Advertisement
Advertisement
U.S. markets close in 4 hours 6 minutes
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Comstock Mining Inc. (LODE)

NYSE American - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
1.4600+0.0399 (+2.81%)
As of 11:53AM EST. Market open.
Advertisement
Full screen
Trade prices are not sourced from all markets
Gain actionable insight from technical analysis on financial instruments, to help optimize your trading strategies
Chart Events
Bearishpattern detected
Price Crosses Moving Average

Price Crosses Moving Average

Previous Close1.4201
Open1.4300
Bid1.4300 x 800
Ask1.4500 x 800
Day's Range1.4050 - 1.4706
52 Week Range1.0800 - 9.8500
Volume107,188
Avg. Volume913,470
Market Cap100.444M
Beta (5Y Monthly)1.65
PE Ratio (TTM)N/A
EPS (TTM)N/A
Earnings DateN/A
Forward Dividend & YieldN/A (N/A)
Ex-Dividend DateN/A
1y Target EstN/A
Fair Value is the appropriate price for the shares of a company, based on its earnings and growth rate also interpreted as when P/E Ratio = Growth Rate. Estimated return represents the projected annual return you might expect after purchasing shares in the company and holding them over the default time horizon of 5 years, based on the EPS growth rate that we have projected.
Fair Value
XX.XX
Overvalued
10% Est. Return

Subscribe to Yahoo Finance Plus to view Fair Value for LODE

Learn more
View details
Research that delivers an independent perspective, consistent methodology and actionable insight
Related Research
  • Comstock Mining, Inc.
    Technical Assessment: Bullish in the Intermediate-TermIt was another robust year for the stock market, with the S&P 500 tacking on an impressive 27% in 2021. The Nasdaq 100 (QQQ) also added 27%, with the Nasdaq rising 21%, the S&P 400 (MDY) gaining 24.5%, and the Russell 2000 (IWM) up 14.5%.
    Rating
    Fair Value
    Economic Moat
    21 days agoArgus Research
View more
  • Benzinga

    Comstock Stock Jumps On Buying Majority Ownership In LiNiCo

    Comstock Mining Inc (NYSE: LODE) has acquired an additional ~3.13 million shares of LINICO Corporation (LiNiCo), from LiNiCo's founder, Michael Vogel, in exchange for 3.5 million restricted Comstock shares. Comstock also acquired an additional 4,075 Series A Preferred shares of LiNiCo, increasing its overall ownership to ~90%. The remaining 10% of LiNiCo is owned by Aqua Metals Inc. (NASDAQ: AQMS). LiNiCo produces electrification products, including lithium carbonate and graphite from recycled l

  • InvestorPlace

    7 Penny Stocks to Book Profits on Before 2022

    In order to find penny stocks that have a strong likelihood of booking profits within the next six weeks, investors are going to have to accept an extra measure of risk. That’s because there’s inherent risk in setting a time limit on an investment. Nevertheless, that’s what we’re doing here. The penny stocks listed below are in position to move upward quickly. Quickly as a sidenote, don’t put more money into any investment beyond that which you are willing to potentially lose. That’s doubly true

  • Zacks

    Comstock Mining, Inc. (LODE) Reports Q3 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates

    Comstock Mining, Inc. (LODE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 33.33% and 303.33%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?

Advertisement
Advertisement