U.S. markets closed

HEXO Corp. (HEXO.TO)

Toronto - Toronto Real Time Price. Currency in CAD
Add to watchlist
1.3700-0.1300 (-8.67%)
At close: 4:00PM EST
Sign in to post a message.
  • E
    Edy
    delisting can be avoided but do they really want to? I doubt it. HEXO should have announced Q1-2021 results on the same day of voting (dec 11) to boost investor’s confidence. Instead, they opted to boost their cash potential by endorsing for the R/S for possible future dilution.
    Dec14 earning calls aims to cushion the price drop which by the way may not be that significant as most shareholders would rather wait for the ER to decide what to do with their shares.
    The question is: how transparent would the report be? A positive EBIDTA is a big BUY signal, but about EPS? Anything between -0.01 And + 0.01 would trigger a STRONG BUY. Overall, R/S effect won’t be felt before ER call. Dec 14 .. what a day.
    Pls HOLD and don’t shed ur shares at the nearest opportunity. We should Expect a lot of nonsense over the next 4-5 days. Better to ignore and wait for the FACTS, not sentiments GLTA
  • E
    Edy
    Can HEXO be saved, the answer is YES and here’s why:

    HEXO has already regained partial compliance and MUST maintain the price for a period of 30days as of Dec1st ( the day the share price crossed $1). Is it possible ? I strongly think it is. Shareholder should vote No for R/S and hope the share is above $1 until dec 31st.
    A strong ER -Q1 would certainly help if HEXO management strongly believe in their report and am sure they do.
    So what’s the objective behind a voting on Dec 11 and ER on dec14..?? A forced R/S or do they want to avoid delisting?
    I feel the intention is to secure R/S but at the same avoid a heavy landing and i hope am wrong..
    Conclusion: HEXO can be saved and R/S can be avoided. Shareholders need to push back and win ! VOTE NO FOR R/S and let them sweat their A.. to keep up the good work. 0.5M Truss beverage sold as of Oct 02

    PLEASE READ NYSE REQUIREMENTS
    —————————————————
    802.01CPrice Criteria for Capital or Common Stock A company will be considered to be below compliance standards if the average closing price of a security as reported on the consolidated tape is less than $1.00 over a consecutive 30 trading-day period.
    Once notified, the company must bring its share price and average share price back above $1.00 by six months following receipt of the notification. A company is not eligible to follow the procedures outlined in Paras. 802.02 and 802.03 with respect to this criteria. The company must, however, notify the Exchange, within 10 business days of receipt of the notification, of its intent to cure this deficiency or be subject to suspension and delisting procedures. In addition, a domestic company must disclose receipt of the notification by issuing a press release disclosing the fact that it has fallen below the continued listing standards of the Exchange within the time period allotted by SEC rules for the making of a filing with respect to Exchange notification of that event, but no longer than four business days after notification. A non-U.S. company must issue this press release within 30 days after notification. If the company fails to issue this press release during the allotted time period, the Exchange will issue the requisite press release. The company can regain compliance at any time during the six-month cure period if on the last trading day of any calendar month during the cure period the company has a closing share price of at least $1.00 and an average closing share price of at least $1.00 over the 30 trading-day period ending on the last trading day of that month.
  • c
    craig
    Hey guys I have my money in at $1.50 and was wondering if I should be holding this stock or selling it off? new to the stock thing.
  • T
    Tyler Ojeda
    if you didn't know, you know now...Hexo has taken the top spot in cannabis infused beverages in the short months they have been on the market. They have overtaken canopy for the top spot, with 35% of the Canadian market buying their beverages!!!
    Bullish
  • E
    Edy
    O MJ voting 228 to 164 while the Congress seats are split 222 DEMS to 209 GOP.
    Does it mean something ?? Well 6 votes from GOP voted with the DEM.. would it be replicated at the Senate level? Assuming GOP retain the majority in Jan. 2021, all it takes is Only ONE vote to flip and the MJ would pass. Not an easy one with Mitch and Chuck around but this is gaining momentum and they won’t be able for long.. i see it happening in Q3/Q4 - 2021 of not earlier as state laws are leaning towards legalization of MJ. 2021 is undoubtedly a transformational one for MJ business. Sleep on ur shares for 2 earnings and see what happens. There’s big money in this sector with significant tax income to all states....
  • h
    hubkalicious
    Coors today just announced they are bringing CBD beverages to USA.
    Bullish
  • A
    Anonymous
    In the U.S. we have brought CBD products to Colorado. We launched them this week. So it’s a little too soon to tell how they are going to do. But, we are using the same brand names as we are using in Canada, the product tastes really good,” Molson Coors CEO Gavin Hattersley told Yahoo Finance Live.

    Molson Coors signed a joint venture deal some two years ago with cannabis producer Hexo. Since then, the duo has launched CBD beverages in Canada under the Truss brand. The debut of CBD products this week reflects an expanded deal between the two companies inked in April.
  • L
    LukeMan
    A United Nations commission voted on Wednesday to remove cannabis for medicinal purposes from a category of the world’s most dangerous drugs, a highly anticipated and long-delayed decision that could clear the way for an expansion of marijuana research and medical use.
    Bullish
  • T
    Tom
    A bill was passed that is going nowhere and probably won’t even get a vote in the senate. Why is everyone surprised the sp went down? If people are that easy to manipulate then trading is probably not their thing.
  • S
    ShaneM
    I've been up a few times since June like $4000 but decided not to cash out...if the R/S goes through... I'll be looking at $11 per share.. would you be concerned at all?
  • J
    JR
  • D
    Don Philippo
    Assumption: They are hoping/knowing earnings will be stellar and shall fade the reverse split decision, which will be announced on Friday. Maybe they conduct the reserve split also on Monday to limit its negative impact (if there is any). This could be a smart move since at the end of the day folks are only talking about earnings.
  • E
    EllisWyatt
    Conventional wisdom is that Mon morning ERs signal outstanding results. (and, in contrast, Fri afternoon ERs signal dismal results). Good luck longs! We have waited for this!
    Bullish
  • D
    Don Philippo
    The best way to avoid the R/S would be: Change to Nasdaq. Delisting from NYSE is no problem anymore. And starting at Nasdaq over 1.00, so no reserve split needed.

    Aphria and other companies also went from NYSE to Nasdaq since listing is cheaper.

    Why do they not consider this? I mean especially if earnings are great (and they will be since many new products were lunched in Aug, Sep, Oct. and were flying of the shelves), there will be a guarantee to stay over 1.00.

    Think about it.
  • C
    Chris D
    This will hit $2 TOMORROW morning premarket as the news on Cannabis is all over the TV , not to mention good news for Hexo is coming mid December 🚀🚀🚀
    Bullish
  • S
    Steven
    Why is Hexo down again today in premarket while the rest of the sector is up? Makes no sense.
  • J
    John
    in the talks right now with senior management ;-). No more reverse split!!!!

    Under NYSE rules, the Company has six months following receipt of the notification to regain compliance with the minimum share price requirement. The Company can regain compliance at any time during the six-month cure period if the Company have a closing share price of at least US$1.00 on the last trading day of any calendar month during the period and also has an average closing share price of at least US$1.00 over the 30 trading-day period ending on the last trading day of that month or on the last day of the cure period.
  • F
    Friendly
    Thanks for the cheap shares today. Let me average down to a $1 gap up monday
  • G
    Green
    Molson Coors just launched its first CBD drinks in the US
  • C
    Chris D
    lol you guys just don't get it the company will start buying shares this will be $2.00 by Friday and $3.50-4.50 by December 11th
    Bullish