|Bid||16.24 x 200|
|Ask||16.29 x 100|
|Day's Range||16.31 - 16.80|
|52 Week Range||15.03 - 20.05|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||20.57|
|Earnings Date||Nov 7, 2017 - Nov 13, 2017|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||1.18 (7.23%)|
|1y Target Est||20.47|
The number of institutional holders in Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) decreased to 406 by the end of 3Q17, compared with 407 in the previous quarter.
NEW YORK, Nov. 16, 2017-- In new independent research reports released early this morning, Fundamental Markets released its latest key findings for all current investors, traders, and shareholders of Liberty ...
There are a number of reasons that attract investors towards large-cap companies such as Energy Transfer Partners LP (NYSE:ETP), with a market cap of USD $29.73B. One such reason isRead More...
In the week ended November 10, 2017, upstream stock Cobalt International Energy (CIE) ranked first on our list of top energy losers.
Q3 2017 Energy Transfer Equity LP and Energy Transfer Partners LP Earnings Call
Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. today announced it has priced an underwritten public offering of 950,000 of its 6.250% Series A Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Units at a price of $1,000 per unit, and 550,000 of its 6.625% Series B Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Units at a price of $1,000 per unit.
The pace of decline in the shares has slowed, indicating we could be starting a reversal in the name.
Categories: Yahoo FinanceGet free summary analysis Our analysis is based on comparing Energy Transfer Equity LP with the following peers – Enterprise Products Partners L.P., Williams Companies, Inc., Kinder Morgan Inc Class P and DCP Midstream LP (EPD-US, WMB-US, KMI-US and DCP-US). Dividend Quality Overview Over the last twelve months (prior to September 30, 2017), ETE-US paid ... Read more (Read more...)
With the Alerian MLP index down more than 15% this year in price, yield-hungry investors can buy master limited partnerships at a discount. Consider that Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) has produced a total return of negative 2.1% this year including distributions, as MLP dividends are called, while the total return from Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) is negative 26%. The two MLPs here are related, but pipeline operator ETE is a general partner whose ownership interests and economics are different (general partners typically manage daily operations and get compensation based on the partnership's performance, sometimes in an escalating manner).
75.0% of analysts surveyed by Reuters rate Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) a “buy” as of November 7, and the remaining 25.0% rate it a “hold.”
Energy Transfer Partners' (ETP) EBITDA has grown by a massive 21.7% over the three quarters of 2017 so far. But was this EBITDA growth sufficient to bring down the partnership’s leverage?
Rating Action: Moody's rates Energy Transfer Partners' proposed preferred units Ba2. Global Credit Research- 08 Nov 2017. New York, November 08, 2017-- Moody's Investors Service, assigned a Ba2 rating ...
In this article, we’ll look at Energy Transfer Equity’s (ETE) and Energy Transfer Partners’ (ETP) price forecast after the 3Q17 earnings announcement.
The crude oil transportation and services business was Energy Transfer Partners’ (ETP) best-performing segment in the third quarter of 2017.
Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) and its subsidiary, Energy Transfer Partners (ETP), reported their 3Q17 earnings on November 7. Here's what you need to know.
The pipeline and processing company’s earnings and cash flow rose sharply, enabling the company to boost its distribution to investors.
Energy Transfer Equity LP (NYSE:ETE) reported earnings and it’s falling 2% in pre-open trading. These days, investors are unforgiving when management misses the mark. There are too many great reports so the bad ones are punished. Luckily, analyst expectations are low for ETE stock.Source: Tony Webster via Flickr (Modified)
Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. today reported its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2017. For the three months ended September 30, 2017, net income was $761 million and Adjusted EBITDA was $1.74 billion.