And now a dose of reality. You people are delusional as f if you think saying no to R/S is going to somehow push this stock to $1.00. In reality and by reality I mean not just my opinion but fact if there is no R/S(and the SA doesn't come back and pushes pps to 1.00 somehow) then we are going bankrupt. There's no cookie jar hidden in the corner with some cash in it. There is no buyer just waiting and if there is they have 25 cent for us at best. Why you ask? Because who's going to offer more? We are going bankrupt without R/S a loan, something. Also if there was a buyer don't you think they would have presented themselves when stock was 2 cent? Stop being delusional. Vote no out of anger which I understand. Vote no because your a short and you want to see us bankrupt but please don't say something as stupid as Vote No on the premise thinking that's somehow going to save Delcath.
vote NO, i havent been here since march for nothing, VOTE NO, DONT LISTEN TO THE BEARS/SHORTS trying to get you to vote yes and steal your money, VOTE NO, IVE BEEN THROUGH HELL, YOUR NOT TAKING THIS FROM US, VOTE NO END OF STORY
Tired of using Velveeta cheese coupons when I go shopping got to make some money today. Then when I buy my cheese with no coupon the cashier will give me the big thumbs up as I walk through out the door. Get home the wife will be like "You forgot the coupon" I'll be like "YES I DID".
The only kind of B/O we would get before FDA Approval is a takeover and you do not want that. Anyone of us could do it. Just buy 250 million shares and you are the majority owner of delcath. Now your bankers tell you to immediately force an R/S. Seriously, who's going to stop you with that majority and then do an offering to get your money back. If it didn't happen when this was 2 cent it will not happen now. We will get buyers eventually, we have had petty offers before. BUT, the real offers come when we show more progress with FDA and European sales grow. Until then dcth needs cash to fund these trials. There are no magic tricks.
Should i hold out or sell?
If you factor in all of the post market selling last night, it actually had a nice little day today. It actually climbed 12 percent since the open.
Manipulators can make more by killing off shorts than dealing with us stubborn longs!
With the amount of silence this company has been holding, something big has to be brewing.
Andrew , think about that DCTH has a strong approved medication in Europe . It will be surely approved in USA ( why not being approved in Europe ??) . Your scenario starts from wanting the Company to go down for your own reason and short investment
The only thing really good about an R/S is it will put a stop to the legion of Robinhood type 1000 share nobs that try to make gas money, hoping for shoe money and at best maybe even a month long bus pass. These guys are complete morons and there are thousands of them on stocktwits babbling about 2-3 pennies everyday. Maybe if the R/S goes through we at least will find some stability and new investors will look at the tech, the S.A, the trials and the possibility of stopping other cancers instead of it's gonna fall or rise 2 cent because some dimwit wants some new Jordans and can't hold more than an hour. And if you must know the institutions are banging the f out of you day traders and swingers daily with those 5 A.M buys and you keep taking the bait daily only to get dumped by 10am.
this company been around for many years yes its tough but good things do happen I bet they merge with someone
Just don't invest in what you can't lose! Invest in what you believe in. Do YOUR OWN RESEARCH and don't rely on comments here INCLUDING my own! How's that for honesty?
After hours green. She's all over the place. No one here has a clue where it's going next. We're all a bunch of gambling fools.
One time I'm glad to have bought at the open. In the money now. I see little downside to holding and lots of upside. Extension gives DCTH time to release further positive results. P3 could mean earlier FDA approval. A merger or partner deal from Europe would also negate R/S financing need.
We got till Sept 7th to day trade this sucker. Hopefully, they don't get the R/S they want. Stealing stock holders share values is not a good business model don't ya think?
God bless longs
Two possible futures for Delcath; #1. Reverse split followed by dilution. Company stays open another year, stock drops steadily downward under $1 again. #2. No reverse split. Company shuts down at the end of next month, stock worth zero per share.
A buyout? Who would want it and why? Delcath's only (dubious, once FDA-rejected) product has been available in Europe for five years and almost no one buys it. 600k sales last quarter. Buyout offers are often priced by 2x the company's revenues. So for Delcath the maximum anyone might want to offer is $4.8 million. That's less than a penny per share. Simple solution for anyone interested in their device is let Delcath shut down and then buy the patent at a bargain price from creditors.
Conclusion: people pumping this stock are either knowingly or unwittingly part of a pump and dump scam.
This stock goes up and down. Gotta have big ballz to play.
if you have under the number of shares for a reverse split will u lose all your shares say I have 10 shares and they do 15:1 will i lose all 10?
Samuel A. Isaac
The question is sell or hold ?? I'm new to this board and I've enjoyed reading every post... some of the pumpers and dumpers are very aggressive. Personally I'm long on DCTH.. I believe there is good news getting ready to push this stock up... don't know how close we can come to our goal of $1.00 but this company has a great treatment program that's been VERY successful and I see other good things coming from this company. Lots of people are interested in this company just look at the volume all we need is more good news.. then this stock will go up in price. It's a waiting game for now..... good luck to everyone..... (Go Longs)