|Bid||175.9000 x 300|
|Ask||187.5300 x 300|
|Day's Range||176.7500 - 177.1500|
|52 Week Range||146.1900 - 177.4600|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Expense Ratio (net)||0.25%|
Of the analysts covering HBI stock, 73% suggest buying HBI stock. The remaining 27% recommend holding it, while none suggest selling it.
After losing 27% of its value in 2016, Hanesbrands (HBI) stock has risen more than 9% this year. The company is trading at $23.24, 21.5% below its 52-week high.
With trailing-12-month sales of more than $6.2 billion, Hanesbrands (HBI) is one the largest marketers of basic apparel in the United States.
PVH Corp (PVH) is slated to report its 1Q17 results on May 25. Wall Street expects the company to post a 6.7% YoY jump in earnings to $1.60 per share.
Acquired by PVH Corp (PVH) in 2010, Tommy Hilfiger accounted for 44% of the company’s total 4Q16 sales. The brand’s business rose 2.9% YoY.
Price movement Post Holdings (POST) has a market cap of $5.1 billion. It rose 1.2% to close at $78.65 per share on December 8, 2016. The stock’s weekly, monthly, and…
Tyson Foods (TSN) reported fiscal 4Q16 sales of $9.2 billion, a 12.8% fall compared to its sales of $10.5 billion in fiscal 4Q15.
Comparing PVH’s stock returns PVH (PVH) has delivered an excellent performance this year. The company is sitting at a year-to-date (or YTD) gain of 48%. PVH has outperformed the S&P 500…
Evaluating PVH’s 2Q16 sales performance PVH’s (PVH) total sales rose 3.7% YoY (year-over-year) to $1.9 billion in the third quarter, driven by strength in the Calvin Klein business and Tommy…