U.S. markets closed

Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (HRC)

NYSE - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
107.44-0.58 (-0.54%)
At close: 3:59PM EST

107.33 -0.09 (-0.08%)
After hours: 4:00PM EST

Full screen
Trade prices are not sourced from all markets
Gain actionable insight from technical analysis on financial instruments, to help optimize your trading strategies
Chart Events
Neutralpattern detected
Commodity Channel Index

Commodity Channel Index

Previous Close108.02
Open107.84
Bid107.38 x 1000
Ask107.38 x 1200
Day's Range106.71 - 108.85
52 Week Range72.29 - 117.68
Volume233,669
Avg. Volume423,057
Market Cap7.13B
Beta (5Y Monthly)0.60
PE Ratio (TTM)29.75
EPS (TTM)3.61
Earnings DateApr 29, 2021 - May 03, 2021
Forward Dividend & Yield0.88 (0.83%)
Ex-Dividend DateDec 15, 2020
1y Target Est122.43
Fair Value is the appropriate price for the shares of a company, based on its earnings and growth rate also interpreted as when P/E Ratio = Growth Rate. Estimated return represents the projected annual return you might expect after purchasing shares in the company and holding them over the default time horizon of 5 years, based on the EPS growth rate that we have projected.
Fair Value
XX.XX
Overvalued
-6% Est. Return
Research that delivers an independent perspective, consistent methodology and actionable insight
Related Research
View more
  • Hillrom to Present at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference
    PR Newswire

    Hillrom to Present at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference

    Hillrom (NYSE: HRC) today announced that it will present at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, March 11, 2021. John Groetelaars, Hillrom's president and chief executive officer, will participate in a fireside chat at 9:45 a.m. Eastern Time via webcast and will host virtual one-on-one meetings immediately following.

  • Hill-Rom's (HRC) Q1 Earnings Beat Estimates, Margins Up
    Zacks

    Hill-Rom's (HRC) Q1 Earnings Beat Estimates, Margins Up

    Hill-Rom's (HRC) first-quarter fiscal 2021 revenue climbed 8.2% year over year to $741.1 million.

  • Benzinga

    Recap: Hill-Rom Q1 Earnings

    Shares of Hill-Rom Holdings (NYSE:HRC) rose 0.1% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q1 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share increased 35.40% year over year to $1.53, which beat the estimate of $1.05. Revenue of $741,100,000 rose by 8.19% from the same period last year, which beat the estimate of $654,410,000. Guidance Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Hill-Rom Holdings hasn't issued any revenue guidance for the time being. Conference Call Details Date: Feb 05, 2021 View more earnings on HRC Time: 08:30 AM ET Webcast URL: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=reg20.jsp&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fir.hill-rom.com%2F&eventid=2947795&sessionid=1&key=B4896A67EE09F14F84A6F7327B4C45F0®Tag=&V2=false&sourcepage=register Technicals 52-week high: $117.68 52-week low: $72.29 Price action over last quarter: Up 3.31% Company Description Hill-Rom Holdings Inc is a global provider of hospital equipment and medical supplies, including hospital beds for high- and low-acuity settings. Hill-Rom reports financial data across three operating segments: patient support systems (50% of fiscal 2018 sales), front-line care (34%), and surgical solutions (16%). The firm has significant operations internationally, with roughly 30% of revenue derived from international sources and the remaining 70% from its U.S. business. See more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaEarnings Scheduled For February 5, 2021Hill-Rom Holdings's Earnings Outlook© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.