|Bid||0.0000 x 7000|
|Ask||0.0000 x 1600|
|Day's Range||0.3200 - 0.3382|
|52 Week Range||0.2900 - 5.4000|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||1.15|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||22.50|
Cytori announced it has received approval for its Cellution Cell Therapy System consumable bundle in Japan as a Class III medical device. The Cellution Cell Therapy System is a medical device designed to automate processing of adipose tissue to obtain regenerative cells suitable for treating thermal and radioactive burn wounds.
Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) (“Cytori” or the “Company”) today announced that the Company has received approval for the Celution Cell Therapy System consumable bundle in Japan as a Class III medical device. The Class III designation will allow Cytori to expand its current commercial efforts in Japan and provides a clear framework for future expanded regulatory claims and reimbursement under the November 2014 PMD Act. Furthermore, Cytori announced today that the Company has successfully outsourced an important assembly portion of the production process for its Celution Cell Therapy consumables from San Diego, CA to Viant Medical in San Antonio, Texas.
Cytori (CYTX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -246.15% and -59.51%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2018. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
On a per-share basis, the San Diego-based company said it had a loss of 55 cents. Losses, adjusted for one-time items, came to 45 cents per share. The developer of cell therapies posted revenue of $1.3 ...
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 09, 2018 -- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYTX) will provide a live webcast of its third quarter financial results and business update on Wednesday,.
Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (CYTX) announced today it has received a milestone payment of $1.0 million from Bimini Technologies, LLC (Bimini). The payment is a result of Bimini achieving the first $10.0 million in gross profits for previous divestiture of the Puregraft® product line. In 2013, Cytori entered into a Sale and Exclusive License/Supply Agreement with Bimini, pursuant to which Cytori sold to Bimini selected assets relating to Cytori’s Puregraft® product line, a series of standalone fat transplantation products that were developed to improve the predictability of outcomes for autologous fat grafting and aesthetic body contouring.
Cytori Therapeutics Inc’s (NASDAQ:CYTX): Cytori Therapeutics, Inc., a therapeutics company, together with its subsidiaries, develops regenerative and oncologic therapies from its proprietary cell therapy and nanoparticle platforms for various medical Read More...
The FDA’s Orphan Drug Designation Program provides orphan status to drugs, such as ATI-1123, which are intended for the safe and effective treatment of rare diseases/disorders that affect fewer than 200,000 people in the U.S. Sponsors of a drug receiving orphan designation qualify for various incentives including tax credits for clinical testing, 7 years of marketing exclusivity following FDA approval, and a waiver of prescription drug user fees. Small cell lung cancer (SCLC), which accounts for approximately 15% of bronchogenic carcinomas with 33,375 new cases and 23,380 deaths estimated for 2017, has been identified by Cytori as a compelling target for ATI-1123. While SCLC is responsive to chemotherapy and radiation therapy, cure occurs only in ~20% of patients, generally restricted to those with limited stage disease. The remaining 80% of patients, including all patients with extensive disease, relapse within months of completing their initial therapy.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / August 22, 2018 / Medtronic shares hit a brand new high after announcing impressive first quarter results. Shares of Cytori Therapeutics also soared in Tuesday’s session despite ...
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling the Peaks (Stocks hitting 52-week highs on Aug. 15) Inspire Medical Systems Inc (NYSE: INSP ) Merck & Co., Inc. ...
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling the Peaks (Stocks hitting 52-week highs on Aug. 14) DexCom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM ) Masimo Corporation (NASDAQ: MASI ...
The San Diego-based company said it had a loss of 59 cents per share. The developer of cell therapies posted revenue of $1.6 million in the period. In the final minutes of trading on Tuesday, the company's ...
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling the Peaks (Stocks hitting 52-week highs on Aug. 13) Iradimed Corp (NASDAQ: IRMD ) SurModics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRDX ...