|Bid||0.00 x 1200|
|Ask||0.00 x 1400|
|Day's Range||19.07 - 19.48|
|52 Week Range||17.42 - 25.18|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||1.04|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||31.83|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.46 (2.37%)|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
- Erytra Eflexis is a fully automated, benchtop analyzer that performs pretransfusion compatibility testing - This system incorporates two laboratory configurations in a single instrument, providing laboratory ...
- AMBAR, an innovative treatment approach for Alzheimer's disease (AD) using plasma science has demonstrated, with statistical significance, the ability to slow down the progression of the disease in moderate AD patients. BARCELONA, Spain, Oct. 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Presenting the study results, Antonio Páez, M.D., Grifols Medical Director and Head of the AMBAR Clinical Program confirmed that the analysis of AMBAR data in moderate patients has shown positive, highly relevant results in a cohort of patients suffering from moderate Alzheimer's disease.
Test Offers Shortest Time to Reportable Results For US Hospitals, Reference Labs and Blood Centers - Efficient system analyzes 37 antigens of 10 blood group systems - Helps minimize allo-immunization risk ...
- Plasma-derived medicines replace missing or deficient proteins with healthy proteins that are obtained through human plasma donations. - Grifols' continued commitment to patients is evidenced by the expansion of its plasma donor center network and innovations for treatments of serious, rare and life-threatening illnesses. - Grifols is conducting clinical research on Alzheimer's disease.
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio, Sept. 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols is pleased to announce the opening of its newest Biotest Pharmaceuticals Corporation (BPC) plasma donor center located at 1616 East Wooster Street, Bowling Green, Ohio.
Additional submissions to the FDA are planned to relocate the production of other licensed recombinant protein products. The transition is targeted for completion in mid-2019, pending the FDA approvals for the licensed antigens. Once the transition is complete, Grifols will have transferred 21 products to CMF.
- Procleix Zika Virus assay approved for the detection of viral RNA in plasma and serum specimens, previously used since June 2016 under IND protocol - Procleix Zika Virus assay provides U.S. blood banks ...
On Thursday, June 21, 2018, the NASDAQ Composite, the Dow Jones Industrial Average, and the S&P 500 edged lower at the closing bell. Eight out of nine sectors ended Thursday's trading session in bearish territories. Taking into consideration yesterday's market sentiment, WallStEquities.com assessed the following Biotechnology equities this morning: Grifols S.A. (NASDAQ: GRFS), Halozyme Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: HALO), ImmunoCellular Therapeutics Ltd (NYSE AMER: IMUC), and ImmunoGen Inc. (NASDAQ: IMGN).
- Grifols Procleix Ultrio Elite assay screens for HIV-1, HCV, and HBV and detects HIV-2; the Procleix WNV assay screens for West Nile virus - Both assays are approved to run on the fully automated NAT ...
BARCELONA, Spain, May 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols (MCE: GRF, MCE: GRF.P and NASDAQ: GRFS), one of the leading companies in the world in plasma-derived biological medicines and transfusion medicine, today announced it is adding a Daratumumab neutralization testing service to its extensive menu of services offered at Grifols Immunohematology Center laboratory (San Marcos, Texas). This new test facilitates complete antibody screening and identification in pretransfusion testing of patients under this therapy.
- Grifols conventional antisera reagents recently received licensing approval by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration for manual testing in immunohematology laboratories - The addition of antisera reagents ...
BARCELONA, Spain, April 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Grifols, S.A. (MCE: GRF, MCE: GRF.P and NASDAQ: GRFS) announced it has donated over 25 million international units (IU) of blood clotting factor medicines over the last year. This donation is part of Grifols' commitment to provide a minimum of 200M IU to the World Federation of Hemophilia (WFH) Humanitarian Aid Program over eight years starting in 2014. An estimated 400,000 people around the world have hemophilia, yet only 25% receive adequate treatment.
BARCELONA, Spain , April 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols, S.A. ("Grifols") (MCE: GRF, MCE: GRF.P and NASDAQ: GRFS) announced that it has filed its 2017 Annual Report on Form 20-F with the United ...
- The FDA approval received in 2017 allows Grifols to market its Normal Saline solution in 500mL polypropylene bags in the U.S. to mitigate the current shortage of Normal Saline in this market - This agreement ...
Alpha-1 is often overshadowed by patients' smoking history, even though guidelines from the World Health Organization, the American Thoracic Society, and the COPD Foundation recommend testing all people with COPD for alpha-1, regardless of their age or smoking history. "Alpha-1 is a debilitating rare disease that is often overlooked," said Bill Zabel, President, Grifols North America Sales and Commercial Operations.
BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols (MCE: GRF, MCE: GRF.P, and NASDAQ: GRFS), a leading global producer of plasma-derived medicines and provider of a variety of postexposure prophylaxis and immune globulin products for patients, has received approval from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) for a new higher potency formulation of its HyperRAB® rabies immune globulin [human] for rabies postexposure prophylaxis (treatment of a person immediately after exposure to the rabies virus). The new formulation is twice the potency (300 IU/mL) of currently available rabies immune globulin options, offering a greater concentration of anti-rabies virus antibodies within each mL of volume, and for patients, the potential for fewer injections by significantly reducing the volume of medication administered in each dose.