U.S. Markets closed

Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (GTE)

NYSE MKT - NYSE MKT Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
2.28-0.03 (-1.30%)
At close: 4:02PM EDT
People also watch
  • A nice day for GTE for sure. If the Saudis pull the trigger on an export cut crude is back in the 50s in a heartbeat and you can bet 2.50+ for GTE. I averaged down at 2.20 and all the way at 2.05 when oil was getting punished big time. I still can't believe all the negative sentiment moving crude with no emphasis on fundamentals. Good EIA inventory report and we are getting some momentum back. I'm at breakeven at 2.40 but I will not unload anything as its going to be Christmas in July if it breaks through. Douglas, I believe you are right old bud that this is a great hold over the summer. I've always had faith in this stock with Guidry as CEO - the dude has industry cred and balls to match with his pivot toward Colombia. We will get dragged around with crude but in the end, this is a great value play and we'll see rewards sometime down the road. Good luck to all of you
  • GTE is showing why its a hold through the summer and we will all be rewarded soon. I am fully averaged down and fully loaded up in shares. Our next positive trade ( which would be #13 for this year) will be a big profit score. Good Luck!
  • A little action from GTE today. I was beginning to think it was comatose. Need to see it back at $2.50+ though.
  • Oil seems to be heading into a surplus from all reports out there. I am leaning towards being bearish on all oil related stocks and etf's. Curious on other's thoughts.
  • Well for those that held CX since we bought in at $8.50 with all the "build the wall" talk today you are reaping nice profits again. Patience wins again....
  • Sold OIL today for two positive trades since last week. Not huge profits buy profits to keep me busy while I wait for my other plays to spike.
  • Sold today at the open at $2.28 what I bought at $2.13 a week and a half ago. Didn't make a killing but still it was a win. Still have plenty more I own.
  • I must load up GTE and GPL. And i did.
  • Silver taking a huge dump. Bought some USLV at $9.84. Might buy some more GTE if we get down below $2.05.
  • Right back into OIL at $4.70.... I know crude has been choppy and looks bleak but as I watch and read geo-political events unfold daily something is going to give, commodities will rise up. Look at the current levels of OIL and SLV these are near or at 5 year lows. I have loaded up so much at these levels that when a turn around happens... Well happy would not be even close..
  • Thank you OIL.....
  • Is it time to make a move on GTE? google awe*some*stocks - they offer pretty good trade alerrts. you dont have to trade their tickers but it definetly helps you recognize possible patterns for stocks you're trading.
  • Would love to see another $0.07 increase tomorrow but think DOUGLAS is spot on right before we see any significant increase. Going to take a little while but we'll get there!
  • Crooks are keeping this down!
  • 193 m in debt?
  • GTE looking good😎
  • Sold 3k shares today. 5% is good enough for me.
  • A compelling investment at this price level. My understanding is the Company had been buying back shares under $2.50. I like this puppy over the long-term, even though it could perform like a dog in the near term given low oil prices, geopolitical risk and investor flight to quality when times are tough in the oil patch.
  • See how crooked these oil traders are? Nothing has changed as far as our oil glut but here we are last few days showing strength. Well it's just a matter of time as we watch GTE march back up slow and steady. Keeping my eye on GPL has been showing some movement.
  • Nothing to do for now but wait until oil makes its move to the upside. I am fully bought into GTE and OIL and have set my alerts for an upside turn around. Now some golfing and swimming to do as summer is here.