So they have $125 million in equity, but this trades at $50 million market cap. Doesn't make any sense at all.
All I want is for this company to sell to a bigger company that is interested in their cancer research, sell to a private equity firm, or simply close their doors and liquidate so they can unleash their more than $2 of cash!!! I feel like that is the universal desire of a lot of their shareholders. I wish they would simply elaborate on why they are not taking this idea and executing it.
SNOA (MC $23 M) (Cash $13 M) Shares Out: 4.3 M / 17 FDA approved products some of them are in early launch phase plus additional Product launches expected within 6 months / Profitable in 2018 = 1000%+ UPSIDE POTENTIAL..GLTA
Sonoma Pharma (Nasdaq: SNOA)
Market Cap: 22.1 Million Cash: $12.6 Million Price: $5.15
Driving to commercial EBITDAS breakeven, without dilution
Grow current product portfolio with all sales people
•Alevicyn HydroGel, Dermal Spray & Spray Gel for atopic dermatitis & dermal procedures •Celacyn for scar treatment •Mondoxyne for severe acne –launched late 2015 •Ceramax for skin repair in atopic dermatitis–launched in April 2016 •SebuDerm for seborrhea dermatitis –launched in November 2016
Launch 3 New Products –our product pipeline –one every other quarter
•Launching Loyon–Fall 2017 •Ceramax in foam and gel forms –Q4 2017 & Q1 2018
Launch and Grow New and Current Products: During fiscal year 2017, we launched four new dermatology products, including SebuDerm™, Ceramax™, Lasercyn™ Gel and Lasercyn™ Dermal Spray, bringing us to a total of eight dermatology products for the treatment of atopic and seborrheic dermatitis, scar management, surgical procedures, severe acne and “state of the art” skin repair technology. We also obtained three new FDA clearances, now totaling 16 overall. Our strong intellectual property portfolio consists of 63 issued patents and 33 patent applications pending.
We plan to launch our new FDA approved product Loyon® (a skin descaler currently marketed in Europe) in the upcoming months and have a strong product pipeline of several product line improvements, including a line extension of Ceramax™. All in all, we believe this could possibly be our best product line of new FDA approved dermatology and skincare products yet, and we believe our innovation plan will help lead us to profitability.
The cheapest I have ever seen a biotech trade is 1/3 of cash on hand. Assuming ECYT is not going to break any record, this means it should hold above about $0.92 for the near term.
At $1.25, that is about 26% downside loss.
Potential gain is of course unlimited, but if news pops it to just under cash on hand, the potential gain is a bit more than 115%
26% downside, 115%+ upside
If you were in a casino (which we kind of are), you would take that bet.
$26 million dollars can take control of the company right now.
That is only 260 small investors putting in $100k and giving their proxy voting rights to someone who will elect a board that votes to sell of Endocyte's current assets and distribute the $2.xx cash on hand to shareholders.
260 people is all it would take investing in Endocyte to make nearly a 100% profit from this level.
Some kind of news has leaked, volume 3x normal. Large sells.
I am guessing they have sold out to another company in exchange for just shares or one of the management has left.
It is totally not fair that this news leaks out to a select few.
It could be they ended 1169 also but I would expect news about that today if so.
The CC was actually decent except for the weird fumble about the ovarian study. I am not sure why they were so confused over that question....it isn't like they have 200 studies going on.
They seem to really be concentrating on controlling the cash burn such that they can advance the CAR-T stuff. CAR-T is all in the news and the latest hot thing so if they can get a bit of news out there about it in early 2018 we could see a serious pop on speculation.
And of course there is always the chance of a hostile buyout since they are trading at half of cash on hand.
I am buying a little bit more at 1.36. I do not think it goes below a buck in 2017.
We need to force a sale. This company has maybe 5% chance of achieving anything with their current pipeline. They're going to slowly burn through the cash as they continue to pay themselves handsomely. The CEO make 1 million overseeing this turd per year . I'd love to dump my position but not at a buck and change. We need to continue to write and call management to complain. Even if it falls on deaf ears it'll make them uneasy. We also need to write the largest shareholders(mutual funds) and see if they'd consider rattling the cages of frustration as well. We need a majority control of share ownership to force and a board of directors meeting . From there a vote on potential liquidation would be entertained. At this point even 2 dollars post liquidation expenses is better than dilution or 0 pps.
Any information on Cytokine storm patent is proceeding? What is the usual length of time for patent approval?
During Conference call did anybody talk about selling this company to another company at the cash value of $105Million at end of 2017? This management has not accomplished anything that I have seen and no understanding why they do not sell or get taken over with a hostile bid for the cash value. Please tell me this question was posed tom nagement as it is the only reason I am in this stock. Thank you.
can anyone share how the ECYT CAR-T studies or research will be different than the other ongoing studies? TYIA
1.32 seems so hard to break through. I have an order for 5000 at 1.30 and no bites at all.