U.S. Markets close in 3 hrs 19 mins

Cheniere Energy Partners, L.P. (CQP)


NYSE MKT - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
30.37+0.18 (+0.60%)
As of 12:40PM EDT. Market open.
People also watch
LNGDPMBWPGELMMLP
Full screen
Previous Close30.19
Open30.24
Bid30.32 x 100
Ask30.38 x 200
Day's Range30.20 - 30.67
52 Week Range25.87 - 33.47
Volume64,464
Avg. Volume230,745
Market Cap10.47B
Beta0.82
PE Ratio (TTM)-215.39
EPS (TTM)N/A
Earnings DateN/A
Dividend & Yield1.70 (5.54%)
Ex-Dividend Date2017-04-28
1y Target EstN/A
Trade prices are not sourced from all markets
  • Market Realist14 days ago

    Are Wall Street Analysts Bullish on Cheniere Energy?

    Cheniere Energy (LNG) had “buy” ratings from 86.0% of analysts surveyed by Reuters, while the remaining 14.0% rated it as a “hold” on June 6, 2017.

  • Market Realist15 days ago

    Could Cheniere Energy Gain from the Current Gulf Rift?

    Uncertainty in the global liquefied natural gas market grew after Saudi Arabia and others cut economic and political ties with Qatar. Cheniere Energy has risen 2.4% since the crisis unfolded.

  • Cheniere Energy Partners LP breached its 50 day moving average in a Bearish Manner : CQP-US : June 5, 2017
    Capital Cube17 days ago

    Cheniere Energy Partners LP breached its 50 day moving average in a Bearish Manner : CQP-US : June 5, 2017

    Categories: ETFs Yahoo FinanceGet full CapitalCube analysis *Disclaimer : This is as of previous day’s closing price. Technical Indicators Below is a quick look at 5 technical indicators for Cheniere Energy Partners LP. More studies are available on the Technical Chart. Indicator Signal Closing Price above/below 50 Day Moving Average Bearish Closing Price above/below 200 Day Moving Average ... Read more (Read more...)