Continue the climb after some good consolidation. Long way to go ...there will be ups and downs like any stock but this one will trend up all the way through 2018. Plus any positive test results will shoot this up quickly.
Still need to go five folds to recover 52 week peak!
$51 makes me whole. Dreaming? holding 1200 split adjusted shares.
Good news on the horizon.
GOING up like a balloon , Up , Up ...Away !
Good Info. Great Pipelines
Market cap of $1.8 Billion
MICROCAP SPECIAL ALERT – BioLargo’s (BLGO) Surprise Acquisition of ENTIRE World Class Engineering Team from Fortune 500 CB&I Environmental & Infrastructure, Inc. Combined with New Financing Signals STRONG BUY as AOS Disruptive Water Treatment System Now Ready for $860 Billion Market
BLGO COMMERCIAL REVENUES ARE STARTING NOW AND STRONGLY POSITIONED TO EXPLODE FOR YEARS TO COME
Follow this chain of facts to understand the powerful investment implications:
1. BLGO developed and owns the breakthrough AOS Water Treatment system that was just unveiled at the University of Alberta. The AOS is validated by many leading experts as the biggest breakthrough in water treatment in history
2. The AOS system was validated by 1,600 studies and by the world’s largest water engineering company to disinfect and to also remove toxic contaminants better, faster and cheaper than all technologies
3. Over 35 government grants support the AOS system
4. After 10 years of development, the AOS system is now commercially ready for engineering to tailor and build it for user’s specific needs
5. BLGO just acquired THE ENTIRE ENGINEERING INNOVATION TEAM THAT CREATED GIANT REVENUES FOR CB&I and now creates instant big revenues for BLGO
6. The new engineering team brings substantial new business on day 1
7. BLGO’S new Engineering and Science Division has powerful established business relationships with giant users for the AOS
8. BLGO’s new Engineering & Science Division from CB&I is strongly incentivized to generate big and profitable revenues
9. BLGO hired Dr Shan Yong as head of BD for the AOS. Dr Yong has long established relationships with Veolia and the world’s largest water companies
10. BLGO just closed a finance commitment for $10 million with Lincoln Park Capital
11. BLGO Clyra Medical division within days of filing 510k for novel low cost, best in class wound care products in a $10 billion market
12. Clyra wound care products kill even resistant microbials (ESKAPE PATHOGENS) and promote healing
13. 510k is a 90-day process
14. Tanya Rhodes was head of wound care product development at giant Smith & Nephew
15. Tanya Rhodes is now spearheading Clyra’s disruptive product entry into $10 billion market
16. Several more proprietary blockbuster and disruptive wound care products are in pipeline
17. CupriDyne industrial air treatment odor control is being sold now and is quickly being adopted by major companies
18. 3 of the top 10 waste management companies have already signed National Purchasing Agreements and sales are increasing rapidly
19. Word on the street is that CupiDyne is going to take over odor control
20. CupriDyne sales potential is billions per year
21. BLGO is destined to achieve enormous revenues and multi-billion dollar market cap in near term with major prolonged growth for years to come.
BioLargo Acquires World-Class Engineering Team to Form a New Engineering Services Subsidiary and Enters into Common Stock Purchase Agreement for Up to $10 Million with Lincoln Park Capital
Westminster, CA, Sept. 11, 2017-- BioLargo, Inc., a sustainable science and technology company that delivers practical solutions for clean water, clean air and advanced wound care, announced today it finalized ...
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals (MACK) Presents At Baird's 2017 Global Healthcare Conference - Slideshow
The following slide deck was published by Merrimack Pharmaceuticals in conjunction with this event.
MACK may be a compelling opportunity. Im not sure about you guys but awe-som_sto-cks has provided me with some pretty good trade ideas. I messed up executing some of them but thats on me.
Will the second dividend if we win law suit be reverse split adjusted? I.e. X 10?
Split was a terrible idea! Another way for executives to drive MACK into the ground, bankrupt that is, only way to afford paying the CFO, $400,000 a year. I am not a happy investor in this stock! Looks like they are going to drive it down to a dollar again with only a 1/10 of what we purchased it for... SEC should look into the company, does not look good!
If shorts drive this down much, I intend to gamble and pick up some shares and hold for test results. Certainly won't bet the farm, but a rather modest shot. The gamble: As we near test report, shorts might cover in case results are positive. If results are not good, I tear up my ticket, and move on. If results are promising, institutions "might" come in, shorts will cover and gamble pays off very well. More importantly, doctors might have a new tool in their bag to fight cancer.
SLNO (MC $26 M) BLOCKBUSTER in Phase 3 /Rare Disease +Orphan Status /$2+ BILLION Market /NO Debt = REAL Unknown low float stock with 1000% upside Potential and more .Next billion dollar rare disease company like SRPT here .GLTA
Soleno therapeutics (SLNO)
Market Cap $26 Million Cash: $8 Million Price $0.54
Shares Out: 47.6 Million ( 36 Million shares held by Insiders & Institutions)
•Company expects to initiate pivotal Phase III clinical trial by year-end 2017; will take approximately 9-12 months to complete
Soleno Therapeutics, Inc. (Soleno) is focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics for the treatment of rare diseases. The company is currently advancing its lead candidate, DCCR, a once-daily oral tablet for the treatment of PWS, into a Phase III clinical development program at the end of 2017.
Market Opportunity for PWS is Substantial.
While the lack of approved treatments for PWS alone make it difficult to assess the market, sales of Pfizer’s (NYSE: PFE) Genotrop in (somatropin) can provide some insight despite being indicate for PWS, in addition to, growth failure due to growth hormone deficiency(GHD),Turner syndrome,idiopathic short stature,and small for gestational age.This product achieved its highest revenue in 2008,with worldwide sales of approximately $900 million.While somatropin has been proven to improve growth and body composition, it does not affect the key disease component of hyperphagia and use is associated with substantial risk. Soleno is developing DCCR for the treatment of PWS,to help address the unmet need of this patient population. To assess the potential of DCCR for PWS, we performed a scenario analysis, which indicates that annual sales could be in the range of $1.1 billion given a moderate price point and 50% market penetrance.
Many are concerned that the short-term trading opportunity for shorts ( existing and new) will be to drive the post "reverse split" price down as there is a higher base price to work with. However, there are many good reasons to do a reverse split. The combined insider and institutional ownership is 70% of the total outstanding shares. Some of the institutional owners may be funds that are not able to hold shares of companies that have a price below a certain $ amount, say $5/share. So this enables them to maintain their position, and also opens the door for new institutional investors.
Look at what happened to XOMA. Same thing. 141 and 121 could pan out, but we won't know for 8-12mo's unless a partner sees the data early and ponies up.
sad how investors lost everything while management got rich. free all .. 80% loss and now reverse split
AFTER RS IT USUALLY CRASHIES OVER 50 TO 85 PERCENT WHEN ALOT OF COMPANIES DOES A RS ,SEETHIS HAPPENING TO THIS STOCK CRASHINGBELOW $3
Hey, we are all in the money now! I can't believe the share price! 🎈🍾🆙