U.S. markets closed

IBEX Technologies Inc. (IBT.V)

TSXV - TSXV Real Time Price. Currency in CAD
Add to watchlist
0.28000.0000 (0.00%)
At close: 10:34AM EDT
Full screen
Gain actionable insight from technical analysis on financial instruments, to help optimize your trading strategies
Chart Events
Neutralpattern detected
Previous Close0.2800
Open0.3000
Bid0.2900 x 0
Ask0.3050 x 0
Day's Range0.2800 - 0.3000
52 Week Range0.1800 - 0.4100
Volume69,500
Avg. Volume12,719
Market Cap6.95M
Beta (5Y Monthly)0.11
PE Ratio (TTM)4.91
EPS (TTM)0.0570
Earnings DateJun 17, 2021
Forward Dividend & YieldN/A (N/A)
Ex-Dividend DateN/A
1y Target EstN/A
Fair Value is the appropriate price for the shares of a company, based on its earnings and growth rate also interpreted as when P/E Ratio = Growth Rate. Estimated return represents the projected annual return you might expect after purchasing shares in the company and holding them over the default time horizon of 5 years, based on the EPS growth rate that we have projected.
Fair Value
XX.XX
N/A
Research that delivers an independent perspective, consistent methodology and actionable insight
Related Research
    View more
    • IBEX Appoints Christine Charette to Board of Directors
      GlobeNewswire

      IBEX Appoints Christine Charette to Board of Directors

      MONTRÉAL, June 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IBEX Technologies Inc. (“IBEX” or the “Company”) (TSX Venture: IBT) today reported that it has appointed Christine Charette to the IBEX Board of Directors. “We are extremely pleased to welcome Christine to our Board,” said Paul Baehr, IBEX Chairman and CEO. “Her wealth of experience in business development and business strategy in the biotech world will be of great value to IBEX.” Christine Charette is the Managing Partner & Founder of Scienta Advisors

    • IBEX Technologies Inc.'s (CVE:IBT) Stock Is Going Strong: Have Financials A Role To Play?
      Simply Wall St.

      IBEX Technologies Inc.'s (CVE:IBT) Stock Is Going Strong: Have Financials A Role To Play?

      Most readers would already be aware that IBEX Technologies' (CVE:IBT) stock increased significantly by 5.0% over the...

    • IBEX Reports Results for the Third Quarter and the Nine Months Ended April 30, 2021
      GlobeNewswire

      IBEX Reports Results for the Third Quarter and the Nine Months Ended April 30, 2021

      MONTRÉAL, June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IBEX Technologies Inc. (“IBEX” or the “Company”) (TSX Venture: IBT) today reported its financial results for the nine months ended April 30, 2021. “As predicted, sales in constant dollars ($US) decreased this quarter vs year ago (-4%) which, combined with a 9% negative change in currency, translated to a 13% decline in Canadian dollars for the quarter. Despite this decrease, year to date we are running five percent higher than last year,” said Paul Bae