|Bid||0.00 x 0|
|Ask||0.00 x 0|
|Day's Range||17.80 - 18.34|
|52 Week Range||15.06 - 24.35|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||19.54|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||2.26 (12.56%)|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
About 72.0% of analysts surveyed by Reuters rated Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) as a “buy” on April 20, while the remaining 28.0% rated it as a “hold.” The MLP GP hasn’t seen any rating updates since the start of this year.
Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) recently moved above its short-term 50-day moving average, which could indicate bullish sentiment in the stock. ETE was trading 3.0% above its 50-day SMA and 6.0% below its 200-day SMA, respectively, on April 20.
In the week ending April 20, MLPs rallied for the second consecutive week. The Alerian MLP Index (^AMZ), which includes 50 energy MLPs, rose 3.5% during the week and ended at 256.8. The index has gained 7.0% in the last two weeks.
Energy Transfer Equity (ETE), the MLP GP (general partner) of Energy Transfer Partners (ETP), has risen ~12.0% month-to-date, supported by strong gains in crude oil prices and a general recovery in the midstream energy sector. The Alerian MLP ETF (AMLP) has gained 6.9% during the same timeframe.
So far in this series, we’ve looked at the earnings growth expectations for six midstream companies, including Noble Midstream Partners (NBLX), MPLX (MPLX), Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP), Antero Midstream Partners (AM), Andeavor Logistics (ANDX), and Energy Transfer Partners (ETP). In this part, we’ll look at the earnings expectations for Genesis Energy (GEL).
Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) is a diversified MLP subsidiary of Energy Transfer Equity (ETE). The YoY growth in ETP’s earnings is expected to be driven by a contribution from expansion projects placed into service, an increase in Permian throughput volumes, and higher non-fee-based margins resulting from higher average crude oil prices. For 2018, analysts expect ETP to post adjusted EBITDA of 17.1%.
Archrock (AROC) is the biggest investor in Archrock Partners (APLP), and it holds 41.4% of its outstanding shares. OFI SteelPath and Harvest Fund Advisors are the second- and third-largest investors in Archrock Partners. The two investors hold 11.8% and 8.8%, respectively, of APLP’s outstanding shares. Together, the top ten investors hold 83.1% of APLP’s outstanding shares.
Moody's Investors Service (Moody's) assigned a Ba2 rating to Energy Transfer Partners, L.P.'s (ETP) proposed Series C Fixed-to-Floating Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Units. Its Baa3 senior unsecured rating, its Ba1 junior subordinated notes rating and its P-3 commercial paper rating are not affected by this action.
* The grants will be available for projects that reduce or minimize pollution and protect clean water in the 85 municipalities along the length of the pipeline corridor, the state Debarment of Environmental Protection (DEP) said in a release. * ETP is building the $2.5 billion Mariner East 2 pipeline, which will boost total capacity of its Mariner East project to 345,000 barrels per day (bpd) and open the pipe to suppliers in Ohio and West Virginia. * Since May 2017, Mariner East 2 has received 50 notices of violation from Pennsylvania regulators due in part to 110 inadvertent returns or spills, including six so far this year.
The Alerian MLP Index (^AMZ), which includes 50 energy MLPs, recovered slightly last week from its 2018 lows with week-over-week gains of 3.5%. AMZ was supported by strong gains in crude oil prices and a general recovery in US markets after the trade war tensions eased. MLPs had a strong start last week. However, the gains were slightly offset by declines on Thursday and Friday.
Of the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 75% of them rate Energy Transfer Partners a “buy” as of April 12, 2018. The remaining 25% rate it a “hold.” ETP’s GP (general partner), Energy Transfer Equity (ETE), has “buy” ratings from 72.2% of the analysts covering the stock.
Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) was trading at a price-to-distributable cash flow ratio of 4.6x as of April 12, 2018. That’s significantly below its peers Williams Partners (WPZ) and Enterprise Products Partners (EPD).
Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) was trading at a distribution yield of 13.2% on April 12, 2018. It has declined in recent trading sessions due to the increase in its stock. However, its distribution yield is still higher than its average for 2018 and its last one-year average of 12.4% and 11.7%, respectively.
Energy Transfer Partners’ (ETP) 30-day implied volatility was 37.7% as of April 12, 2018. That’s higher than its 15-day average of 36.8%. Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) has an implied volatility of 35.9%.
Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) continues to trade below both its short-term (50-day) and long-term (200-day) moving averages. It was trading 3.9% below its 50-day SMA (simple moving average) and 7.1% below its 200-day SMA as of April 12, 2018. That could indicate a bearish sentiment in ETP stock. In comparison, ETP’s peers Targa Resources (TRGP) and Kinder Morgan (KMI) were trading 2.2% and 5.7%, respectively, below their 50-day moving averages.
Energy Transfer (ETP) expects its diesel fuel pipeline, connecting Hebert and Midland in Texas, to come online by the third quarter of 2020.
Energy Transfer Partners LP. (NYSE:ETP) delivered a less impressive 7.32% ROE over the past year, compared to the 10.72% return generated by its industry. ETP’s results could indicate a relativelyRead More...
The volume of oil sitting in 300 steel tanks in a nine-square-mile radius in Cushing, Oklahoma has long been a key barometer for the health of U.S. crude supply and the nation's benchmark for daily trading of billions of dollars in the commodity. Oil supplies have fallen before in Cushing for a variety of seasonal or market-driven reasons. In fact, U.S. production is straining pipeline and storage capacity.
Energy Transfer Partners LP's Sunoco Mariner East 1 natural gas liquids pipeline in Pennsylvania will likely remain out of service until late April versus a previous estimate of early April, according ...
The Alerian MLP ETF (AMLP), which is comprised of 25 energy MLPs, continued to see strong inflows despite recent volatility in the midstream energy sector. Last week, AMLP saw the highest weekly inflow in 2018. AMLP saw an inflow of $161.8 million funds. AMLP has seen a net inflow of $293.4 million in the past three weeks. AMLP’s strong inflows despite recent volatility could be attributed to MLPs’ attractive valuations.
The Alerian MLP Index (^AMZ), which includes 50 energy MLPs, ended last week flat at 239.8. MLPs had a strong start last week following a sharp correction in previous weeks. However, the gains were offset by another major sell-off on April 6 amid a decline in crude oil prices and a rise in US-China trade war tensions. The trade war intensified after China proposed additional tariffs on 106 items imported from the US including liquid propane and some petrochemicals.