|Bid||7.89 x 800|
|Ask||9.20 x 1000|
|Day's Range||7.84 - 7.91|
|52 Week Range||6.55 - 8.39|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||0.61|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.53 (6.68%)|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
BARCELONA, Spain, June 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols (MCE: GRF, MCE: GRF.P, NASDAQ: GRFS), one of the world's three top providers of plasma-derived medicines to treat life-threatening diseases, today announced that the VISTASEAL™ fibrin sealant will be the first product it will introduce with Ethicon Inc. as part of a broad global relationship to provide plasma-protein-based solutions to manage surgical bleeding. Grifols developed VISTASEAL™, which combines two plasma proteins, fibrinogen and thrombin, and is administered with Ethicon's airless spray device technology.
This article originally appeared in Morningstar Direct Cloud and Morningstar Office Cloud. For investors trying to assess the diversification benefits of international-equity funds, it's important to have a clear understanding of how much overseas economic exposure a portfolio truly has. In March, we published an article examining how some major U.S. stock exchange-traded funds are more exposed overseas than the traditional ways of assessing country exposure would suggest.
BARCELONA, Spain, April 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols (MCE: GRF, MCE: GRF.P, NASDAQ: GRFS), a leading global producer of plasma-derived medicines and provider of technologies and services for hospitals, clinics and compounding centers, announced today that its PharmacyKeeper Verification IV Workflow Management system now supports bidirectional integration with Epic.
Investing $1.6 million into local community; set to employ over 40 people from the local area HINESVILLE, Ga. , April 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols is pleased to announce the opening of a new Biotest ...
- About 20% of children in the U.S. are frequently hungry while nearly 50 million Americans do not get enough to eat. RALEIGH, N.C., April 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols, one of the world's three top providers of plasma-derived medicines to treat life-threatening diseases, today announced that its U.S. network of over 220 donor centers collaborated with local food banks and pantries to collect more than 250,000 pounds of groceries to help address food insecurity in local communities. According to Feeding America, a leading national hunger non-profit, the 253,000 pounds of food collected translates into 211,000i meals to help support the over 50,000 familiesii that cannot put sufficient food on the table.
- The company has donated more than 100 million international units (IUs) of blood clotting factor medicines globally during multi-year commitment to the WFH in developing regions. - Grifols creates Grifols Humanitarian Awards in Hemophilia to strengthen the global fight against the disease. BARCELONA, Spain, April 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols, one of the world's three top providers of plasma-derived medicines to treat life-threatening diseases, today announced that its long-term global initiative to providing treatment to people with hemophilia in developing regions has surpassed 100 million international units (IUs) in donated blood clotting factor, a protein in blood that controls bleeding.
BARCELONA, Spain , April 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols, S.A. ("Grifols") (MCE: GRF) (MCE: GRF.P) (NASDAQ: GRFS) announced that it has filed its 2018 Annual Report on Form 20-F with the United ...
BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols, a leading global producer of plasma-derived medicines and a leader in the development of innovative diagnostic solutions, announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the Procleix Babesia assay, a qualitative assay for the detection of the ribosomal RNA from 4 Babesia species (B. microti, B. duncani, B. divergens, B. venatorum) in individual samples or up to 16 pooled lysed specimens from human donors, including donors of whole blood and blood components for transfusion.
- Grifols gains exclusive rights to fostamatinib in all potential indications in Europe and Turkey - Rigel to receive an upfront payment of $30 million , with the potential for $297.5 million in total ...
- Erytra Eflexis is a fully automated, benchtop analyzer that performs pretransfusion compatibility testing - This system incorporates two laboratory configurations in a single instrument, providing laboratory ...
Eagle Capital Growth Fund, Inc. (“Fund”) (NYSE American: GRF) today finalized its year-end distribution of $0.53 per share. The Fund offered shareholders the choice of receiving the distribution in newly-issued shares of the Fund’s common stock or receiving the distribution in cash. The Fund issued 164,816 shares of common stock at a price of $7.36 per share, and paid out approximately $763,000 in cash to shareholders.
Eagle Capital Growth Fund, Inc. (“Fund”) (NYSE American: GRF) today declared a year-end distribution of $0.53 per share. Consistent with recent historic practice, the Fund will pay the distribution in the form of shares of the Fund’s Common Stock unless a shareholder opts for cash. Shareholders of record will receive a mailing from the Fund, and these materials will also be available on the Fund’s website: www.eaglecapitalgrowthfund.com.
- AMBAR, an innovative treatment approach for Alzheimer's disease (AD) using plasma science has demonstrated, with statistical significance, the ability to slow down the progression of the disease in moderate AD patients. BARCELONA, Spain, Oct. 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Presenting the study results, Antonio Páez, M.D., Grifols Medical Director and Head of the AMBAR Clinical Program confirmed that the analysis of AMBAR data in moderate patients has shown positive, highly relevant results in a cohort of patients suffering from moderate Alzheimer's disease.
Test Offers Shortest Time to Reportable Results For US Hospitals, Reference Labs and Blood Centers - Efficient system analyzes 37 antigens of 10 blood group systems - Helps minimize allo-immunization risk ...
- Plasma-derived medicines replace missing or deficient proteins with healthy proteins that are obtained through human plasma donations. - Grifols' continued commitment to patients is evidenced by the expansion of its plasma donor center network and innovations for treatments of serious, rare and life-threatening illnesses. - Grifols is conducting clinical research on Alzheimer's disease.
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio, Sept. 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols is pleased to announce the opening of its newest Biotest Pharmaceuticals Corporation (BPC) plasma donor center located at 1616 East Wooster Street, Bowling Green, Ohio.
- Procleix Zika Virus assay approved for the detection of viral RNA in plasma and serum specimens, previously used since June 2016 under IND protocol - Procleix Zika Virus assay provides U.S. blood banks ...