U.S. Markets open in 2 hrs 12 mins

CyberOptics Corporation (CYBE)


NasdaqGM - NasdaqGM Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
24.65-0.05 (-0.20%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT
People also watch
DAIOELSEMOCOCSPIPRCP
  • Drys will be run next week and could spike to $100....$2.17...still too low, Friday afternoon signal for spike next week...
  • Not so fast my friend, take this thumb rule when traded: no party will not last forever, what go up must come down, do not be greedy with your gain. Drys are lesson all trader, which slow economic any business will do what ever it take get profit..and not so fast happy yet..semiconductor will get hit hard second half of 2017. One more thing ... learn this: you are See the wave but it's time to reach you.
    Next run...for Thursday and Friday...and could reach $4.00 Aezs...my prediction could hit $3.00 - $3.20 tomorrow...

    Do you think I got trap Drys...sorry I am out since Monday...
  • Better trade, what should I do now that it is almost 25?
  • What go up, must come down...that the rule, remember it.
  • Good luck for second haft ...DRYS will be run next week, spike to $5, $10 after payday and could hit $100 after E/R on 8/9 ( amc)...move to Drys...if you want make money....enjoy..have nice weekend..
  • See you $15.00 CYBE...look like another big drop tomorrow...
  • RAD is one the move for next few days...buy RAD..hot. right now...could hit $5.00 or $6.00 by tomorrow...
  • I'd love to buy more at $15-16
  • Harry Boxer has posted his Charts of the Day video on CYBE at TheTechTrader site noting: CyberOptics Corporation (CYBE) was down 1.40, or 6%, to 22.10, on 99,209 shares traded on Tuesday, and has been a short since the 25-range, got to 19 1/2, and then bounced. It looks like it formed another bear wedge. Two waves down, and wave three could get it down to 16-7.
  • Oh no...take your money and leave....see you on the News!!!
  • See you at $15.00
  • Get out why you can this will drop down $15.00 in matter next week, not even waiting for E/R come out. Tech stock and mostly semiconductor companies got hit hard and struggle survive. Good luck everyone..
  • Yup, $10 here we come!!
  • I shorted at $22 like Bettertrade told me to. NOT!
  • Base on CYBE financial and the previous report combine with no news on any order, also delay of production and cost of administrator I prediction CYBE will lost 1 Million dollar by next quarter....CYBE price will drop down $15 ( ( Adjustment $10)...and after that if perfect storm coming it could be down grade by analyst and also investor pull out..

    My last advice and still change to GET OUT...
  • GET OUT before will drop down to $10.00....Last change if don't get out by next E/R July 27, 2017....good luck anyone...
  • can't hold 9EMA even, have a feeling will drop below 20's in a few weeks, no catalyst to go higher at this moment.
  • Someone did not do the math right...After hour drop -70 and should be 19.80 instead 21 ....oh boy...something going on here...
  • I expecting will drop down $20 but look to me it will further drop down to $15-$17 if in bad luck as same time..some investor will pull out...so Re-Entry at this time, not really until wait Q2 report.
  • Junk this stock, got out with a small loss, possible re-entry in around 16-17