U.S. markets closed

China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited (K3ID.SI)

SES - SES Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
10.320.00 (0.00%)
As of 2:12PM SGT. Market open.
Full screen
Gain actionable insight from technical analysis on financial instruments, to help optimize your trading strategies
Chart Events
Neutralpattern detected
Previous Close10.32
Open10.32
Bid10.16 x N/A
Ask0.00 x N/A
Day's Range10.32 - 10.32
52 Week Range10.23 - 16.75
Volume150
Avg. Volume0
Market Cap16.858B
Beta (5Y Monthly)1.12
PE Ratio (TTM)N/A
EPS (TTM)N/A
Earnings DateN/A
Forward Dividend & Yield0.20 (1.93%)
Ex-Dividend DateMay 29, 2020
1y Target EstN/A
Fair Value is the appropriate price for the shares of a company, based on its earnings and growth rate also interpreted as when P/E Ratio = Growth Rate. Estimated return represents the projected annual return you might expect after purchasing shares in the company and holding them over the default time horizon of 5 years, based on the EPS growth rate that we have projected.
Fair Value
XX.XX
N/A
Research that delivers an independent perspective, consistent methodology and actionable insight
Related Research
    View more
    • 19 of the Best Stocks You've Never Heard Of
      Kiplinger

      19 of the Best Stocks You've Never Heard Of

      To hear some tell it, bigger is always better on Wall Street.After all, when Amazon.com (AMZN) is worth $1.2 trillion and boasts a dominant market share in both e-commerce and cloud computing - two megatrends that aren't disappearing anytime soon - why bother with the little guys?But those monitoring only mega-caps when seeking out the best stocks to buy might have failed to notice under-the-radar picks with more modest market values that have led the market's rally since March. As proof, consider that the small-cap Russell 2000 is up 44% since it bottomed out March 18, compared with about 39% for the blue-chip S&P; 500 off its March 23 lows.If you're looking to outperform the market in 2020, then, you have to look beyond the usual suspects. Not only are larger stocks as a group lagging behind their smaller brethren lately, but a more fundamental fact is that most index funds are weighted toward larger companies by design; Amazon, Apple (AAPL) and Facebook (FB) currently represent about 15% of the entire S&P; 500\. The remaining 85% is split among 497 other components!Whether you're looking for bigger returns or simply better diversification, here are 19 of the best stocks you've never heard of. SEE ALSO: 50 Top Stock Picks That Billionaires Love

    • Nokia Furthers Partnership With China Unicom on 5G Ecosystem
      Zacks

      Nokia Furthers Partnership With China Unicom on 5G Ecosystem

      Nokia (NOK) secures almost a 10% share of China Unicom's 5G core network. The deal comprises products from Nokia's Cloud Packet Core portfolio, including the Cloud Mobile Gateway.

    • Nokia to deliver around 10% of China Unicom's 5G core network
      Reuters

      Nokia to deliver around 10% of China Unicom's 5G core network

      "China Unicom has chosen Nokia to support the buildout ofits 5G SA Core network in China, marking an expansion of Nokia's existing 4G working relationship with the Chinese communication service provider," Nokia said in a statement, adding the deal corresponded to a 10% share. At the end of April, Nokia's Suri told Reuters in an interview that Nokia had won a 10% share of China Unicom's 5G core network, alongside rivals Huawei and ZTE.