Very difficult to see ECYT not making a big run north. Not sure how awe-som*sto-cks finds all these incredible trade ideas but im happy.
MICROCAP SPECIAL ALERT – BioLargo’s (BLGO) Surprise Acquisition of ENTIRE World Class Engineering Team from Fortune 500 CB&I Environmental & Infrastructure, Inc. Combined with New Financing Signals STRONG BUY as AOS Disruptive Water Treatment System Now Ready for $860 Billion Market
BLGO COMMERCIAL REVENUES ARE STARTING NOW AND STRONGLY POSITIONED TO EXPLODE FOR YEARS TO COME
Follow this chain of facts to understand the powerful investment implications:
1. BLGO developed and owns the breakthrough AOS Water Treatment system that was just unveiled at the University of Alberta. The AOS is validated by many leading experts as the biggest breakthrough in water treatment in history
2. The AOS system was validated by 1,600 studies and by the world’s largest water engineering company to disinfect and to also remove toxic contaminants better, faster and cheaper than all technologies
3. Over 35 government grants support the AOS system
4. After 10 years of development, the AOS system is now commercially ready for engineering to tailor and build it for user’s specific needs
5. BLGO just acquired THE ENTIRE ENGINEERING INNOVATION TEAM THAT CREATED GIANT REVENUES FOR CB&I and now creates instant big revenues for BLGO
6. The new engineering team brings substantial new business on day 1
7. BLGO’S new Engineering and Science Division has powerful established business relationships with giant users for the AOS
8. BLGO’s new Engineering & Science Division from CB&I is strongly incentivized to generate big and profitable revenues
9. BLGO hired Dr Shan Yong as head of BD for the AOS. Dr Yong has long established relationships with Veolia and the world’s largest water companies
10. BLGO just closed a finance commitment for $10 million with Lincoln Park Capital
11. BLGO Clyra Medical division within days of filing 510k for novel low cost, best in class wound care products in a $10 billion market
12. Clyra wound care products kill even resistant microbials (ESKAPE PATHOGENS) and promote healing
13. 510k is a 90-day process
14. Tanya Rhodes was head of wound care product development at giant Smith & Nephew
15. Tanya Rhodes is now spearheading Clyra’s disruptive product entry into $10 billion market
16. Several more proprietary blockbuster and disruptive wound care products are in pipeline
17. CupriDyne industrial air treatment odor control is being sold now and is quickly being adopted by major companies
18. 3 of the top 10 waste management companies have already signed National Purchasing Agreements and sales are increasing rapidly
19. Word on the street is that CupiDyne is going to take over odor control
20. CupriDyne sales potential is billions per year
21. BLGO is destined to achieve enormous revenues and multi-billion dollar market cap in near term with major prolonged growth for years to come.
BioLargo Acquires World-Class Engineering Team to Form a New Engineering Services Subsidiary and Enters into Common Stock Purchase Agreement for Up to $10 Million with Lincoln Park Capital
Westminster, CA, Sept. 11, 2017-- BioLargo, Inc., a sustainable science and technology company that delivers practical solutions for clean water, clean air and advanced wound care, announced today it finalized ...
Finally Endocyte releases some news about CAR-T. And what do you know, the stock volume and price are increasing.
ready to get some picks that are way better than ECYT? Make sure to get involved with the-stockdork now so you dont miss out. .
The scenarios are quite interesting at current levels for ECYT. I started receiving notifications from Awe.Some.Sto-ck.s the other week and so far they have presented interesting new trade ideas.
If ECYT had their CAR-T experiments more in the news, this would be getting a major boost from Gilead's purchase of KITE. JUNO is up nearly 100% and it did not even get a bid. Just on speculation this thing could trade up to at least cash on hand levels, which is nearly 100% gain from here.
Please Endocyte management, do something for once? Pretty please?
X axis : Stocks Price Correlation Coefficient Y axis : Quantity of stocks Sep-2016 1,000 Day Parameter 2,830 NASDAQ Stocks Price Analysis This stock mode of correlation coefficient is 0 In other words, the correlation coefficient of the other stocks
Very difficult to see ECYT not making a big run north. Not sure how awe.some_sto-cks finds all these incredible trade ideas but im happy.
The last time ECYT did something like this it blew up. if you guys have questions you should ask awe-some_sto-cks. They often respond to my emails which is helpful.
So they have $125 million in equity, but this trades at $50 million market cap. Doesn't make any sense at all.
All I want is for this company to sell to a bigger company that is interested in their cancer research, sell to a private equity firm, or simply close their doors and liquidate so they can unleash their more than $2 of cash!!! I feel like that is the universal desire of a lot of their shareholders. I wish they would simply elaborate on why they are not taking this idea and executing it.
The cheapest I have ever seen a biotech trade is 1/3 of cash on hand. Assuming ECYT is not going to break any record, this means it should hold above about $0.92 for the near term.
At $1.25, that is about 26% downside loss.
Potential gain is of course unlimited, but if news pops it to just under cash on hand, the potential gain is a bit more than 115%
26% downside, 115%+ upside
If you were in a casino (which we kind of are), you would take that bet.
SNOA (MC $23 M) (Cash $13 M) Shares Out: 4.3 M / 17 FDA approved products some of them are in early launch phase plus additional Product launches expected within 6 months / Profitable in 2018 = 1000%+ UPSIDE POTENTIAL..GLTA
Sonoma Pharma (Nasdaq: SNOA)
Market Cap: 22.1 Million Cash: $12.6 Million Price: $5.15
Driving to commercial EBITDAS breakeven, without dilution
Grow current product portfolio with all sales people
•Alevicyn HydroGel, Dermal Spray & Spray Gel for atopic dermatitis & dermal procedures •Celacyn for scar treatment •Mondoxyne for severe acne –launched late 2015 •Ceramax for skin repair in atopic dermatitis–launched in April 2016 •SebuDerm for seborrhea dermatitis –launched in November 2016
Launch 3 New Products –our product pipeline –one every other quarter
•Launching Loyon–Fall 2017 •Ceramax in foam and gel forms –Q4 2017 & Q1 2018
Launch and Grow New and Current Products: During fiscal year 2017, we launched four new dermatology products, including SebuDerm™, Ceramax™, Lasercyn™ Gel and Lasercyn™ Dermal Spray, bringing us to a total of eight dermatology products for the treatment of atopic and seborrheic dermatitis, scar management, surgical procedures, severe acne and “state of the art” skin repair technology. We also obtained three new FDA clearances, now totaling 16 overall. Our strong intellectual property portfolio consists of 63 issued patents and 33 patent applications pending.
We plan to launch our new FDA approved product Loyon® (a skin descaler currently marketed in Europe) in the upcoming months and have a strong product pipeline of several product line improvements, including a line extension of Ceramax™. All in all, we believe this could possibly be our best product line of new FDA approved dermatology and skincare products yet, and we believe our innovation plan will help lead us to profitability.
$26 million dollars can take control of the company right now.
That is only 260 small investors putting in $100k and giving their proxy voting rights to someone who will elect a board that votes to sell of Endocyte's current assets and distribute the $2.xx cash on hand to shareholders.
260 people is all it would take investing in Endocyte to make nearly a 100% profit from this level.
Some kind of news has leaked, volume 3x normal. Large sells.
I am guessing they have sold out to another company in exchange for just shares or one of the management has left.
It is totally not fair that this news leaks out to a select few.
It could be they ended 1169 also but I would expect news about that today if so.