|Bid||117.30 x 800|
|Ask||0.00 x 1100|
|Day's Range||117.08 - 120.65|
|52 Week Range||95.67 - 133.53|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||1.33|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||17.65|
|Earnings Date||Nov 1, 2018|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.88 (0.73%)|
|1y Target Est||144.03|
EOG credit default swap spreads are within the middle of their range for the last three years. To the fullest extent permitted by law, IHS Markit disclaims any responsibility or liability, whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), equity or otherwise, for any loss or damage arising from any reliance on or the use of this material in any way.
ConocoPhillips (COP), the largest independent US E&P (exploration and production) company by market cap, is in fifth place in terms of cash flow from operations growth. Analysts expect COP to post cash flow from operations of $1.055 billion in the third quarter of 2018, representing a 197.1% YoY (year-over-year) rise compared to the same quarter last year.
The Eagle Ford Shale in Texas is likely to experience heightened activity in the near-to-medium term with a portion of Permian capital set to land in this rich oil and gas-producing formation.
The high-paying stock is expanding a partnership so that it's in a better spot to capture more growth.
The WTI Cushing–WTI Midland spread, a key indicator to watch for Permian producers, fell to $8.6 per barrel in the middle of last week before ending the week at $6.5 per barrel.
Upstream energy stocks saw massive profit-booking last week after rising for the fourth consecutive week. The SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production ETF (XOP), which includes 56 upstream companies, fell 5.7% in the week. Last week’s decline can be attributed to the weakness in crude oil prices.
For investors in Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM), the last year has been a very interesting ride. Exxon is one of the largest energy stocks on the planet with a massive resource base and billions in cash flows, so XOM should be flying high as well. The question for investors now is whether or not, Exxon is truly getting over those humps and is back to being the leader in the oil patch.
The Business Journal takes a look at how Atascosa County is emerging a hot spot for drilling activity.
CNBC's Jim Cramer picks the energy sector's power players, which include shares of oil refiners as well as exploration and productoin entities. Among the "Mad Money" host's favorites are Marathon Petroleum and EOG Resources. With stocks trying to recover from last week's painful selling, CNBC's Jim Cramer wanted to continue his marketwide power rankings to find plays worth buying at these levels.
NEW YORK, Oct. 12, 2018 -- In new independent research reports released early this morning, Fundamental Markets released its latest key findings for all current investors,.
Energy stocks led the market lower on Thursday, falling 3.4% on fears of a supply glut. The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Companies cut its forecast for oil demand in both 2018 and 2019 after accounting for lowered economic projections in various parts of the world.
EOG Resources (EOG) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Apple and other tech stocks outperformed Tuesday as the key market indexes closed mixed after spending the session searching for direction.
The WTI Cushing-WTI Midland spread, a key indicator for Permian producers to watch, rose to $7.8 per barrel in the middle of last week before ending the week at $7 per barrel. The spread is significantly lower than the previous month’s high of $17.4 per barrel. However, the spread is still higher than the one-year average of $5.8 per barrel.
About 93.0% of analysts surveyed by Reuters rate Diamondback Energy (FANG) a “buy,” and the remaining 7.0% rate it a “hold.” Oppenheimer recently initiated coverage on FANG with an “outperform” rating, which is equivalent to “buy.”
Jim Cramer picks the energy sector's power players, which include shares of oil refiners as well as exploration and production entities.