U.S. markets close in 6 hours 8 minutes

Lam Research Corporation (LRCX)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
625.58+7.47 (+1.21%)
As of 09:52AM EDT. Market open.
Full screen
Trade prices are not sourced from all markets
Gain actionable insight from technical analysis on financial instruments, to help optimize your trading strategies
Chart Events
Bearishpattern detected


Previous Close618.11
Bid624.77 x 1200
Ask627.15 x 1000
Day's Range622.87 - 628.03
52 Week Range299.59 - 726.53
Avg. Volume1,130,271
Market Cap82.715B
Beta (5Y Monthly)1.49
PE Ratio (TTM)18.83
EPS (TTM)33.22
Earnings DateOct 18, 2023
Forward Dividend & Yield8.00 (1.28%)
Ex-Dividend DateSep 12, 2023
1y Target Est678.10
Fair Value is the appropriate price for the shares of a company, based on its earnings and growth rate also interpreted as when P/E Ratio = Growth Rate. Estimated return represents the projected annual return you might expect after purchasing shares in the company and holding them over the default time horizon of 5 years, based on the EPS growth rate that we have projected.
Fair Value
Near Fair Value
-1% Est. Return

Subscribe to Yahoo Finance Plus to view Fair Value for LRCX

View details
Research that delivers an independent perspective, consistent methodology and actionable insight
Related Research
  • Lam Research Corporation
    Analyst Report: Lam Research Corp.Lam Research supplies wafer fabrication equipment and services that are vital to the production of semiconductors. It offers a range of products used in thin film deposition, plasma etch, photoresist strip, and wafer cleaning processes. Lam has grown its addressable market to about 34% of total industry spending on wafer fabrication equipment, partly by merging with Novellus Systems in 2012. The customer base includes makers of memory and logic chips, with system shipments representing 75%-85% of revenue and services the remaining 15%-25%.
    Fair Value
    Economic Moat
    2 months agoArgus Research
View more