The reason that I am buying DDD at this level: 1. Profitable, at P/E 23.88 (2018), I have the patience to wait for its prime time. 2. No one can deny 3D printing has a future 3. 3D Systems is the leader 4. The reason that people don't buy at this moment is only because: THEY THINK THEY CAN BUY AT LOWER PRICE LATER. 5. So, the most important question is: when is 3D printing's prime time??? I believe it is around now. Why I am saying this? Take a look at ALGN, why ALGN is so successful? it is because of 3D printing, and who's behind it, DDD! Take a look at PRLB, the one who is making products using 3D printing, PRLB to 3D priting industry is like TSM to APPL etc. So, from these, we know it is about the time.
The trading setup for DDD looks very enticing. awesom_sto-cks alerted a new stock just now. going to check it out.
Everyone remember back a few conference calls. Management when questioned on fixing problems with their printers gave the same exact answer that they just gave in the latest one. We have it all under control and it is fixed. Everyone loves us. We are back!!! But they weren't. We recently learned that they lost the complete confidence of the Asian market! Poor service. Poor printers. Poor cartridges. Look at their Facebook page. It isn't filled with happy customers. Quite the contrary. Now look at other 3d printing companies. They aren't having the uphill battle that ddd seems to be having.
jmho. Average in the high 20's. Some bought in the $50 range all the while everyone saying it can never go lower.
ddd was 6 bucks not that long ago. Now the company is stalled out.Waiting for the jump starts. I think DDD needs to be sold to a company that can run a mid-sized business and bring it to profitability. I just don't see this group doing it. Management keeps needing time to change course, straighten out a few problems, realign itself, bring on some more management to get us over the hurdle, strengthen our partnerships, on and on and on and on...
Do you think this thing is done selling? Showing us a buy signal now on DDD? I started receiving notifications from awesome*sto-cks the other week and so far they have presented interesting new trade ideas.
DDD appears to suggest upside opportunity. Im not sure about you guys but awesome*sto-cks has provided me with some pretty good trade ideas. I messed up executing some of them but thats on me.
The AM sector has finally come back to life. DDD back to $15 soon.
As hurricane recovery proceeds, there should be an opportunity to replace some of the light manufacturing with 3D printing facilities. Thinking of plastics and light metals which needed tech update anyway.
As usual, the news is reporting life in the rearview mirror since the people flocking into a short position in August must be feeling the burn right about now.
looks like ddd is just about to break above the downward trend line set in mid June
MICROCAP SPECIAL ALERT - BioLargo (BLGO) surprise acquisition of ENTIRE world class engineering team from Fortune 500 CB&I Environmental & Infrastructure, Inc. brings immediate big profitable revenues and the last needed piece to commercially launch it’s disruptive breakthrough Highest Impact Lowest Cost water treatment system into a $850 billion industry where it is badly needed.
BLGO COMMERCIAL REVENUES ARE STARTING NOW AND STRONGLY POSITIONED TO EXPLODE FOR YEARS TO COME
Follow this chain of facts to understand the powerful investment implications:
1. BLGO developed and owns the breakthrough AOS Water Treatment system that was just unveiled at the University of Alberta. The AOS is validated by many leading experts as the biggest breakthrough in water treatment in history
2. The AOS system was validated by 1,600 studies and by the world’s largest water engineering company to disinfect and to also remove toxic contaminants better, faster and cheaper than all technologies
3. Over 35 government grants support the AOS system
4. After 10 years of development, the AOS system is now commercially ready for engineering to tailor and build it for user’s specific needs
5. BLGO just acquired THE ENTIRE ENGINEERING INNOVATION TEAM THAT CREATED GIANT REVENUES FOR CB&I and now creates instant big revenues for BLGO
6. The new engineering team brings substantial new business on day 1
7. BLGO’S new Engineering and Science Division has powerful established business relationships with giant users for the AOS
8. BLGO’s new Engineering & Science Division from CB&I is strongly incentivized to generate big and profitable revenues
9. BLGO hired Dr Shan Yong as head of BD for the AOS. Dr Yong has long established relationships with Veolia and the world’s largest water companies
10. BLGO just closed a finance commitment for $10 million with Lincoln Park Capital
11. BLGO Clyra Medical division within days of filing 510k for novel low cost, best in class wound care products in a $10 billion market
12. Clyra wound care products kill even resistant microbials (ESKAPE PATHOGENS) and promote healing
13. 510k is a 90-day process
14. Tanya Rhodes was head of wound care product development at giant Smith & Nephew
15. Tanya Rhodes is now spearheading Clyra’s disruptive product entry into $10 billion market
16. Several more proprietary blockbuster and disruptive wound care products are in pipeline
17. CupriDyne industrial air treatment odor control is being sold now and is quickly being adopted by major companies
18. 3 of the top 10 waste management companies have already signed National Purchasing Agreements and sales are increasing rapidly
19. Word on the street is that CupiDyne is going to take over odor control
20. CupriDyne sales potential is billions per year
21. BLGO is destined to achieve enormous revenues and multi-billion dollar market cap in near term with major prolonged growth for years to come.
BioLargo Acquires World-Class Engineering Team to Form a New Engineering Services Subsidiary and Enters into Common Stock Purchase Agreement for Up to $10 Million with Lincoln Park Capital
Westminster, CA, Sept. 11, 2017-- BioLargo, Inc., a sustainable science and technology company that delivers practical solutions for clean water, clean air and advanced wound care, announced today it finalized ...
I think DDD is due for a pullback. What are your thoughts? have you guys heard of Awe-Som.e.Sto-cks.. i started receiving their allerts and so far i am happy.
Come on ddd try to keep up with ssys and xone. Your tired old performance is being chocked by your management but try to do something anyway.
Recent stock price increase and volume show a slight positive trend for all AM sector players including DDD. Major announcement by voxeljet concerning HSS should keep the AM sector on a low boil the remaining part of the year.
Perhaps buying the EFT for the sector is best for those not sure who the winners in the sector will be.
#$%$! why is it going up now? I don't see any news!
This technology goes nowhere. Their materials costly and it prints as slow as 🐌. You guys gonna see $1/share or less
buy folks. good price.
I guess all the marrow has been sucked out of this. With any good news we should continue higher.
Yesterday: After up 7 days & Broad market on an upward tear, the $$ temporarily shifts to a safer up way path. Manufacturing this AM finally way up so if that remains & since fall is on the way it probably will,DDD should head back up.