|Bid||15.77 x 3000|
|Ask||68.00 x 1000|
|Day's Range||18.82 - 19.12|
|52 Week Range||17.47 - 25.18|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||1.18|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||31.49|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.46 (2.37%)|
|1y Target Est||22.63|
Engineers in both the energy and biotech sectors are among top earners, surpassing Wall Street. Yahoo Finance's Seana Smith, Jennifer Rogers and Pras Subramanian discuss.
I am going to run you through how I calculated the intrinsic value of Grifols SA (BME:GRF) by taking the foreast future cash flows of the company and discounting them Read More...
China's Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co Ltd is in talks to combine with a U.S. subsidiary of Spanish blood products company Grifols, the two companies said. Grifols said the talks could lead to it exchanging Grifols Diagnostic Solutions Inc, which it said was valued at around $5 billion, for newly-issued Shanghai RAAS shares. Grifols would have strategic direction of the business.
Nov 22 (Reuters) - Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co Ltd : * SAYS IT PLANS TO BUY TIANCHENG (GERMANY), WHICH OWNS ABOUT 90 PERCENT OF BIOTEST AG, FOR 589 MILLION EUROS (NOT TO BUY GERMANY'S BIOTEST FOR 589 ...
- AMBAR, an innovative treatment approach for Alzheimer's disease (AD) using plasma science has demonstrated, with statistical significance, the ability to slow down the progression of the disease in moderate AD patients. BARCELONA, Spain, Oct. 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Presenting the study results, Antonio Páez, M.D., Grifols Medical Director and Head of the AMBAR Clinical Program confirmed that the analysis of AMBAR data in moderate patients has shown positive, highly relevant results in a cohort of patients suffering from moderate Alzheimer's disease.
Test Offers Shortest Time to Reportable Results For US Hospitals, Reference Labs and Blood Centers - Efficient system analyzes 37 antigens of 10 blood group systems - Helps minimize allo-immunization risk ...
- Plasma-derived medicines replace missing or deficient proteins with healthy proteins that are obtained through human plasma donations. - Grifols' continued commitment to patients is evidenced by the expansion of its plasma donor center network and innovations for treatments of serious, rare and life-threatening illnesses. - Grifols is conducting clinical research on Alzheimer's disease.
Italian stocks turned from a drag into a boost for European markets on Wednesday as signs the government would target a lower budget deficit quelled investors' fears of a damaging showdown with the European Commission. Italy's FTSE MIB outperformed and closed up 0.9 percent while the leading euro zone stocks index and the pan-European STOXX 600 climbed 0.8 percent and 0.6 percent respectively.
NEW YORK, Sept. 26, 2018-- In new independent research reports released early this morning, Fundamental Markets released its latest key findings for all current investors, traders, and shareholders of ...
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio, Sept. 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols is pleased to announce the opening of its newest Biotest Pharmaceuticals Corporation (BPC) plasma donor center located at 1616 East Wooster Street, Bowling Green, Ohio.
A look at the shareholders of Grifols SA (BME:GRF) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large companies usually have institutions as shareholders, and we usually see insiders owningRead More...
Additional submissions to the FDA are planned to relocate the production of other licensed recombinant protein products. The transition is targeted for completion in mid-2019, pending the FDA approvals for the licensed antigens. Once the transition is complete, Grifols will have transferred 21 products to CMF.
- Procleix Zika Virus assay approved for the detection of viral RNA in plasma and serum specimens, previously used since June 2016 under IND protocol - Procleix Zika Virus assay provides U.S. blood banks ...
Global healthcare company, Grifols S.A., which is based in Spain, has won U.S. antitrust approval to buy Biotest US Corp on condition that it sells certain assets, the Federal Trade Commission said on ...
This analysis is intended to introduce important early concepts to people who are starting to invest and want a simplistic look at the return on Grifols SA (BME:GRF) stock. WithRead More...
On Thursday, June 21, 2018, the NASDAQ Composite, the Dow Jones Industrial Average, and the S&P 500 edged lower at the closing bell. Eight out of nine sectors ended Thursday's trading session in bearish territories. Taking into consideration yesterday's market sentiment, WallStEquities.com assessed the following Biotechnology equities this morning: Grifols S.A. (NASDAQ: GRFS), Halozyme Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: HALO), ImmunoCellular Therapeutics Ltd (NYSE AMER: IMUC), and ImmunoGen Inc. (NASDAQ: IMGN).
- Grifols Procleix Ultrio Elite assay screens for HIV-1, HCV, and HBV and detects HIV-2; the Procleix WNV assay screens for West Nile virus - Both assays are approved to run on the fully automated NAT ...
Biotech stocks represent a peculiar conundrum. Successes here could spark revolutionary therapies that could end or at least alleviate human suffering. Thus, creating a list of biotech stocks to buy will always be a tough challenge.
BARCELONA, Spain, May 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols (MCE: GRF, MCE: GRF.P and NASDAQ: GRFS), one of the leading companies in the world in plasma-derived biological medicines and transfusion medicine, today announced it is adding a Daratumumab neutralization testing service to its extensive menu of services offered at Grifols Immunohematology Center laboratory (San Marcos, Texas). This new test facilitates complete antibody screening and identification in pretransfusion testing of patients under this therapy.
- Grifols conventional antisera reagents recently received licensing approval by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration for manual testing in immunohematology laboratories - The addition of antisera reagents ...
May 10 (Reuters) - Boya Bio-Pharmaceutical Group Co Ltd : * SAYS IT SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH GRIFOLS S.A. TO SET UP BLOOD PLASMA STATIONS WITH INITIAL INVESTMENT AT ABOUT 50 MILLION EUROS ($59.30 million) ...