|Bid||17.00 x 800|
|Ask||68.01 x 800|
|Day's Range||18.95 - 19.28|
|52 Week Range||17.42 - 24.97|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||0.82|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||32.16|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.46 (2.31%)|
|1y Target Est||21.75|
This marks the third consecutive year the PharmacyKeeper Verification software has been recognized as the leader in the IV Workflow Management category by KLAS Research, a healthcare IT data and insight-gathering company that collects and publishes impartial research on the software and services used by healthcare providers and payers worldwide. The PharmacyKeeper suite of software applications was developed by MedKeeper, which was acquired by Grifols in January, 2018.
After the FDA warned about "young blood" purporting to treat a range of diseases, including Alzheimer's and post-traumatic stress disorder, a company with a clinical operation in San Francisco has ceased its treatments.
Over 28 years, the company spent a half-billion dollars on developing inhaled lung-disease drugs that fell short of FDA approval.
BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols, a leading global producer of plasma-derived medicines and a leader in the development of innovative diagnostic solutions, announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the Procleix Babesia assay, a qualitative assay for the detection of the ribosomal RNA from 4 Babesia species (B. microti, B. duncani, B. divergens, B. venatorum) in individual samples or up to 16 pooled lysed specimens from human donors, including donors of whole blood and blood components for transfusion.
Want to participate in a short research study? Help shape the future of investing tools and you could win a $250 gift card! Dividends play an important role in compounding Read More...
Small-cap biotech Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: RIGL )'s shares were advancing Wednesday after it announced an agreement to commercialize fostamatinib, its autoimmune disorder drug. What Happened ...
Shares of Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc. shot up 9% in premarket trade Wednesday after the company announced it had entered a license and supply agreement with Spain-based Grifols, S.A. to commercialize fostamatinib disodium hexahydrate, its treatment for thrombocytopenia in adult patients. It is commercially available in the U.S. under the brand name Tavalisse. Under the terms of the agreement, Rigel will receive a $30 million upfront cash payment, with a potential $297.5 million in payments upon reaching certain regulatory and commercial milestones. That figure includes a potential $20 million payment upon the European Medicines Agency approving fostamatinib for the treatment of chronic idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP). Rigel will also receive royalty payments based on tiered net sales, which the company said could reach 30% of net sales. In return, Grifols will receive exclusive rights to fostamatinib in Europe and Turkey. However, if fostamatinib has not been approved by the EMA for the treatment of ITP by 2021, Grifols will have the option to terminate the entire agreement, the companies said, and Rigel will have to pay Grifols $25 million to regain all rights to fostamatinib in Europe and Turkey. Rigel shares have fallen 12% in the year to date through Tuesday, while the iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF has gained 12.7%. The S&P 500 has gained 5%.
- Grifols gains exclusive rights to fostamatinib in all potential indications in Europe and Turkey - Rigel to receive an upfront payment of $30 million , with the potential for $297.5 million in total ...
- Erytra Eflexis is a fully automated, benchtop analyzer that performs pretransfusion compatibility testing - This system incorporates two laboratory configurations in a single instrument, providing laboratory ...
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like to learn about Return On Equity (ROE) and why it Read More...
I am going to run you through how I calculated the intrinsic value of Grifols SA (BME:GRF) by taking the foreast future cash flows of the company and discounting them Read More...
China's Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co Ltd is in talks to combine with a U.S. subsidiary of Spanish blood products company Grifols, the two companies said. Grifols said the talks could lead to it exchanging Grifols Diagnostic Solutions Inc, which it said was valued at around $5 billion, for newly-issued Shanghai RAAS shares. Grifols would have strategic direction of the business.
Nov 22 (Reuters) - Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co Ltd : * SAYS IT PLANS TO BUY TIANCHENG (GERMANY), WHICH OWNS ABOUT 90 PERCENT OF BIOTEST AG, FOR 589 MILLION EUROS (NOT TO BUY GERMANY'S BIOTEST FOR 589 ...
- AMBAR, an innovative treatment approach for Alzheimer's disease (AD) using plasma science has demonstrated, with statistical significance, the ability to slow down the progression of the disease in moderate AD patients. BARCELONA, Spain, Oct. 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Presenting the study results, Antonio Páez, M.D., Grifols Medical Director and Head of the AMBAR Clinical Program confirmed that the analysis of AMBAR data in moderate patients has shown positive, highly relevant results in a cohort of patients suffering from moderate Alzheimer's disease.
Test Offers Shortest Time to Reportable Results For US Hospitals, Reference Labs and Blood Centers - Efficient system analyzes 37 antigens of 10 blood group systems - Helps minimize allo-immunization risk ...
- Plasma-derived medicines replace missing or deficient proteins with healthy proteins that are obtained through human plasma donations. - Grifols' continued commitment to patients is evidenced by the expansion of its plasma donor center network and innovations for treatments of serious, rare and life-threatening illnesses. - Grifols is conducting clinical research on Alzheimer's disease.
Italian stocks turned from a drag into a boost for European markets on Wednesday as signs the government would target a lower budget deficit quelled investors' fears of a damaging showdown with the European Commission. Italy's FTSE MIB outperformed and closed up 0.9 percent while the leading euro zone stocks index and the pan-European STOXX 600 climbed 0.8 percent and 0.6 percent respectively.
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio, Sept. 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Grifols is pleased to announce the opening of its newest Biotest Pharmaceuticals Corporation (BPC) plasma donor center located at 1616 East Wooster Street, Bowling Green, Ohio.
A look at the shareholders of Grifols SA (BME:GRF) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large companies usually have institutions as shareholders, and we usually see insiders owningRead More...
Additional submissions to the FDA are planned to relocate the production of other licensed recombinant protein products. The transition is targeted for completion in mid-2019, pending the FDA approvals for the licensed antigens. Once the transition is complete, Grifols will have transferred 21 products to CMF.
- Procleix Zika Virus assay approved for the detection of viral RNA in plasma and serum specimens, previously used since June 2016 under IND protocol - Procleix Zika Virus assay provides U.S. blood banks ...