Advertisement
Advertisement
U.S. markets closed
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Hess Midstream LP (HESM)

NYSE - NYSE Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
24.00-0.76 (-3.07%)
At close: 04:00PM EST
24.40 +0.40 (+1.67%)
After hours: 07:43PM EST
Advertisement
Sign in to post a message.
  • S
    Steven
    I just got my first divvy here, bought just a couple weeks ago. My new cost basis is $25.89. Underwater a little bit but I'm good with it.
  • A
    Alindallas2000
    Decent but not overwhelming ER. Future dividend increases are only expected to be 5%/yr. Hard to see the unit price growing more than the rate of increase in the dividend. So add the current 8% dividend to a 5% growth in the unit price gets us to a total return of 13%. Not bad given the alternatives. Since revenues are largely protected, this looks like a relatively safe investment.
    Bullish
  • S
    Steven
    I bought 376 shares this morning @ $26.40. I also bought positions in OMP, SBR, XOM and MO. Sold SBUX to pay for it (with no tax hit). My annual divvy on this money went up from $950 to $3900. I think I did pretty well.
  • G
    Gene
    I suspect as more people realize the market has topped and will either
    A) Crash or
    B) Trade Sideways

    they will start looking at these high dividend value stock types. Oil Midstream is in a good place imo. The stock valuations are low and yields are high and the companies throughout the industry seem to be lowering their debt levels. It is will become more clear that they don't need to be priced as high risk plays.
  • k
    kalle
    Why did they water down shareholder value, whats the money for? co's benefit pkg?
  • S
    SinBad
    This Friday is payday :-)
    Bullish
  • A
    Anonymous
    Maybe not typical dilution but a change of ownership from partnership units to A shares. They also issued A shares in March but what happened was the percent of income given to non-controlling interests dropped from 95% when they had only 18.1 mil A shares outstanding to 93.2% with the new 25.1 mil A shares. That 1.8% decrease then gave $2.916 mil in net income for the A shares . Divide that by the new ^ A shares last march (6.9m shrs if brker took total allotment) and u get a similar amount to the .44/share A shares got last qtr. Be nice if Investor relations would explain this not me. You can check my math on page 4 of the qtrly https://hessmidstream.gcs-web.com/static-files/6376b793-e354-40cc-8037-525c1d05a1f7
  • C
    Claire
    Why the 3 % drop today?
  • T
    Terry
    EXPLANATION: When a large entity or group wants to sell a large position it goes through Co. to maintain an orderly market. That's all that happened and they used a Co. to distribute to other large entities. showing there are other investors that want a huge posn. Also note, this only resulted in a 3 pt or so drop in price...open market selling of this large amount would of driven price down 10-15 pts. and cause unusual market conditions.
  • r
    ric
    Excellent div play, this stock hasn't gone anywhere since a while, based nicely, with a nice prob upwards. There was a huge relative vol, maybe funds got in here. all in all, I will add to my div portfolio, the div % is too juicy not to take it.... do your DD before any move of course...
  • S
    Scott
    Why are they selling 7.5 million shares if they receive nothing from the sale (per the press release)?
    Neutral
  • A
    Alindallas2000
    Disappointing dividend increase will likely put a cap on the pps unless they give better guidance. Wednesday ER should give more visibility.
  • R
    Roger
    EXPLAIN THIS: per a SEC Form 4 at both Global & HESS sold 4,312,500 ClassA units at $25.12 for over $108 million each.
  • j
    jon
    That pullback was an excellent buying opportunity
  • R
    Roger
    Was that a dip? I just doubled up.
  • k
    kenneth
    Any idea why it’s POPPING so?
  • S
    SinBad
    Keep the cheap shares coming. I am a buyer at <= these levels. Gimme divis!
  • T
    Thomas H
    HESS will fall
    HESM will cut its dividend
    only care by how much?
    Watching the NAV for a turn in price action 0 so far
    Bearish
  • J
    JD#1
    this one will bust out from the HES dropdowns to $25-$30, and potential restructuring or asset sales from HES with Paul Singer putting pressure on them. HES was up 5.3% today.
Advertisement
Advertisement