U.S. Markets closed

Mobileye N.V. (MBLY)


NYSE - NYSE Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
63.30-0.06 (-0.09%)
At close: 4:01PM EDT
People also watch
AMBACYBRFEYEGPROPANW
  • [!] Freshly updated to now display all available spreads - Option traders check out CreditSpreads.io, cost free live table of statistically profitable option credit spreads for the upcoming 4 weeks, sometimes including spreads for MBLY! High-probability option credit spreads provide an effective way to invest with determined risk and the maximum profit gained right away. CreditSpreads.io lazer-targets only the spreads which fulfill its strict criteria for risk and profit, and contributes to continued profitability by alerting you of any future catalysts which could affect the trade. http://www.creditspreads.io

    CreditSpreads.io
    Sustainable, high probability, defined risk stock option trading opportunities.
    www.creditspreads.io
  • OK, the 20th is here..when will cash be paid
  • Here is some information regarding the deadline extension.

    http://www.timesofisrael.com/massive-intel-purchase-of-mobileye-seemingly-held-up-as-deadline-extended/

    Massive Intel purchase of Mobileye held up as deadline extended
    Deal delayed by month as companies await tax ruling and anti-trust clearance, spokesperson says; move likely not sign of danger to $15.3 billion agreement, according to expert
    www.timesofisrael.com
  • The tender offer has been extended until July 20. If I am reading this correctly, it looks like between 50-58% of the outstanding shares have been tendered.
  • How about amberella AMBA. Next mobileye ?
  • Paulino, SH ...two peas, nah one pea, in fact, the same pea. #MNK going private #squeeze #MBLY
  • MBLY reached a new 52 Week High at 62.70
  • Does anyone know when we will get paid (at the buyout price)? I know there is an ASHM on the 13th, maybe we will get some clarity. Hope it's not the end of the year around expected closing of the deal.
  • hey any news on earnings how are we looking
  • So we have to tender our shares? It's a matter of when? What happens if we don't? I was hoping for shares of Intel so I wouldn't realize a gain on my MBLY shares but that's not even on the table. Anyone able to weigh in on this?
  • stm vs mbly ????
  • This insane move in NVDA has got me thinking we sold to cheaply to INTC!
  • Why is their P/E so high? And why do they rise and fall constantly?
  • I am new here. Please let me understand: i have received both tender offer and letter for Israeli taxes. Question 1: if i sell my shares on the market at current price, am I obliged to fill those papers? Question 2: what is that Israeli doc? Question 3: what if I don't sell my shares?

    Thanks!!!
  • What are the chances another company comes in and offers a higher price? If the chances are extremely low or definitely no then I would just sell my position now and not wait for all this tendered shares stuff. I only own 96 shares so I would only be out less than $200 if I sold now instead of waiting but would consider waiting if it's plausible another company could come in and offered something higher? Any thoughts?
  • Still confused. Has anyone tendered their shares yet.? Should we get a letter of tender offer? My broker didn't seem too sure.
  • I understand the tender offer has begun. Presumably this means I can sell my shares to Intel NOW, for $63.54. So why doesn't the market price reflect that?
  • another offer coming in on Monday. Look at the chart!
  • Anybody have any idea of the timeline to closure? An offer has been made and that offer accepted. There must be some governmental oversight/approval but not much I would think? I have not been able to find any official closure date?
  • Posted in $LPTH conversation
    new buyer of $lpth , when did $lpth start supplying optics/infrared components to $FNSR $LITE $MBLY and others? This is very hot sector. The tech GURU Dan Niles likes $LITE. What target for $LPTH after they bought ISP Optics??? Thanks