Advertisement
Advertisement
U.S. Markets closed
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

iShares Core S&P 500 ETF (IVV)

NYSEArca - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
455.12-4.14 (-0.90%)
At close: 04:00PM EST
455.25 +0.13 (+0.03%)
After hours: 04:07PM EST
Advertisement
Sign in to post a message.
  • M
    Mr Relaxed
    Is it time for IVV to split? The price is nearly $500 per share.
  • d
    donna
    Im new to this, do you think this is a good etf to invest in? After doing research and seeing what the stock was priced at Jan 1 and what it was priced at Dec 31st. Heres what I found.
    2016 it was UP $32 per share
    2017 it was UP $40 per share
    2018 it WENT DOWN $ 21 per share
    2019 it went up $63 per share
    2020 so far it went up $17. per share,

    This doesnt seem terrific am I looking at this wrong? thanks for your help.
  • Q
    Quincy
    Sold more IVV here at over $282, the China-US trade talk has priced in for the successful resolution, no sure it's that easy to resolve. In this market, it's too extreme on both ends. It's beneficial to take profits occasionally to prepare for the extreme down market like the one just experienced during last Christmas. Still keep about 1/3 of the position. Good luck longs.
  • m
    m
    Hello. Canadian here. Interested in hearing why investors chose this over SPY or VFV.

    Also, am considering adding approx CAD$25k in a non-registered account of either IVV, SPY, VFV.To, or XUS.To. Any recommendations or advice? They are all based on SP500.
  • F
    Finn
    So I am orientating to index funds! What are the pro’s and con’s? Need some advice:)
  • W
    Watertown Advisor
    The impact of Covid-19 is starting to get priced into the market. Time to start buying at this point.
  • C
    Cristian
    Why would you buy this?
  • M
    MK
    i'm still holding IVV, not at a loss. do you think i can do tax loss harvesting if i sell IVV and buy VOO or SPY? Based on this article (https://www.finstead.com/posts/iShares-IVV-ETF-review) they are full equivalents...
    Evaluating IVV ETF as a potential investment? Get the full scoop and learn about alternatives to investing in IVV.
    Evaluating IVV ETF as a potential investment? Get the full scoop and learn about alternatives to investing in IVV.
    www.finstead.com
  • D
    Dan
    I wonder if this one will ever split?
    Bullish
  • B
    Bah
    What is with this Yahoo site? Under the SUMMARY tab it says IVV is up 10.7% YTD (as of 6/29/19). On the DETAILS tab it says 17.6% YTD, which is correct. Why the disparity?
  • Q
    Quincy
    Sold last batch IVV at $295, all shares acquired at around $240. Will start accumulate shares if it ever goes down to test last December lows. Good luck.
  • Y
    Yellow
    Rates are already too low to be effective when recession hits. The fed isn’t cutting rates. And if they do then god help up when the economy turns and we’re already at zero. $VOO $SPY $IVV $QQQ
    Bearish
  • O
    Oliver
    IVV 365 buy? Wait? Or nah? With fb lawsuits, vaccine and stimulus uncertainities hows the future for IVV
  • Y
    Yellow
    You can tell when the market is in an irrational bubble. The Fed did NOTHING...Powell said NOTHING and the market spikes 2%. What? $SPY $IVV $QQQ
    Bearish
  • Q
    Quincy
    IVV may find support at $290, will wait for the pull back
  • :
    :-)
    Ex-div date is Monday?
    Bullish
  • Y
    Yellow
    This is some of the worst market manipulation I’ve seen. Global economic indicators are rapidly deteriorating and government and market pumpers desperately pumping this balloon into oblivion. So high on free money they don’t even see the disaster coming. Steak and lobster today, dog food tomorrow. $VOO $IVV $SPY $QQQ
    Bearish
  • W
    Watertown Advisor
    Every time Trump holds a press conference the market tanks. Why have the top experts with you and then not agree with them on TV?
  • Q
    Quincy
    Sold IVV here at $262.5 as it hits upper Bollinger Band
  • Q
    Quincy
    It looks like we may retest the recent lows around 220 if virus case peak much later than expected. I expect nation shutdown minimum for 2 months based on China's record. Have bought some at 290, 240 and 225 with 1% of the allocated capital. Will buy more but slowly if it hits at 220 again. If this time it is as bad as 2008, then 57% correction is possible. But I don't think we will get there, but have to prepare for it.
Advertisement
Advertisement