|Day's Range||38.55 - 39.48|
|52 Week Range||37.37 - 45.77|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||43.58|
|Dividend & Yield||2.25 (4.59%)|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
Of the analysts that covered Spectra Energy Partners on June 20, 63.2% rated it as a “buy,” and the remaining 36.8% rated it as a “hold.”
The North American energy infrastructure giant offers income and growth for a value price, making it a stock that should appeal to everyone.
Categories: ETFs Yahoo FinanceClick here to see latest analysis ETFs with exposure to Enbridge, Inc. Here are 5 ETFs with the largest exposure to ENB-US. Comparing the performance and risk of Enbridge, Inc. with the ETFs that have exposure to it gives us some ETF choices that could give us similar returns with lower volatility. Ticker Fund Name ... Read more (Read more...)