|Bid||0.00 x 0|
|Ask||0.00 x 0|
|Day's Range||35.49 - 36.14|
|52 Week Range||22.63 - 37.00|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||45.85|
|Earnings Date||Nov 1, 2017|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||1.32 (3.63%)|
|1y Target Est||35.85|
Short interest in Phillips 66 (PSX) expressed as a percentage of outstanding shares has fallen from 1.6% at the end of August to the current level of 1.4%.
HollyFrontier Corporation and Holly Energy Partners, L.P. announced today that Holly Energy and HEP Logistics Holdings, L.P.
U.S. President Donald Trump sought to ease concerns on Wednesday that his administration would make major alterations to biofuels policy, telling Iowa's governor he was committed to a decade-old biofuels program even as a top official considers changing it. U.S. law requires fuel companies to add biofuels like ethanol to the country's fuel supply through the 'renewable fuel standard', adopted in 2005. The Trump administration is considering lowering the mandatory level, a worry for corn-growing states like Iowa.
Of the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 85.7% rated Holly Energy Partners as a “hold,” and the remaining 14.3% rated it as a “buy” on October 13, 2017.
The bearish sentiment in MPC stock appears to have risen. Over the same period, the stock's price has risen 7.5%.
Since July 3, Marathon Petroleum stock has risen likely due to Hurricane Harvey, which hit Texas on August 26, 2017.
HollyFrontier Corporation (HFC) is seeing solid earnings estimate revision activity, and is a great company from a Zacks Industry Rank perspective.
Valero Energy (VLO) has seen a rise in its short interest (as a percentage of outstanding shares) from 3.9% at the end of August to the current level of 4.3%.
In this part of our series, we'll look at Valero Energy's (VLO) stock price forecast range, which is based on its implied current volatility, for a 20-day period before its earnings.
Andeavor (ANDV) has seen a fall in its short interest (percentage of outstanding shares) from 9% in mid-April to the current level of 3%.
Before we get into implied volatility, let's quickly look at volatility. Volatility shows you how much stock returns change in a given period.
So far this week (starting October 2, 2017,) World Fuel Services (INT) is leading our select list of gainers in the refining and marketing group of energy stocks.
If you are looking at Holly and Magellan you need to ask yourself if you prefer a high yield or distribution growth.
Categories: ETFs Yahoo FinanceClick here to see latest analysis ETFs with exposure to HollyFrontier Corp. Here are 5 ETFs with the largest exposure to HFC-US. Comparing the performance and risk of HollyFrontier Corp. with the ETFs that have exposure to it gives us some ETF choices that could give us similar returns with lower volatility. Ticker Fund Name ... Read more (Read more...)
In this series, we'll rank seven refining stocks in terms of their dividend yields. We'll also review their forward valuations.
Continuing with our series of biggest movers in the energy sector, we'll now look at the top-gaining stocks this week from the refining and marketing sector in the United States.
Volatility is a gauge of how much a stock’s returns changes. When measured based on historical stock prices, it is called historical volatility. We can also estimate the expected future…
Holly Frontier (HFC) has decent short-term momentum and is seeing solid activity on the earnings estimate revision front as well.
So far this week (starting September 18, 2017), PBF Energy (PBF) is leading the list of gainers in our refining and marketing group, having risen 6%.
Income investors should take a close look at this midstream oil and gas player and its impressive distribution history.