|Bid||47.9600 x 100|
|Ask||47.9900 x 200|
|Day's Range||47.5700 - 48.1200|
|52 Week Range||38.7500 - 51.5100|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Earnings Date||Nov 1, 2017 - Nov 6, 2017|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||56.47|
Sponsor TransCanada (TRP) won approval to build its controversial Keystone XL Pipeline through Nebraska, while BP (BP) became the first European oil major to resume share repurchase since 2014.
Top officials of major gas producing countries are meeting this week in Bolivia to weigh how to shore up prices that have been hammered by expanding supplies of the fuel that are giving global buyers greater sway over purchase and contract terms. The Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF), which aspires to be the OPEC for natural gas suppliers, kicked off the event on Tuesday with calls for cooperation.
Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings (CQH) has risen nearly 15% in 2017. Interestingly, CQH has risen more than Cheniere Energy (LNG) and Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP). In comparison, the Alerian…
Cheniere Energy’s forward EV-to-EBITDA multiple was 18.7x as of November 15, 2017. That's below the last one-year average of 19.5x.
Cheniere Energy (LNG) stock has had a positive reaction from investors. It has risen 1.5% since the 3Q17 earnings announcement on November 14, 2017.
Cheniere Energy (LNG) and its subsidiaries reported their 3Q17 earnings on November 14, 2017. Cheniere Energy’s revenue rose to $1.4 billion, a 201.7% YoY rise.
Sooner-than-expected completion of its Sabine Pass facility is putting the LNG exporting business into service ahead of schedule.
The number of holders in CQP fell to 136 in 3Q17, compared with 150 in 2Q17. But the percentage of total outstanding shares held by CQP improved to 64.0%.
Cheniere Energy incurred wider-than-expected Q3 loss due to increased costs. However, the company garnered solid revenues, courtesy of increased sales volumes of liquefied natural gas.
Cheniere Energy (LNG) has a “buy” rating from 80.0% of analysts surveyed by Reuters while the remaining 20.0% rate it a “hold” as of November 10.
Cheniere Energy (LNG) has been on an upward trend since the start of November, having risen 5.4%. At the same time, Alerian MLP ETF (AMLP) has fallen 3.6%.
The Houston-based company said it had a loss of $1.24 per share. Losses, adjusted to extinguish debt and for asset impairment costs, were $1.09 per share. The results missed Wall Street expectations. The ...
HOUSTON , Nov. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary of Third Quarter 2017 Results (in millions, except LNG data) Three Months Ended Nine Months Ended September 30, September 30, 2017 2016 2017 2016 Revenues ...
Cheniere Energy Inc (AMEX:LNG) outperformed the Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation industry on the basis of its ROE – producing a higher 48.37% relative to the peer average ofRead More...
Categories: ETFs Yahoo FinanceClick here to see latest analysis ETFs with exposure to Cheniere Energy, Inc. Here are 5 ETFs with the largest exposure to LNG-US. Comparing the performance and risk of Cheniere Energy, Inc. with the ETFs that have exposure to it gives us some ETF choices that could give us similar returns with lower volatility. Ticker ... Read more (Read more...)
Cheniere Energy (LNG) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Categories: Yahoo FinanceGet free summary analysis Cheniere Energy, Inc. reports financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2017. We analyze the earnings along side the following peers of Cheniere Energy, Inc. – ONEOK, Inc., NGL Energy Partners LP, DCP Midstream LP, Sempra Energy, Chevron Corporation, Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Martin Midstream Partners L.P. and Total SA ... Read more (Read more...)
Cheniere Energy Inc, owner of the first liquefied natural gas export terminal in the United States, signed a memorandum of understanding with China National Petroleum Corp for long-term LNG sales and purchase ...
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Cheniere Energy shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
BMO Capital Markets initiated coverage on Cheniere Energy and its subsidiaries. It assigned a “buy” rating to all three companies in the Cheniere franchise.