U.S. Markets closed

International General Insurance Holdings Ltd. (IGIC)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
9.39-0.16 (-1.68%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT
Sign in to post a message.
  • A
    Anonymous
    IGIC "touched" $9.15 twice in the last month before backing off (and not by much) Will this be the time it finally breaks through that barrier.....I can see $11-13 thereafter.....within 2 months.
  • A
    Anonymous
    Analysis update;

    In the last four weeks, IGIG has appreciated from our $6.97 entry to $8.57 today (5/13/21) +22.9%. So I've been asked to update my 10-year analysis using today's price....to see the current risk-reward of this stock.

    Back then I had made two cases: the "business as usual case" and the "bull case." The bus. as usual case showed an average annual share price compound return of 14+ plus a 4.9% divvy for an expected annual total return of close to 19% Using today's price the bus. as usual case is a still attractive 10.5% plus a 3.8% divvy for a total return of 14.3%....not too shabby.

    The bull case, instead of the former 25% annual total return (including divvy) is now a still very appealing 19.8% total return expectation.

    I'd still be a buyer.
  • A
    Anonymous
    OK guys and gals: Here we go............
  • J
    James
    If you guys don’t sell at opening 🔔, you can’t be helped.
    Bullish
  • A
    Anonymous
    Thanks to whomever for contributing to the nice bundle of shares we acquired last week at $7.01 and lower.
  • n
    namsoe
    Going to take a gamble on this one, in at 8.73. It closed at 8.18 on Monday and went up 700% premarket before coming back down to 20%. It's held at the 6-8 mark for the last year so it's low risk high reward. I'll hold it for a while and see if it takes off again.
  • A
    Anonymous
    Here's a very brief synopsis of my analysis of IGIC. (my avg entry was two weeks ago at $6.97).

    I have made 2 cases: (I use a 10-year model)

    1) The "business as usual case." IGIC grows at half the analyst forecasted rate for the next two years and 10% for the next eight years. At the end of 10 years, the stock sells at 12 times EPS of $2.00. The share price grows to $24 which at 12 X EPS represents a 14% average annual compounded rate of return. Add in a 4.9% dividend and that's close to a 19% rate of return.....not bad for a pretty conservative business with a very clean balance sheet.

    2) The "bull case." IGIC grows at the analyst expected rates for the next two years, 12% for the next three and 10% for the next five. By, or at year 10, IGIC achieves a P/E of 14 times....not terribly out of line with this type of performance for the insurance/ reinsurance industry history. Based upon year 10 EPS of $2.50, the share price grows to $35. This represents a compound 10 year average annual growth rate of 19% Throw in a yield of 4.9% and we almost achieve a 25% annual growth rate. This model assumes some significantly better use of the company's conservative, debt-free and cash rich balance sheet.
  • D
    Dee
    Loaded up lets go!! Still holding $GME $AMC
    Bullish
  • c
    cyril
    Saw share offering at $11.50 on Twitter? Anyone know more?
  • m
    miriam
    I am in low risk at this levels . risk vs reward is huge
  • J
    JAVIAN
    $100 soon Mark my words
    Bullish
  • s
    saud
    What's this madness How is hedge funds allowed to do this?
  • D
    Denis
    Glad I have bought 10000 at 8 and set a sell LMT order at 90 😂... Sorry, just dreaming. Insane things happen each day on the market
    Bearish
  • n
    niceguy2424
    The company is undervalued, with assets of $1.279 billion and net profit of $32 million last year. The proper price is over $25
    Bullish
  • d
    dahdah
    Winners don’t come often when you are out there in the wild world of the markets. But all that can change if you join the right program. I joined up with these guys (http://Stocks-tracker.com). Now I am having solid picks every week.
  • N
    NYC Tony
    Don't think this is going anywhere. Looks like folks pumped it to exit their shares and create bag holders. News was nothing.
  • m
    muhannad
    What is going on here. Can’t find any news. Anyway hope this holds till market open
  • J
    JAVIAN
    $100 tomorrow. Mark my words
    Bullish
  • J
    JAVIAN
    Back to $100 were you belong
  • A
    Anonymous
    Dee:

    Enough already....please leave this board.