|Bid||0.6820 x 1100|
|Ask||0.0000 x 1000|
|Day's Range||0.8662 - 0.9300|
|52 Week Range||0.5700 - 2.8400|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||2.56|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||29.31|
|Earnings Date||Nov 14, 2019|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||1.38|
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - November 15, 2019) - Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, has been appointed to serve as Lead Counsel in the class action captioned Jose Pinto Claro Da Fonseca Miranda v. Ideanomics, Inc. F/K/A Seven Stars Cloud Group, Inc. F/K/A Wecast Network, Inc. et al., No. 1:19-cv-06741-GBD.Faruqi & Faruqi LogoIf you purchased Ideanomics, Inc. ("Ideanomics") (NASDAQ: IDEX) securities in 2017 and 2018 and would like ...
The order was signed as part of a broader cooperation with Yunnan Energy, which will start with EV taxis and develop into other vehicles' orders and also energy purchasing and charging. Delivery of the EV taxis will commence in the first half of 2020. China has been encouraging its provincial governments to adopt blue sky environmental regulations which support the adoption of clean energy vehicles, particularly those with high energy usage such as the commercial vehicle sector.
- Revenue for the quarter ended September 30, 2019 was $3.1 million - MEG commercial EV segment delivered 4127 taxis, as part of larger order, paving the way for continuing growth and profitability for ...
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
- Until now, EV market in China lacked financing infrastructure for fleet sales. MEG solves this with new, innovative, financing programs for fleet operators including umbrella financing - MEG has sourced ...
At Insider Monkey, we pore over the filings of nearly 750 top investment firms every quarter, a process we have now completed for the latest reporting period. The data we've gathered as a result gives us access to a wealth of collective knowledge based on these firms' portfolio holdings as of June 28. In this […]
NEW YORK, Nov. 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Ideanomics (IDEX) today announced it ranked #11 on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America now in its 25th year. "This year marks the 25th anniversary of Deloitte's Technology Fast 500, so we are especially pleased to announce and congratulate the 2019 winners," said Sandra Shirai, vice chairman, Deloitte LLP, and U.S. technology, media and telecommunications leader.
- Joseph Valenza named CRO & President of DBOT - DBOT operates a fully automated, auto-execution Alternative Trading System ("ATS"). - DBOT to grow the existing business by building the next ...
- Grapevine Village unveils Grapevine Audio, a new service connecting musicians, creators and brands. BOSTON, Nov. 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Grapevine Logic, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX), has today launched five brand partnerships with direct to consumer brands onto their global e-commerce marketplace on the heels of their launch last week. Founded in 1970 in Milan, Italy, Diego Dalla Palma is an internationally recognized icon within the beauty industry.
- MEG COO, Mr. Zhu Jun keynotes The China Tourism Trip Convention on Nov. 11, 2019 in Guilin, China. NEW YORK, Nov. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Ideanomics (IDEX) ("Ideanomics" or the "Company"), is pleased to announce that Mr. Zhu Jun, Chief Operating Officer of Ideanomics' MEG division, will keynote The China Tourism Trip Convention in Guilin, China, on November 11, 2019.
- Pilot to leverage nano-influencers to rapidly scale direct-to-consumer sales through influencer marketing. - Grapevine Village is monetizing the trust economy by building a network of nano-influencers to engage in revenue-sharing partnerships to bring entrepreneurial brands direct-to-consumer. - Holy Grail leverage Grapevine Village borderless transaction to bring their goods worldwide.
NEW YORK, Nov. 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Ideanomics (IDEX) ("Ideanomics" or the "Company"), is pleased to announce its participation as a 'Friends of Fintech' sponsor during the Singapore Fintech Festival, November 11-15, 2019. The event also kicks off the company's expansion in the region through its planned APAC Headquarters in Singapore.
This may be a time for caution among long-term investors, but it does set up a few opportunities for swing trades and short-term plays.
- Grapevine Village is monetizing the trust economy by building a network of nano-influencers to engage in revenue-sharing partnerships to bring entrepreneurial brands direct-to-consumer. - Grapevine to scale user acquisition by offering the most competitive fees in the affiliate marketing space to influencers selling branded products. - Grapevine Village to build an e-commerce supermarket to facilitate the borderless transaction of goods.
NEW YORK, Oct. 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Ideanomics' (IDEX) ("Ideanomics" or the "Company"), Mobile Energy Group (MEG) is pleased to announce new activities in the heavy truck category of Electric Vehicles (EV), as part of an ongoing effort to identify commercial vehicle activities where significant pollution reduction can be achieved by eliminating fossil fuels.
NEW YORK, Oct. 9, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Ideanomics (IDEX) ("Ideanomics" or the "Company"), is pleased to announce the release of its 2019 third-quarter financial results on Thursday, November 14, 2019. Members of the company's senior management team will give prepared remarks followed by a short question and answer period.
NEW YORK, Sept. 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Ideanomics Inc. (IDEX) has today announced that its MEG Group, through its joint venture with iUnicorn, has finalized its first order of EV Taxis for the city of Chengdu. As part of the deal, MEG took over a previous order of 4,000 EV taxis from a third-party and helped facilitate the delivery of these taxis with the sales value of approximately US$50 Million (RMB 356 Million). The remaining 11,000 taxis, with an additional sales value of approximately US$130 Million (RMB 926 Million), are part of an ongoing delivery schedule beginning October 1, 2019 and running through December 31, 2019 - which is up to 12 months ahead of the contracted delivery deadline of December 31, 2020 for this initial order.
NEW YORK, Sept. 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Ideanomics Inc. (IDEX) has today announced Mr. Harry Edelson has been appointed to its Board of Directors effective immediately. Mr. Edelson will hold this position until the Company's next annual meeting of stockholders.
NEW YORK, Sept. 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Ideanomics Inc. (IDEX) and its strategic Mobile Energy Group ("MEG") has today announced several key appointments to its Mobile Energy Group (MEG), to support its ongoing activities and growth. Zhu Jun has been appointed Chief Operating Officer (COO) and will oversee the group operations.
NEW YORK , Sept. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC reminds investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against Ideanomics Inc. f/k/a Seven Stars ...
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 16, 2019 / The Schall Law Firm , a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces the filing of a class action lawsuit against Ideanomics, Inc. (“Ideanomics” ...