LHN.PA - LafargeHolcim Ltd

Paris - Paris Delayed Price. Currency in EUR
44.25
+0.27 (+0.61%)
At close: 5:25PM CEST
Stock chart is not supported by your current browser
Previous Close43.98
Open43.90
BidN/A x N/A
AskN/A x N/A
Day's Range43.86 - 44.40
52 Week Range34.36 - 47.82
Volume33,520
Avg. Volume48,222
Market Cap17.064B
Beta (3Y Monthly)0.82
PE Ratio (TTM)N/A
EPS (TTM)N/A
Earnings DateN/A
Forward Dividend & Yield1.80 (4.11%)
Ex-Dividend Date2019-05-20
1y Target EstN/A
All
News
Press Releases
  • Business Wire

    LafargeHolcim: Scrip Dividend for Financial Year 2018: Announcement of Final Terms

    As announced on June 3, 2019, 72.98 percent of LafargeHolcim’s distribution for the financial year 2018 was elected by shareholders to be paid in the form of new LafargeHolcim Ltd shares. 19,303,633 new LafargeHolcim Ltd shares will be issued out of authorized capital for the scrip dividend. The delivery of the new shares and the payment of the cash dividend will be on June 25, 2019.

  • Business Wire

    Result of 2018 Dividend Payment Option: More Than 72 Percent of the Dividend Elected to Be Paid in Shares

    72.98 percent of LafargeHolcim’s distribution for the financial year 2018 was elected to be paid in the form of new LafargeHolcim Ltd shares while the remaining 27.02 percent will be paid out in cash. The company’s Annual General Meeting held on May 15, 2019 in Zurich has offered its shareholders the possibility to receive the 2018 dividend in cash or in new LafargeHolcim shares or in a combination of both. 435,200,421 election rights were exercised for the receipt of new LafargeHolcim Ltd shares.

  • Business Wire

    LafargeHolcim Appoints Jay Moreau as New CEO of US ACM

    Today, LafargeHolcim in the United States announced the appointment of Jay M. Moreau as Chief Executive Officer of US Aggregates and Construction Materials operations. Mr. Moreau brings significant experience in the construction materials industry which will ensure the growth and success of our business in the US.

  • Business Wire

    LafargeHolcim completes two further bolt-on acquisitions

    On February 1, 2019, LafargeHolcim acquired Transit Mix Concrete Co., a leading supplier of building materials in Colorado and subsidiary of Continental Materials Corporation. The acquisition will strengthen LafargeHolcim’s position in a dynamic and growing building materials market of the United States. As part of the transaction, LafargeHolcim takes ownership of Transit’s seven ready-mix concrete plants and a sand quarry.