|Bid||40.65 x 1100|
|Ask||40.70 x 1000|
|Day's Range||40.60 - 41.20|
|52 Week Range||36.83 - 56.71|
|Beta (5Y Monthly)||1.62|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Earnings Date||Feb 23, 2020 - Feb 27, 2020|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||46.58|
HOUSTON, Feb. 19, 2020 -- Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE: DRQ) announced today that it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2019 results on Thursday, February 27, 2020 after.
Does the January share price for Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE:DRQ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate...
Before we spend days researching a stock idea we like to take a look at how hedge funds and billionaire investors recently traded that stock. Russell 2000 ETF (IWM) lagged the larger S&P 500 ETF (SPY) by more than 10 percentage points since the end of the third quarter of 2018. This means hedge funds […]
If you own shares in Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE:DRQ) then it's worth thinking about how it contributes to the volatility of...
Keeping pace with the changing market dynamics, National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is looking to continue with its disciplined approach to capital spending and improvement in efficiency.
Dril-Quip's (DRQ) third-quarter 2019 results are affected by higher cost of sales, partially offset by relative stabilization of commodity prices and other positives.
World-class money managers like Ken Griffin and Barry Rosenstein only invest their wealthy clients' money after undertaking a rigorous examination of any potential stock. They are particularly successful in this regard when it comes to small-cap stocks, which their peerless research gives them a big information advantage on when it comes to judging their worth. […]
Dril-Quip (DRQ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -158.33% and 3.50%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2019. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Houston, Oct. 24, 2019 -- Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE: DRQ) today reported operational and financial results for the third quarter 2019. Key highlights for the third quarter of 2019.
The federal government's EIA report revealed that crude inventories rose by 9.3 million barrels, compared to the 4 million barrels increase that energy analysts had expected.
Dril-Quip (DRQ) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Oilfield service provider Halliburton (HAL) declares another round of job cut as oil and gas customers scale back spending on services and equipment.
Enterprise Products (EPD) is well placed to continue to hike quarterly distributions since it has growth capital projects worth $6 billion under construction.
The federal government's EIA report revealed that crude inventories rose by 2.9 million barrels, compared to the 2.4 million barrels increase that energy analysts had expected.
The giant Equinor (EQNR)-operated Johan Sverdrup oil field's production is expected to hit an all high wherein it will constitute one third of the total oil produced in Norway.
Phillips 66 (PSX) to allocate roughly 60% of its operating cash flow for business investments. The remaining 40% is likely to be returned to its shareholders via share buybacks and dividend payments.