|Bid||0.00 x 0|
|Ask||0.00 x 0|
|Day's Range||179.05 - 179.60|
|52 Week Range||141.68 - 181.57|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Expense Ratio (net)||0.44%|
While the SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (NYSEARCA:SPY) is up 14% year-to-date, United Continental Holdings Inc (NYSE:UAL) is down over 11%. UAL is up 27% in 12 months which is more than the SPY. Today I want to reload with a bullish trade that I’ve done already a few times this year.
ETFdb.com analyzes the search patterns of our visitors each week. By sharing these trends with our readers, we hope to provide insights into what the financial world is concerned about and how to position your portfolio.
Avg. (ETF) (BATS:IYT) are up by over 5% for the year-to-date, Kansas City Southern (NYSE:KSU) has rallied closer to 25% over the same period, thus showing leadership in the space. Transportation stocks are always a hotly debated group of stocks among the smart-money investors I speak with, not the least of which is because opinions are split as to whether the Dow theory still applies in today’s economy. Looking at the multiyear weekly chart, we see that KSU stock after a strong run out of the financial crisis lows in 2009 began to correct/consolidate this move in 2014.
Reuters' survey of FedEx's (FDX) analysts for fiscal 1Q18 revenues shows an estimate of $15.3 billion. FedEx saw revenues of $14.7 billion in fiscal 1Q17.
What may have made matters worse for LUV stock is the fact that its slide had already started in July, when it fell 15% around the earnings report. Now that I see that the LUV bulls had enough conviction to stabilize against strong negative headlines, I want to add to my longs by selling downside risk in order to generate free profits.
Hurricanes Harvey and Irma body slammed two of the biggest export-import hubs in the world, and the impact on prices and shipping costs will be felt for months in places far removed from the scenes of ...
FedEx Corporation (NYSE:FDX) stock has had a great 12 months, but I do have a bone to pick with it. The price action has been too choppy. Fundamentally speaking, FedEx is cheap versus its main competitor United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE:UPS).
A natural disaster is not something would immediately consider a benefit, but some sector and related exchange traded funds can still capitalize on the economic activity following a disastrous hurricane ...
UAL stock has not had a good summer. Wall Street’s love for UAL waned. Currently UAL has a trailing price-to-earnings ratio of 8 and with a price-to-book of 2 I don’t mind owning it at an even deeper discount.
Analysts continue to favor Delta Air Lines (DAL) over the other major carriers. Sixteen out of 17 analysts (94.1%) tracking the stock recommend a “buy,” while the remaining 5.9% are recommending a “hold.”...
Due to heavy price discounting by airlines, airfares fell ~5% YoY in 2015. According to the latest data from the U.S. Department of Transportation, average domestic airfares have continued to fall in 2016....
Consumer spending accounts for almost two-thirds of the US economy. For 1Q17, consumer spending rose 0.3% year-over-year or YoY.
Industrial stocks led the market down on Wednesday. The sector notched a 0.90% decline as the S&P 500 fell 0.35% to 2444.04. U.S. Global Jets (JETS) and iShares Transportation Average (IYT) were among ...
The airline stocks have had a terrible time of late. Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE:DAL) is down 15% just since July. Luckily this came after its 25% rally that started in April, and after an even bigger DAL stock rally in August 2016.Source: via Delta
U.S. stocks closed moderately lower last week, which on the charts resulted in some key initial moving averages being violated. It’s the dead of summer on Wall Street and despite turbulence in Washington, the broader stock market is holding up and trading in a choppy sideways move. Take a step back from this choppy tape for the time being, for it is better to miss an opportunity than to have to dig yourself out of a string of unnecessary losses in a low probability and choppy stock market environment.
Shares of FedEx Corporation (NYSE:FDX), while still higher by around 10% for the year, have seen a one-way street slide since the first half of July. As a reminder, we currently find ourselves in a choppy August stock market period, which is to say that from a trading perspective, less is more as it helps preserve previous capital and prevent psychological damage. Avg. (ETF) (BATS:IYT) last week broke below their 200-day simple moving average for the first time since June 2016.
Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD) sees 30% of its revenues originating in the US and the remainder coming from overseas.
The “Fast Money Halftime Report” traders discuss the fallout of the tech sector and FANG and what to focus on during this market pullback.
Rich Ross, Evercore ISI, discusses FedEx's dip after an earnings miss and whether there's trouble with the transports. The “Fast Money” traders weigh in.