|Bid||161.00 x 0|
|Ask||0.00 x 0|
|Day's Range||154.00 - 154.00|
|52 Week Range||137.48 - 225.00|
|Beta (5Y Monthly)||0.36|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||596.90|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||3.69 (2.34%)|
|Ex-Dividend Date||Aug 07, 2019|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
DOW JONES NEWSWIRES Budget airline easyJet PLC (UK:EZJ) is returning to the FTSE 100 index (UK:UKX) after a six-month absence in the latest reshuffle alongside food-delivery platform Just Eat PLC (UK:JE) FTSE Russell confirmed late Wednesday.
Does the December share price for Fresnillo Plc (LON:FRES) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate the...
Gunmen robbed a truck carrying bars made of doré - a gold and silver alloy - from a unit of Mexican mining firm Fresnillo, the company said late on Sunday. Mexican media said the robbery occurred in the northwestern state of Sonora between the towns of Caborca and Sonoyta.
It's nice to see the Fresnillo Plc (LON:FRES) share price up 11% in a week. But over the last three years we've seen a...
Moody's Investors Service (Moody's) has today affirmed Fresnillo plc's (Fresnillo) Baa2 senior unsecured rating and changed its outlook to stable from positive. While Fresnillo maintains solid credit metrics, today's rating and outlook action reflects Moody's expectation that free cash flow will remain negative in the next 12-18 months, as Fresnillo continues to have large capital spending that entails some execution risks, and the risks related to the group concentration on one country, Mexico, leaving it fully exposed to any adverse change in the country's regulatory or operating environment.
Silver output slipped 14.8 percent to 13.1 million ounces in the three months ended March 31, mainly due to lower grades of ore and lower ore throughput, Fresnillo said. "We expect to realise the benefits from the investments we have made into infrastructure, equipment and an extensive infill drilling programme, which will all have a positive impact on production in the second half," Octavio Alvídrez, Fresnillo Chief Executive Officer, said. The company, which mines gold and silver in Mexico, reported lower than expected full-year profit in February while warning of headwinds including lower precious metals prices for 2019.
Fresnillo plc and MAG Silver Corp. confirm that their silver / gold Juanicipio project, held through Minera Juanicipio, has received approval from their respective Boards as well as from the Minera Juanicipio shareholders. Fresnillo plc will be the operator of Juanicipio and holds a 56% majority stake in the Joint Venture, with partner MAG Silver Corp. owning the remaining 44%. Considerable further exploration opportunities in license area with potential to scale-up operations in future.
The FTSE 100 ended 0.5 percent lower after steep losses in the morning as the index's stocks, which book much of their earnings in dollars, were marred by the pound surging to four-month highs. The midcaps added 0.1 percent as a 10 percent surge in Travis Perkins on better-than-expected full-year adjusted earnings helped cushion a slump in Metro Bank triggered by a cash call. The pound gained on reports that British Prime Minister Theresa May would rule out a no-deal Brexit and delay the March 29 deadline for exit from the European Union.
Mexico's largest gold producer also reported lower-than-expected full year pretax profit, hurt by weak silver output and higher costs. Fresnillo was forced to cut its 2019 silver production forecast last month after 2018 output missed its own estimates, largely because of lower ore grades at the Fresnillo and Saucito mines as well as operational issues. "We anticipate that 2019 will be a more challenging year than 2018," Fresnillo said.