cheniere and its dividend being rescinded.
  • Ameritrade has (mistakenly?) reported CQP's earnings at .07 for the Dec. quarter.
  • The trading setup for CQP looks very alluring with performance (month) hitting 8.60%. The last time things got this interesting there were explosions. google awesomeSTO-CKS - they offer pretty good trade alerrts. you dont have to trade their tickers but it definetly helps you recognize possible patterns for stocks you're trading.
  • Cheniere Energy’s subsidiaries, Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) and Cheniere Energy Partners Holdings (CQH), have “buy” ratings from 71.4% and 80% of the analysts surveyed by Reuters, respectively.
  • Look at 1-month, 3 month, 1 year charts. OMG this baby is looking like a steady climber
  • Any of the old timers still with CQP? I bet we are all happy now with PPS and Distribution. This baby should work its way to the mid $40's now as LNG moves forward
  • I record amount of cash is moving into CQP. My guess is the 5%-6% tax friendly distributions and positive outlook on both domestic and international LNG demand
  • Thanks in advance for answers
    This company has little float If you leave out inst ,mutal funds etc.
    Did they receive a dis count whe they needed large sums of cash so they would not be borrowing 100% of the amount for plants?
    And if so are they limited from selling?
    Does this company own all the plats or just some?
  • .425 dividends and what good is it when the stock goes down one years worth of dividends in 2 days. So you should hold this for 2 years to get back what you lost in 2 days? Until they get a board of directors that actually works for a living and can calculate interest on money borrowed compared to money coming in. This company will continue to go backwards $14 a share just before the big drop!