|Bid||125.73 x 1100|
|Ask||125.72 x 1000|
|Day's Range||125.44 - 127.13|
|52 Week Range||71.24 - 129.64|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||0.86|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||57.94|
|Earnings Date||Aug 21, 2018 - Aug 27, 2018|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.14 (0.12%)|
|1y Target Est||121.18|
Heico Corp NYSE:HEIView full report here! Summary * Bearish sentiment is moderate and increasing * Economic output in this company's sector is contracting Bearish sentimentShort interest | NeutralShort interest is moderate for HEI with between 5 and 10% of shares outstanding currently on loan. This represents an increase in short interest as investors who seek to profit from falling equity prices added to their short positions on June 13. Money flowETF/Index ownership | NeutralETF activity is neutral. ETFs that hold HEI had net inflows of $2.39 billion over the last one-month. While these are not among the highest inflows of the last year, the rate of inflow is increasing. Economic sentimentPMI by IHS Markit | NegativeAccording to the latest IHS Markit Purchasing Managersâ€™ Index (PMI) data, output in the Industrialsis falling. The rate of decline is very significant relative to the trend shown over the past year, and is accelerating. The rate of contraction may ease in the coming months, however. Credit worthinessCredit default swapCDS data is not available for this security.Please send all inquiries related to the report to firstname.lastname@example.org.Charts and report PDFs will only be available for 30 days after publishing.This document has been produced for information purposes only and is not to be relied upon or as construed as investment advice. To the fullest extent permitted by law, IHS Markit disclaims any responsibility or liability, whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), equity or otherwise, for any loss or damage arising from any reliance on or the use of this material in any way. Please view the full legal disclaimer and methodology information on pages 2-3 of the full report.
HEICO CORPORATION (HEI-A) (HEI) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a regular semi-annual cash dividend of $.07 per share payable on both classes of common stock. The cash dividend is payable on July 15, 2019 to shareholders of record as of July 1, 2019. In December 2018, the cash dividend was increased by 17%.
No matter how disciplined and systematic investors are, equity market volatility will always manage to get the better of them.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: HEICO, Group 1 Automotive, Rent-A-Center, Repligen and Strategic Education
HEICO Corporation (NYSE HEI.A and HEI) today announced that its Electronic Technologies Group acquired 75% of the ownership of Cookeville, TN-based Research Electronics International, LLC (“REI”) in an all cash transaction. REI’s two owners/managers retained the remaining 25% ownership. HEICO expects the acquisition to be accretive to its earnings within the first 12 months after closing.
Several defense stocks, including Lockheed Martin and Raytheon, are holding up better than the Dow Jones Industrial Average and making key moves.
Heico gapped up after the aerospace/defense delivered strong earnings and guidance late Tuesday. Second straight quarter of accelerating earnings and sales growth.