U.S. Markets open in 4 hrs 55 mins

Immunovant, Inc. (IMVT)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
15.63+0.16 (+1.03%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT
Sign in to post a message.
  • 💊C
    All — this study indicates the elevated LDL-cholesterol in the TED trial was expected and that the trial was likely successful:

    Serum Lipid Levels in Thyroid Dysfunction with Special Reference to Transient Elevation During Treatment
    in Hyperthyroid Graves' Disease
    Bullish
  • L
    Leo
    Is something happening???
    Bullish
  • C
    CGSC
    As a bag holder @ $22.90 I do not recommend buying IMVT until perhaps near the end of summer. IMVT has pretty much said they are going to be tight lipped until then. Put IMVT in your watchlist and maybe check it from time to time. Between now and the end of summer search and seek for a stock that might show some potential or decent movement. IMVT is a dud until summer's end, and may still be then? Again, I am no short, just a bag holder long.
    Bullish
  • L
    Leo
    We are going up again boys! Hop along before this rocket goes to the moon!
    Bullish
  • C
    Chevy
    geez, the next ER is estimated to be on June 29th for Q4 2020 ending in March of this year. ????? the last 4 reports were on the dates below. since the 4th Q report was beyond 3 months, the next one (Q1) was less than 2 months after the 4th Q report. WHY????????????????

    February 16, 2021 Q3 2021 Earnings Release -$0.32 -$0.29 to -$0.22 --
    November 12, 2020 Q2 2021 Earnings Release -$0.25 -$0.38 to -$0.30 --
    August 12, 2020 Q1 2021 Earnings Release -$0.38 -$0.42 to -$0.24 --
    June 29, 2020 Q4 2020 Earnings Release -$0.38 -$0.93 to -$0.19 --
  • C
    CGSC
    Good job IMVT considering the blood bath on Wall Street today (05-04-2021).
  • C
    Chevy
    man, for a stock that is "said" to be a BO candidate in the 3rd Q, this thing is weak. Seems like someone wants out or they know of bad news.
  • D
    Dommer
    Happen to run across open job posts at IMVT on LinkedIn. So they are adding headcount which is always a positive sign. Just a POI
    Bullish
  • D
    Derrick and Valerie
    Am I correct in that IMVT’s last communication was Feb 16th! Since then there has been zero updates from the company. During this time, several law firms have been posting daily reminders as a strategy to discourage people from buying the stock. No wonder the price of IMVT is not appreciating.
  • C
    CGSC
    $16.00 - $17.00. Same stuff, different day. Yawn...................
    Bullish
  • C
    Chevy
    buying coming in. maybe we get news soon and BO price???
  • D
    Derrick and Valerie
    # of shorted shares down by 1 Million since last month...perhaps a good sign.
  • C
    CGSC
    Sure would be nice to get some sort of news.
    Bullish
  • c
    c
    Lots of articles out this morning about Roivant going public but stock price is not moving munch?
    Bullish
  • P
    Pareto
    kind of lost my patience, just hope to break even at $20 and get out of this
  • C
    Chevy
    CGSC, did you see the volume close?? was like 850K or so (give or take) and then boom, 1.409MM. someone bought a bunch just AH's. Yikes. Too bad someone can't jump in front of Roivant and take this out for $45 or so.
  • C
    CGSC
    Only red stock in my portfolio today.
    Bullish
  • C
    CGSC
    I went to the IMVT website and filled out an online information request form. I asked for an update on resuming testing as well as the buyout rumor. I have not received a reply.
    Bullish
  • T
    Travis
    Something brewing now?
    Bullish