|Bid||20.12 x 3200|
|Ask||0.00 x 3000|
|Day's Range||20.30 - 20.59|
|52 Week Range||17.42 - 23.03|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||1.18|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||34.10|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.35 (1.77%)|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
BARCELONA, Spain, July 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The Grifols Clinical Research team, led by Dr. Antonio Páez, today presented additional results of its AMBAR (Alzheimer Management by Albumin Replacement) clinical trial for the treatment of Alzheimer's at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC) 2019 in Los Angeles (USA).
BARCELONA, Spain, July 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols (GRF.MC) (GRF.P.MC) (GRFS), a leading global producer of plasma-derived medicines, announced today that Xembify®, its new 20% subcutaneous immunoglobulin, has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Xembify® is used to treat primary immunodeficiencies.
BARCELONA, Spain, July 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols (GRF.MC) (GRF.P.MC) (GRFS), one of the world's three top providers of plasma-derived medicines to treat life-threatening diseases, today announced it has been selected by Soludia Maghreb, a provider of hemodialysis solutions headquartered in Morocco, as the main supplier for a new manufacturing plant in northern Africa. Grifols will develop, build and automate the main process equipment for the IV solutions line. Grifols Engineering, which provides technology and consultancy services to the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors, will design a state-of-the-art manufacturing line that will produce intravenous solutions bags. This is the first industrial project for Grifols on the African continent.
BARCELONA, Spain, June 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols (MCE: GRF, MCE: GRF.P, NASDAQ: GRFS), one of the world's three top providers of plasma-derived medicines to treat life-threatening diseases, today announced that the VISTASEAL™ fibrin sealant will be the first product it will introduce with Ethicon Inc. as part of a broad global relationship to provide plasma-protein-based solutions to manage surgical bleeding. Grifols developed VISTASEAL™, which combines two plasma proteins, fibrinogen and thrombin, and is administered with Ethicon's airless spray device technology.
BARCELONA, Spain, April 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols (MCE: GRF, MCE: GRF.P, NASDAQ: GRFS), a leading global producer of plasma-derived medicines and provider of technologies and services for hospitals, clinics and compounding centers, announced today that its PharmacyKeeper Verification IV Workflow Management system now supports bidirectional integration with Epic.
Investing $1.6 million into local community; set to employ over 40 people from the local area HINESVILLE, Ga. , April 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols is pleased to announce the opening of a new Biotest ...
- About 20% of children in the U.S. are frequently hungry while nearly 50 million Americans do not get enough to eat. RALEIGH, N.C., April 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols, one of the world's three top providers of plasma-derived medicines to treat life-threatening diseases, today announced that its U.S. network of over 220 donor centers collaborated with local food banks and pantries to collect more than 250,000 pounds of groceries to help address food insecurity in local communities. According to Feeding America, a leading national hunger non-profit, the 253,000 pounds of food collected translates into 211,000i meals to help support the over 50,000 familiesii that cannot put sufficient food on the table.
- The company has donated more than 100 million international units (IUs) of blood clotting factor medicines globally during multi-year commitment to the WFH in developing regions. - Grifols creates Grifols Humanitarian Awards in Hemophilia to strengthen the global fight against the disease. BARCELONA, Spain, April 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols, one of the world's three top providers of plasma-derived medicines to treat life-threatening diseases, today announced that its long-term global initiative to providing treatment to people with hemophilia in developing regions has surpassed 100 million international units (IUs) in donated blood clotting factor, a protein in blood that controls bleeding.
BARCELONA, Spain , April 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols, S.A. ("Grifols") (MCE: GRF) (MCE: GRF.P) (NASDAQ: GRFS) announced that it has filed its 2018 Annual Report on Form 20-F with the United ...
Investing $1.8 million into local community; set to employ over 40 people from the local area RUSSELLVILLE, Ark. , March 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols is pleased to announce the opening of a new Biotest ...
This marks the third consecutive year the PharmacyKeeper Verification software has been recognized as the leader in the IV Workflow Management category by KLAS Research, a healthcare IT data and insight-gathering company that collects and publishes impartial research on the software and services used by healthcare providers and payers worldwide. The PharmacyKeeper suite of software applications was developed by MedKeeper, which was acquired by Grifols in January, 2018.
BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols, a leading global producer of plasma-derived medicines and a leader in the development of innovative diagnostic solutions, announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the Procleix Babesia assay, a qualitative assay for the detection of the ribosomal RNA from 4 Babesia species (B. microti, B. duncani, B. divergens, B. venatorum) in individual samples or up to 16 pooled lysed specimens from human donors, including donors of whole blood and blood components for transfusion.
- Grifols gains exclusive rights to fostamatinib in all potential indications in Europe and Turkey - Rigel to receive an upfront payment of $30 million , with the potential for $297.5 million in total ...
- Erytra Eflexis is a fully automated, benchtop analyzer that performs pretransfusion compatibility testing - This system incorporates two laboratory configurations in a single instrument, providing laboratory ...
- AMBAR, an innovative treatment approach for Alzheimer's disease (AD) using plasma science has demonstrated, with statistical significance, the ability to slow down the progression of the disease in moderate AD patients. BARCELONA, Spain, Oct. 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Presenting the study results, Antonio Páez, M.D., Grifols Medical Director and Head of the AMBAR Clinical Program confirmed that the analysis of AMBAR data in moderate patients has shown positive, highly relevant results in a cohort of patients suffering from moderate Alzheimer's disease.
Test Offers Shortest Time to Reportable Results For US Hospitals, Reference Labs and Blood Centers - Efficient system analyzes 37 antigens of 10 blood group systems - Helps minimize allo-immunization risk ...
- Plasma-derived medicines replace missing or deficient proteins with healthy proteins that are obtained through human plasma donations. - Grifols' continued commitment to patients is evidenced by the expansion of its plasma donor center network and innovations for treatments of serious, rare and life-threatening illnesses. - Grifols is conducting clinical research on Alzheimer's disease.
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio, Sept. 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols is pleased to announce the opening of its newest Biotest Pharmaceuticals Corporation (BPC) plasma donor center located at 1616 East Wooster Street, Bowling Green, Ohio.