|Bid||18.65 x 1300|
|Ask||68.07 x 900|
|Day's Range||18.62 - 19.03|
|52 Week Range||17.42 - 24.97|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||0.97|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||31.13|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.46 (2.27%)|
|1y Target Est||21.25|
- About 20% of children in the U.S. are frequently hungry while nearly 50 million Americans do not get enough to eat. RALEIGH, N.C., April 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols, one of the world's three top providers of plasma-derived medicines to treat life-threatening diseases, today announced that its U.S. network of over 220 donor centers collaborated with local food banks and pantries to collect more than 250,000 pounds of groceries to help address food insecurity in local communities. According to Feeding America, a leading national hunger non-profit, the 253,000 pounds of food collected translates into 211,000i meals to help support the over 50,000 familiesii that cannot put sufficient food on the table.
- The company has donated more than 100 million international units (IUs) of blood clotting factor medicines globally during multi-year commitment to the WFH in developing regions. - Grifols creates Grifols Humanitarian Awards in Hemophilia to strengthen the global fight against the disease. BARCELONA, Spain, April 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols, one of the world's three top providers of plasma-derived medicines to treat life-threatening diseases, today announced that its long-term global initiative to providing treatment to people with hemophilia in developing regions has surpassed 100 million international units (IUs) in donated blood clotting factor, a protein in blood that controls bleeding.
BARCELONA, Spain , April 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols, S.A. ("Grifols") (MCE: GRF) (MCE: GRF.P) (NASDAQ: GRFS) announced that it has filed its 2018 Annual Report on Form 20-F with the United ...
Want to participate in a research study? Help shape the future of investing tools and earn a $60 gift card! Looking at Grifols, S.A.'s (BME:GRF) earnings update in December 2018, the cons...
"October lived up to its scary reputation—the S&P 500 falling in the month by the largest amount in the last 40 years, the only worse Octobers being '08 and the Crash of '87\. For perspective, there have been only 5 occasions in those 40 years when the S&P 500 declined by greater than 20% from […]
Investing $1.8 million into local community; set to employ over 40 people from the local area RUSSELLVILLE, Ark. , March 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols is pleased to announce the opening of a new Biotest ...
Spanish blood products company Grifols said on Thursday it has signed a strategic alliance with Shanghai RAAS as it looks to increase its sales of plasma-derived products in China. Under the agreement, the Catalan company will take a 26.2 percent stake in Shanghai RAAS in exchange for a stake of 45 percent (with 40 percent voting rights) in its U.S. division Grifols Diagnostic Solutions (GDS). Grifols said that no external financing was required to fund the transaction which is expected to close in the second half of 2019 pending regulatory approval.
This marks the third consecutive year the PharmacyKeeper Verification software has been recognized as the leader in the IV Workflow Management category by KLAS Research, a healthcare IT data and insight-gathering company that collects and publishes impartial research on the software and services used by healthcare providers and payers worldwide. The PharmacyKeeper suite of software applications was developed by MedKeeper, which was acquired by Grifols in January, 2018.
After the FDA warned about "young blood" purporting to treat a range of diseases, including Alzheimer's and post-traumatic stress disorder, a company with a clinical operation in San Francisco has ceased its treatments.
Over 28 years, the company spent a half-billion dollars on developing inhaled lung-disease drugs that fell short of FDA approval.
BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols, a leading global producer of plasma-derived medicines and a leader in the development of innovative diagnostic solutions, announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the Procleix Babesia assay, a qualitative assay for the detection of the ribosomal RNA from 4 Babesia species (B. microti, B. duncani, B. divergens, B. venatorum) in individual samples or up to 16 pooled lysed specimens from human donors, including donors of whole blood and blood components for transfusion.
Want to participate in a short research study? Help shape the future of investing tools and you could win a $250 gift card! Dividends play an important role in compounding Read More...
Small-cap biotech Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: RIGL )'s shares were advancing Wednesday after it announced an agreement to commercialize fostamatinib, its autoimmune disorder drug. What Happened ...
Shares of Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc. shot up 9% in premarket trade Wednesday after the company announced it had entered a license and supply agreement with Spain-based Grifols, S.A. to commercialize fostamatinib disodium hexahydrate, its treatment for thrombocytopenia in adult patients. It is commercially available in the U.S. under the brand name Tavalisse. Under the terms of the agreement, Rigel will receive a $30 million upfront cash payment, with a potential $297.5 million in payments upon reaching certain regulatory and commercial milestones. That figure includes a potential $20 million payment upon the European Medicines Agency approving fostamatinib for the treatment of chronic idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP). Rigel will also receive royalty payments based on tiered net sales, which the company said could reach 30% of net sales. In return, Grifols will receive exclusive rights to fostamatinib in Europe and Turkey. However, if fostamatinib has not been approved by the EMA for the treatment of ITP by 2021, Grifols will have the option to terminate the entire agreement, the companies said, and Rigel will have to pay Grifols $25 million to regain all rights to fostamatinib in Europe and Turkey. Rigel shares have fallen 12% in the year to date through Tuesday, while the iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF has gained 12.7%. The S&P 500 has gained 5%.
- Grifols gains exclusive rights to fostamatinib in all potential indications in Europe and Turkey - Rigel to receive an upfront payment of $30 million , with the potential for $297.5 million in total ...
- Erytra Eflexis is a fully automated, benchtop analyzer that performs pretransfusion compatibility testing - This system incorporates two laboratory configurations in a single instrument, providing laboratory ...
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like to learn about Return On Equity (ROE) and why it Read More...
I am going to run you through how I calculated the intrinsic value of Grifols SA (BME:GRF) by taking the foreast future cash flows of the company and discounting them Read More...
China's Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co Ltd is in talks to combine with a U.S. subsidiary of Spanish blood products company Grifols, the two companies said. Grifols said the talks could lead to it exchanging Grifols Diagnostic Solutions Inc, which it said was valued at around $5 billion, for newly-issued Shanghai RAAS shares. Grifols would have strategic direction of the business.
Nov 22 (Reuters) - Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co Ltd : * SAYS IT PLANS TO BUY TIANCHENG (GERMANY), WHICH OWNS ABOUT 90 PERCENT OF BIOTEST AG, FOR 589 MILLION EUROS (NOT TO BUY GERMANY'S BIOTEST FOR 589 ...
- AMBAR, an innovative treatment approach for Alzheimer's disease (AD) using plasma science has demonstrated, with statistical significance, the ability to slow down the progression of the disease in moderate AD patients. BARCELONA, Spain, Oct. 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Presenting the study results, Antonio Páez, M.D., Grifols Medical Director and Head of the AMBAR Clinical Program confirmed that the analysis of AMBAR data in moderate patients has shown positive, highly relevant results in a cohort of patients suffering from moderate Alzheimer's disease.
Test Offers Shortest Time to Reportable Results For US Hospitals, Reference Labs and Blood Centers - Efficient system analyzes 37 antigens of 10 blood group systems - Helps minimize allo-immunization risk ...